Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Kloker was Cavern Keeper was Manipulator. Detailed and automatic labor control.  (Read 41733 times)

Jazz Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept stringed instrumentalist
    • View Profile

I'm unfamiliar with GBD, but it crashes when I move the cursor over specific dwarves (I have them nicknamed `CRASH ALERT'). Both problem dwarves right now were children when they came to my fort, although one is now 13 and has grown into a peasant.

I'm using DFHack 0.47.04-r1, if that helps.
Give your dwarves a pet
My holiday mod (only offensive to elves)
The check-laundry script

Just give the Crossbow weapon the [AMMO:CROSSBOW] tag in the raws. You can make a crossbow that shoots crossbows.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interesting. By "cursor" are you referring to the selected dwarf in the Kloker screen, the 'v' cursor in the main fortress mode screen, or something else? If it's outside of the Kloker screen, does the issue persist if you unload the plugin with "unload kloker"?
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Jazz Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Within the Kloker screen, I mean. The 'highlighted' dwarf.
Give your dwarves a pet
The check-laundry script

Just give the Crossbow weapon the [AMMO:CROSSBOW] tag in the raws. You can make a crossbow that shoots crossbows.

Blazeguard

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I just stumbled across this mod.  Any chance that it will be updated for the latest release 47.04 r10?

otrapersona

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

it'd be nice if more updates were provided for people who can't computer (and compile it) like me, this seems excellent, I don't enjoy alt-tabbing to the therapist

Jazz Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strainer's usually pretty good about updating this, they're probably locked down somewhere they can't compile it.
Give your dwarves a pet
The check-laundry script

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]