Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 9687 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation (8/8, Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 10:06:41 am »

Mmkay. While I get the first update set up, I'm just gonna dump all your character sheets here.

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yottawhat (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:29:44 am by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 10:19:59 am »

MR 41: +Asset: MR 41 Thermonuclear Warhead

I have a fucking what now
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 10:56:28 am »

Sounds like a potential, "I win" button.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2018, 11:00:47 am »

Mutually assured destruction.
The eunuch is compensating for lack of something.

Trap the thermonuclear eunuch in summoned wet cement then run away to my antique biplane and take to the skies!

(Note that wet cement can cause serious chemical burns)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2018, 11:04:53 am »

Mutually assured destruction.
The eunuch is compensating for lack of something.

Trap the thermonuclear eunuch in summoned wet cement then run away to my antique biplane and take to the skies!

(Note that wet cement can cause serious chemical burns)

The game hasn’t started yet :-/
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 11:08:50 am »

:-/
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 01:07:56 pm »

Round 0: Showdown at the Triple Door
Time: Midnight

A light drizzle falls across the bustling city of Seattle, heart of the Pacific Northwest. Though busy by day, the streets are nothing is not absolutely rife with activity once the sun goes down. The city’ nightlife roams the streets, filling every bar, lounge, restaurant, and club around. But one lounge in particular, known simply as the Triple Door, is about to get a great deal more excitement than it’s patrons are expecting.

Within the Triple Door itself, the hubbub quickly comes to a halt as eight particularly unusual figures each with even more unusual equipment suddenly appear on stage. Are they some sort of opening act before the real show begins? Are they actors of some sort? Is this going to be a magic show? Only the figures themselves know for sure.

At the stroke of midnight, a shrill whistle pierces the air of Downtown Seattle, disturbing many an addled junkie and drunken individual. The tension in the Triple Door heightens to a fever-pitch as the figures stare at each other with burning intensity, all waiting for the moment the whistle ends.

The games begin now.

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yottawhat (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:08:52 pm by DolosusDoleus »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

throw my dictionary to someone and run outside to steal Yottawhat bicycle
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab a drunk and use him as a human shield.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

Order my Mafioso to shoot Yottawat, Then light and throw a firework at Failbird.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:02:00 pm by Puppyguard »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

((Note that Oceansoul's asteroid is 100 km^2 so we are all already dead, and Puppyguard's fireworks don't actually shoot out. Just sorta fizz into tentacles.))

Trap the thermonuclear eunuch in conjured wet cement. (Note that wet cement can cause serious chemical burns, but usually hours after exposure).
Run out the building and towards my antique biplane.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

((Note that Oceansoul's asteroid is 100 km^2 so we are all already dead, and Puppyguard's fireworks don't actually shoot out. Just sorta fizz into tentacles.))

Trap the thermonuclear eunuch in conjured wet cement. (Note that wet cement can cause serious chemical burns, but usually hours after exposure).

((Hmm... okay. I think I’ll do something about that...

Okay. OceanSoul now has a very Large Chunk of an asteroid.))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:09:55 pm by DolosusDoleus »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

Oh, I know about the fireworks. I was just concerned about the asteroid.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

((Hmm... okay. I think I’ll do something about that...

Okay. OceanSoul now has a very Large Chunk of an asteroid.))
How large, anyway? Large enough for me to barely carry?

We're battling while this place is still open? OceanSoul thought, I could understand doing this after hours, but now? Everyone here's going to see a chaotic spectacle of a battle. We'll probably have police called on us. Welp, best chance is to sing something and confuse people on whether this is a performance or not. Now, what to sing...perhaps Ballroom Blitz?

While singing Ballroom Blitz, nail ziizo with a tennis ball to the head. Using the racket of course. Chase after him a bit.

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8