Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 9670 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

((Note that Oceansoul's asteroid is 100 km^2 so we are all already dead, and Puppyguard's fireworks don't actually shoot out. Just sorta fizz into tentacles.))

Trap the thermonuclear eunuch in conjured wet cement. (Note that wet cement can cause serious chemical burns, but usually hours after exposure).
Run out the building and towards my antique biplane.

((Hmm... okay. I think I’ll do something about that...

Okay. OceanSoul now has a very Large Chunk of an asteroid.))
How large, anyway? Large enough for me to barely carry?
About 27 tons. On the bright side, you can use it as cover! Or as an ingredient in the world’s largest pot of stone soup!
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile

Yottawhat slams the thermonuclear warhead and screams "Nobody touch me or Ali else you want to be blown to kingdom come!"

Keep my finger over the detonator and press it if I end up getting hurt.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

((Note that Oceansoul's asteroid is 100 km^2 so we are all already dead, and Puppyguard's fireworks don't actually shoot out. Just sorta fizz into tentacles.))

Trap the thermonuclear eunuch in conjured wet cement. (Note that wet cement can cause serious chemical burns, but usually hours after exposure).

About 27 tons. On the bright side, you can use it as cover! Or as an ingredient in the world’s largest pot of stone soup!
Where is it? Do I just call it into existence somewhere? About how big is it in diameter?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

Where is it? Do I just call it into existence somewhere? About how big is it in diameter?
It's next to you. As in about 5 feet away from you. In terms of diameter, way too big to carry.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pull out the S&W 500 and shoot Yottawhat in the head.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

((Mission control to Failbird, mission control to Failbird, you need to post your action. Do you read me?))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sprint out of the building

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation (Round 1)
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2018, 02:19:14 pm »

Round 1: Kill the Eunuch
Time: 12:02 AM

Music: Sing Sang Sung

The very moment the whistling comes to a halt, all eight unusual figures burst into action!

First to move is ziizo, clad in a gimp suit, who tosses his disturbingly heavy book of German BDSM terms to a random person in the audience! As he follows up with a quick dash out of the building, his suit making uncomfortably loud squeaking noises the whole way, he hears gasps coming from the audience as the people around where the book landed realize just exactly what has landed before them! Once ziizo bursts out of the door, he grabs Yottawhat’s bicycle and begins cycling away!

Secheral, quickly noticing the wealth of crazy people with weapons around him, decides that having some sort of protection would be ideal. Jumping into the crowd, he grabs someone that looks particularly drunk [10 v 2], and quickly wrangles them into a chokehold and holding them out towards the other wiki-warriors.

Next Puppyguard, noting the obvious danger of a thermonuclear warhead, orders his mafioso to dispatch Yottawhat! [2 v 9] Unfortunately for him, the shot goes wide and instead smashes into the giant asteroid, sending shards of rock flying all over the place and significantly spooking the audience. Then, Puppyguard lights a Black Snake at Failbird, which fizzes slightly and starts to snake out into a black tube, as Black Snakes are wont to do.

NAV, also noticing the obvious danger of a nuclear bomb, uses his mystical powers to pour wet cement all over Yottawhat! [7 v 5] The viscous grey goo covers his body as NAV dashes out of the building right behind ziizo, and makes a beeline for Elliot Bay! [Running: 6] She makes it about a quarter of the way, due to some annoying traffic and the fact she is constantly being tripped up by a large gaggle of cats insistent on rubbing up against we her legs.

The trend of causing great bodily harm to Yottawhat continues with OceanSoul, who serves a tennis ball straight at his head while singing Ballroom Blitz! [4 v 7-2 (Cement)] [Singing: 9+2+2+1] Although his shot goes wide, OceanSoul’s singing is off the chart! The chart has burst into flames! The entire audience stands up and gives OceanSoul a standing ovation!

Yottawhat, being the victim of a series of brutal and quite frankly distressing attacks, makes a mad dash for the bomb! [Movement: 6-2 (Cement)] However, the weight of the Cement causes him to fall over onto the ground, as Ali watches in confusion.

Seeing that Yottawhat is now in a very compromising situation, King Zultan moves in to make the killing blow [2 v 9-2 (Cement)], but misses and instead blows more chunks out of OceanSoul’s asteroid. Chunks of asteroid fly into the audience, which elicits a great deal of screaming and blood spurting everywhere.

Finally, Failbird sees the utter chaos that has unfolded before her and decides an egress is the correct choice at this time. After trampling over Puppyguard’s still-growing Black Snake, she pushes her way out of the building and into the street.

[Audience Reaction: 8 - 2 (Dictionary) + 3 (Singing) - 2 (Bodily Harm)]

The audience seems to have accepted this new diversion, and most people lean back to watch the show unfold. The general consensus is that this some sort of weird modern art performance.

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yottawhat (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:31:29 pm by DolosusDoleus »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 1: Kill the Eunuch] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2018, 03:00:30 pm »

Can I sign up for the waitlist?

edit also wow cant believe he got a warhead lol

edit edit alright thanks lol
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 03:23:37 pm by Fluffe9911 »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 03:16:22 pm »

Can I sign up for the waitlist?

edit also wow cant believe he got a warhead lol

Yer in.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2018, 03:35:51 pm »

continue cycling towards my biplane.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2018, 03:40:34 pm »

waitlist + PTW
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2018, 04:46:53 pm »

Shout at my mafioso to shoot yottawhat instead of the asteroid!
In the meantime, I grab a chunk of the asteroid and chuck it at failbird.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2018, 05:36:32 pm »

Shuffle to the BDSM book while ruffling through the pockets of my shield for a phone.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8