Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: SCP Legion of the DEAD mission 2: The Firemen  (Read 2465 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
SCP Legion of the DEAD mission 2: The Firemen
« on: February 05, 2018, 02:19:41 am »

The Firemen

The team bounces along in a big black SCP truck. The CIA has commandeered a police cordon around the target building. A biohazard team has also wrapped the building in what appears to be: plastic wrap.

The government types are all standing around looking serious.

When you arrive they make a show of you wearing gas masks, hazmat suits and scary black SCP uniforms. Presumably it draws attention away from the napalm throwers and sidearms you are carrying. A few officers make snide remarks about guinea pigs and cannon fodder.

Before you know it, you are standing in a plastic airlock. A door opens to the main lobby of the apartment. It is dark, but with your suits flashlights you can see ominous spots of blood about the floors and stairs. The building seems to have lost power. A central stairwell runs up from the lobby to the upper floors where it is flanked by 4 apartments on each floor. To the back of the ground floor there is an access to the basement where the utilities and laundry room are.

Spoiler: Oz (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:22:31 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: SCP Legion of the DEAD mission 2: The Firemen
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 08:00:38 am »

"Well, I suppose the most efficient way to complete our objective is simply to burn the whole building down, and shoot anything trying to escape. Though, they did say something about rescuing survivors.

So, I guess we should check out the basement? Start from the bottom and work our way upward? that way we can keep whatever it is trapped, and we can stay between them and  safety, right? In case we need to run?"

((I expect that, since flamethrowers are involved, we'll ultimately end up burning down the tenement anyway. They aren't usually particularly resistant to napalm.))

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 08:13:54 am »

"I highly dobut there are any survivors. Let's just burn the whole thing down and call it a day. I don't want to deal with civilians getting in the way and getting themselves infected and any we save will end exterminated or with their memories deleted."
Have the Hazmat Suit, Flamethrower and 20 liter tank added to my sheet.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 09:10:44 am »

Ptw
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 09:24:28 am »

Orders are orders, cabrone. Anyway, good intel is hard to come by; if we find someone, we have a better idea how to deal with our mission.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 09:27:31 am »

"Okay, so how about this, go to the top floor, clearing everything in our way, and then we go to the basement and just fill that with what napalm we have left"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 09:39:38 am »

Ivan shakes his head, gesturing toward Myrtle.

Like la dama said, bottom up. We should post someone at the stairs on a floor while the others search the rooms, that way nothing gets past us.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 10:08:56 am »

"Okay, fair enough, im gonna stay on the stairs while you guys search the rooms, sounds good?"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 10:31:45 am »

"I believe the basement might be too dangerous, so let's check this floor first. If anyone finds any survivors that are infected, burn them. Remember they are already doomed."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 11:29:40 am »

"Okay, fair enough, im gonna stay on the stairs while you guys search the rooms, sounds good?"

Ivan shrugs

If you feel can stop anything getting by, si.

"I believe the basement might be too dangerous, so let's check this floor first. If anyone finds any survivors that are infected, burn them. Remember they are already doomed."

If you have any knowledge, tell us before contact with the enemy, cabrone.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 12:42:18 pm »

"So, since we're just burning this place down, hopefully I wont have to patch anyone up. Thats a relief. So, do we know if these things things follow Video-Game zombie logic? Aim for the head, double-tap, etc. etc?"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 01:35:36 pm »

"So, since we're just burning this place down, hopefully I wont have to patch anyone up. Thats a relief. So, do we know if these things things follow Video-Game zombie logic? Aim for the head, double-tap, etc. etc?"

"We will see that shortly, now the real question is, are they fast or slow"

Spoiler: Meta (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:46:36 pm by PaPaj »

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 04:27:03 pm »

Myrtle sighs and looks around.

"Oh my, I don't know anything about 'zombies'. I always thought those scary things were just in the movies. Why, I think the only time I've ever seen them was in the late sixtys, in that movie, uh, Nighttime with the Living Dead. I think that's what it was called. My memory is failing me these days, unfortunately. Doc' says it could be Alzheimers. Yep, that's why regular check ups are so important. Would never have known otherwise. But anyway, I don't care for horror movies. I like romances and more cheerful movies. Back then, if I wanted to be scared, I would just read the papers and see what those dirty communists were up to." She shudders in disgust.

Accompany my team.
Insert witty signature here

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 06:40:28 am »

You all mill about the hallway, with Myrthle following along.

The silence is eerie and foreboding. You hear nothing. Nothing! The only lightsources come from that you are carrying.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 07:34:32 am »

We should consider repairing the lights before we proceed. I don’t want to be ambushed in the dark.

Pages: [1] 2