Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gods Race: Rebirth  (Read 3610 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Race: Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 07:31:20 pm »

Bright side has pi.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 05:53:26 pm »

The difficulty scale is revealed! Feel free ask questions in thread. :)

Spoiler: Difficulty Scale (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 02:15:58 am »

PTW
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2018, 06:19:30 pm »

The Contest Results are here! (And public!)

The Light: They Who Build

Shadowclaw777
Greeting and Well Met!, I am the fellow God referred to his muscular appearance and favoritism of Swoleness, my designs and goals all have a singular purpose of more than just strength but power, as whoever hold the power of all gets to determined it’s fate. When I decide to create mortals and creatures, before I decide their purpose I need them to make sure they benefit the world. Before adding some Barbells and Exercize Bemches in the world, I give mortals the values and respect needed for them to do what they must do, while adding openness of mind, as even I am not Omniscient as a God and even mortals have a possibility of outplaying in creativity. I am the god of Strength and Power

I am known as “Dudebro” too many, and I am a yellowish appearance of a angelic entity, the only thing that are noticeable are my jacked arms and slim divine lean legs, which have so much mass of skeletal muscle to them, that it makes me look not even normal any more almost like an abomination, filled with red muscle to the max, as my angelic facial features are trimmed and have even expansive skeletal muscle in every areas of my physical embodiment. My main things that I serve in my realm, are protein shakes filled with the brim with protein powder, and shakes. All mortals who can’t eat or devour these food sources have perished in my Realm of power, and there is even a culinary school and food formatting among the Swolians of my realm dedicated to Protein Shakes. While the second guild is dedicated to building as much lean or thicc muscle mass as possible as a way of adherence to myself. I will have the Light establish superiority of all the Realms, so that we have the power over all things, and make sure they have a right purpose, not be used for depravity or torture like the Darkness

darkwarlock3
I am zorkin, God of change. my domain covers change, evolution and adaptation.
his appearance is that of a giant slime.

Glass
Acter, god of Improvement and champion of mortals. Of course.
I believe you guys all know who I am.

Detoxicated
Alba, Goddess of light, respect and good manners.

The Dark - The Catalyst

RAM:
I might be the god of unquiet, "the shivers", a chill felt down one's spine or such. I would be associated with fear/horror/dread, unfamiliarity, epiphany, revelation... but more the sensation of such things than the things themselves. My clerics would gain bonuses to alertness and a "beginner's luck" bonus to encourage doing new things and preach awareness and avoidance. "The darkness does not pierce the light, it senses where the light is not, spreads throughout, and starves the light until it dies from its own greed..."

Failbird105:
I do not have a proper name, however some refer to me as the god of the Black Forest or just as The Black Forest. I am the god of creativity and oddity, known for making things that are thought up outside the box or require others to think outside the box to deal with them.

My domain is, obviously, the Black Forest. In spite of its name the forest is ironically bright, one of the few locations within the plane of darkness that can be seen in by mundane eyes with the magically glowing bulbs that hang from the tallest trees, giving an impression of stars in the night sky. Yet in some ways that just serves to emphasise how much of it is truly pitch black, even compared to the utter lack of light of the rest of the plane, like a void. The creatures of the black forest are only small shadow like demonic birds and critters, but have recently expanded to include a few small [Void] and the ecology will likely continue to grow as the Darks knowledge does.

dgr11897:
My name is Kran-CLak-thun Dark god of quantum mechanics, and my realm is basically a system of massive gears that make no sense, why? because reality is broken, with the gears each covered in a random biome, a biome that is not decided until observed. With the gears floating in an endless sky, with gears connected not necessarily by being next to each other, and which gears they connect to slowly changing as they turn, and some connections have no set endpoint, with the gear being connected to all possible connections at once. These connections are just points in space that transfer you to a different point when you walk through. The biomes on the gears are maddening and alien, with some being just areas where space and time don't work quite right. The gears are also sometimes apposed, you can walk through a connection, look up, and see the gear you just came from floating above you. In addition, sometimes you may find yourself on the cogs of the gears, with two gears mashing together, threatening to crush you if you don't get out of there in time. However, it does posses some stunning vistas, with waterfalls flowing off of cogs in a deep blue sky, and greenery thriving on various locations, it is only certain areas, known as the "Badlands" by those who dwell there, that are innately hostile. those who dwell here do so in a variety of villages, getting used to the broken reality of my realm, even delving out into the badlands to retrieve rare gems, resources, and to hunt dangerous creatures.  Of course the badlands are situated around my home in the direction of the entrance and things also get more dangerous the farther out you go, it also stretches out into infinity. The native sentient species that dwells here are called the broken, and appear as areas of distorted light, prismatic almost, don't touch them, less they quantum destabilize you. [Void] also dwell here, along with humans, and many other species dwelling together in (relative) harmony.
 My home lies at the center, and you must follow a complicated series of nonsensical directions to reach it, with your path looping back on itself, and you going in circles before ending up somewhere else. My house meanwhile, is a simple affair for all of that, a high quality mansion, with a wooden fireplace and plentiful books.
When you look at me you see all possible versions of yourself, at once. A single glance can drive the weak willed or minded mad. My citizens, dwelling in my realm, are immune to my appearance driving them mad, and see past it to glimpse my true form. My true form, seen only by gods and those who understand, is a mass of gears, ever turning. As such I often wander the villages, seeing how they bend the broken physics of my realm to their purposes.

Zomara0292:
Ferojared
A god literally as old a life itself, as it was born from the thing that gave birth to life, whether as the cause, or as a consequence. Though thought to rule over life itself, It does not. It merely oversees it. No. It is responsible for the change of life. It delights in diversity, and, at times, finds itself forcing it on creatures to make them, different.  If one were to really think about it, its spheres of rule is over defects. Of Variations. A god of the green butterfly born among the blue. If you were born with more than another, or less, pray to Ferojared. If you wish to play the odds, sacrifice a creature born odd, and maybe he will give a good blessing on your offspring.

Those who choose to sacrifice to it make their own alters, generally. But, the grand alter isn’t an alter at all. It is a strange circular area, with 3-18 different biomes, the number randomly changing each time the last of a generation has passed. When a creature finds itself wandering into it, they change. It’s not always noticeable,  but, it always happens. Sometimes they just seemingly have a third eye, or none at all, or their hoof shape changes into a protohand. While it seems ideal for making new sacrifices, there is always the chance that the creature going in may die from the change, and, even if it doesn’t, the change reverses as soon as it leaves the area.

Dark wins a reroll, best result, to be declared before their roll. Use whenever. I liked both sides entries and renamed the supreme gods appropriately. :)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 2 [3]