Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Updating My Glass Mod, Questions  (Read 4226 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: Updating My Glass Mod, Questions
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 09:43:12 am »

I don't see anything out of place with that item, post the whole file "inorganic_stone_modifications.txt"

Pickerel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2019, 12:15:19 pm »

Sorry for years away. Here's the whole file!
Notably, the problem still persists. It's the only error it seems to kick out for me at this point.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 01:46:35 am »

Just curious, do you have anything working for the current version of DF? I found your original modding thread when I was investigating the potential for colored glass. Turns out you had done a lot of the dirty work already.

Pickerel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 05:53:34 am »

Matter of fact, I just sat down to play with it for a bit! So indeed, I sort of do have something that I could whip into shape for you. Reply if interested! You may or may not like how overboard I went with the attempted realism.

Though... I do still have that problem with Stibnite. Still kicks out error, still have no idea why.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2020, 08:09:08 am »

Do you have a INORGANIC:ANTIMONY_OXIDE anywhere in the other files?

::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 08:22:58 am »

Though... I do still have that problem with Stibnite. Still kicks out error, still have no idea why.

It's complaining about the Wikipedia quote immediately beneath it - it doesn't like the "[5][6]".
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 01:57:28 am »

It's complaining about the Wikipedia quote immediately beneath it - it doesn't like the "[5][6]".
Now I just feel silly. Well spotted.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2020, 10:31:40 pm »

Matter of fact, I just sat down to play with it for a bit! So indeed, I sort of do have something that I could whip into shape for you. Reply if interested! You may or may not like how overboard I went with the attempted realism.

Wow. .  I just wandered through a strange tunnel of loosely related forum posts and somehow ended up back in this thread, not 14 days after you replied to my last post, which I had honestly forgotten about entirely! It must be a sign.

I would love to test it for you. Could you also explain how you managed to create colored glass in the first place? I'm under the impression the glass furnace is hardcoded and so you would have to work through a custom workshop. My modding knowledge is shamefully slight, I must admit.

Pages: 1 [2]