Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 47308 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2018, 10:20:57 pm »

Dream of a peaceful world. While I'm in dreamland, thank the GM for making a kickass game.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 17, 2018, 04:56:05 am »

Make the port city as good a place as I can for the werewolves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 17, 2018, 05:02:33 am »

enter in the planet orbit and sleep forever becoming just an satellite of it.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 19, 2018, 08:21:26 am »

Transcend along with all cats in the universe, into Cat Heaven.

Good game, everyone!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:26:53 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2018, 11:31:29 am »

I wish to fold myself into a box.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 19, 2018, 03:24:43 pm »

Give a speech to make the Russians like me. I want it to encourage the Russian people to study Science and Space.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 19, 2018, 06:56:35 pm »

Ah damn. I regret not spending more time actually playing this rather than faffing about. Well, I'm going to try and do something substantial for once.

Step one. I wish that the black hole at the center of this game's galaxy(Sagittarius A*) was a part of my hive mind, giving it sentience/sapience and making it a part of me. As part of this process, assume direct control of it due to the universe being subjective(I am clearly the black hole, since its a part of me).

Step two. Teleport the entirety of the observable universe into the region of space beyond the event horizon of the center of this game's galaxy. Then spontaneously eject all matter inside me in the form of hawking radiation, starting the end of the black hole era early. If this sequence of actions happens to cause a new big bang/big crunch, that's fine.

This will probably require one hell of a set of rolls, but if I succeed I destroy the universe and potentially reboot it, which should be neat.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:39:57 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 20, 2018, 12:31:58 am »

I can do the same thing of course, by simply accepting the lie.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 40
« Reply #443 on: April 20, 2018, 10:58:42 pm »

Having gained the understanding that the game is a lie, end the game and transcend.
Also tell everyone that they should only accept interpretations of reality in which they roll fives for this turn.

[1] You attempt to transcend the lie that is reality, but do not find the truth before your mind is snuffed out by the end of the game.
VIOLENT MOON EXTREMISTS WILL LIVE A LIFE OF PEACEFUL TERRORISM ON THE MOON. FOREVER. I WISH FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.
[1+3] You bless the survivalists on the moon with eternal and peaceful life, as well as the tools to terrorize the rest of humanity for the rest of time.
I wish for ability to teleport anything anywhere. I don't necessarily need to be or see the location to which I teleport stuff.
If I can't travel to the Earth without waiting for generations (I don't want my minions to die), then I shall teleport my fleet to the Earth's orbit without any FTLs! 

[3+3] You grant yourself teleportation powers and immediately teleport your entire invasion fleet onto Earth. While the invasion goes fairly well, especially once the native population vanishes into heaven, most of the fleet won't be able to leave Earth.
Dream of a peaceful world. While I'm in dreamland, thank the GM for making a kickass game.
Thank you for the praise, it's quite hard to tell whether I'm doing a good job.
[6] You dream of a world made of eerie chiming crystal and nothing else.
Make the port city as good a place as I can for the werewolves.
[3] You provide some divine blessings, but they'll only last a few years.
enter in the planet orbit and sleep forever becoming just an satellite of it.
[3] You travel to the vicinity of the planet, but don't quite enter orbit, instead being in a nearby orbit.
Transcend along with all cats in the universe, into Cat Heaven.

Good game, everyone!
[4] You teleport yourself and all other cats into Cat Heaven, which apparently exists. This includes Yog-Neighoth, which might turn out poorly, as well as the fortified city, which will not allow it's inhabitants to be kidnapped en masse.
I wish to fold myself into a box.
[1+3] You fold yourself into a nondescript cardboard box without a properly defined location.
Give a speech to make the Russians like me. I want it to encourage the Russian people to study Science and Space.
[4] You manage to popularize yourself among Russians and encourage scientific advancements, particularly those related to space.
Ah damn. I regret not spending more time actually playing this rather than faffing about. Well, I'm going to try and do something substantial for once.

Step one. I wish that the black hole at the center of this game's galaxy(Sagittarius A*) was a part of my hive mind, giving it sentience/sapience and making it a part of me. As part of this process, assume direct control of it due to the universe being subjective(I am clearly the black hole, since its a part of me).

Step two. Teleport the entirety of the observable universe into the region of space beyond the event horizon of the center of this game's galaxy.

Step three. (If permissible.): Spontaneously eject all matter inside me in the form of hawking radiation, starting the end of the black hole era early. If this sequence of actions happens to cause a new big bang/big crunch, that's quite fine.

This will probably require one hell of a set of rolls, but If I succeed I destroy the universe and potentially reboot it, which should be neat.
[3+3] You fuse all your bodies with Sagittarius A*, thereby seizing control over it.
[3] You absorb every galaxy except the Milky Way. Since gravity propagates at the speed of light, it'll take millennia to absorb the milky way.

No notes because the game's over.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 21, 2018, 03:16:48 am »

Well, that was fun. The game has managed to not die along the way and actually end, which already deserves a kudos.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 21, 2018, 05:26:27 am »

This was a fun game, sad to see it go as it was the one whose updates I most looked forward to.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 21, 2018, 02:33:34 pm »

Thanks for running this. I wasn't around for most of it, but it really was a good one.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 17, 2018, 05:19:27 am »

Noting to see here, this game ended awhile back.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 17, 2018, 06:14:04 am »

Yeah, I hadn't actually gotten to the end when I did that, was running out of time
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]