Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Raws updated for 0.44 not displayed  (Read 8890 times)

Doorkeeper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Raws updated for 0.44 not displayed
« on: January 31, 2018, 01:41:57 pm »

Quietust had updated the raws in DFRawFunctions back in November, but the changes still aren't seen in the wiki (e.g. Papaya/raw; it received new wood density & color).

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Raws updated for 0.44 not displayed
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 03:31:30 pm »

That's because the wiki repo hasn't been updated to point to the newer version of DFRawFunctions, I think.
Edit: should be updated now.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 03:44:26 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Doorkeeper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 11:17:48 pm »

Checked the raws again just now, not updated yet.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 11:21:07 pm »

What page specifically are you looking at, and what is the difference I should check for?

It's possible that old rendered pages are cached, so wait a while or add "?action=purge" to the end of the URL to flush the cache for that page.

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Doorkeeper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 11:50:40 pm »

Just added "?action=purge" to a page, it successfully updated.

I've been checking various plant/creature articles and their associated raw pages, specifically the density values below properties in the infobox of tree articles. I tried refreshing my browser's cache (firefox) to no avail, and I hadn't thought about purging. Sorry to waste further time, I was getting impatient. Thanks for resolving the issue.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 02:04:05 am »

It's fine. Usually if you're logged in to the wiki, pages will get refreshed more frequently as you visit them, so you could try that if you haven't. I'm not sure what the typical delay is otherwise.

Doorkeeper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 05:05:00 pm »

All pages seem to be up to date now now when I visit them. I'll admit that I haven't been playing for DF for a couple weeks and in turn not go to the wiki (waited for the release to stabilize before testing the new features).