Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: the leftovers thread: giveaway your leftover bundle games  (Read 21936 times)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: the leftovers thread: giveaway your leftover bundle games
« Reply #225 on: June 01, 2020, 07:40:07 pm »

Anybody want Swords of Ditto, Heave Ho, Chess Ultra, or Horace?

Fire a PM with what you want (in order of preference), and a sentence of some kind... I'll use a quantitative property of the sentence to determine the order in which picks go out sometime on June 8th, 2020.

So it looks like people were only interested in MO:Astray and XCOM. Well-- congrats to the lucky recipients, and if anybody wants the remainder... it's still up for grabs. (Won't be bumping this again though, so if there's no followup just assume somebody else got it.)

For the curious, the order of distribution was "the lowest number of 'E's to other vowels, not counting 'Y'.", with the lowest clocking in at 7/26. Everybody sent in actual coherent sentences and it was not actually the shortest or longest sentence that got first pick, either.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 01, 2020, 06:48:44 pm »

Well, another month, another "Oh, I forgot to pause my Humble Monthly again".

Giving away two out of the selection of Fantasy Blacksmith, Goat of Duty, The Uncertain, or Lightmatter.

Fire a PM with what you want (in order of preference), and a sentence of some kind... I'll use a quantitative property of the sentence to determine the order in which the two picks go out sometime on (or shortly after) November 4, 2020. (Must have an account date registered no later than September 2020.)

-----

Distro finished, congrats to the recipients!

For the curious, the distribution order this time was "number of 's' to words", where the range went from 21.1 to 18.4. (That is to say, something like 211 's' used in total and 1000 words.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 11:50:57 am by Aoi »
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2020, 08:34:55 pm »

I have acquired this year's Jingle Jam. In it are several duplicates of games I quite enjoyed and a couple of things I am not equipped to appreciate that I would rather give to someone who would. Any takers?

Spoiler: Steam (click to show/hide)

Battle.net:
Black Ops Cold War cosmetic pack

Artsy stuff:
Displate 42% off code

No reg dates of today or later. Otherwise, you want it you got it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 01:04:17 pm by Mephisto »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2020, 08:45:44 pm »

I'll take prison architect.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

GMichelIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2020, 09:27:16 pm »

I'd love this war of mine!
...And by "Diplomacy" I mean "Axes" of course.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 05, 2020, 12:15:45 pm »

Purrfect Date 2 looks legit amusing, please!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2020, 01:05:23 pm »

I know I haven't been replying. I send PMs containing keys as soon as the request comes in, though. I hope you three enjoy the games.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2020, 01:15:03 pm »

Is anyone thinking of doing a Dorfmas giveaway this year? I'm absolutely not up to organizing it, but I've got a bunch of keys I could throw into it.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 07, 2020, 09:07:57 am »

ask and ye shall receive
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 07, 2020, 01:08:55 pm »

All right, I'll dump my whole bunch at once w/o PM'ing you first, but I'll do all the formatting before I do that.

(Nvm, sent a PM after all b/c the extra formatting to make your life easier made my post a horrible mess)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 02:33:03 pm by E. Albright »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]