Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350]

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 413706 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #5235 on: February 09, 2018, 12:08:48 pm »

I'd be up for joining a game if proton hosts it.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: February 09, 2018, 03:03:29 pm »

Yaos was a cunt. He had the highest number of unique god kills of all the other gods. The first god that was ever killed? Yaos. That Strength god who Yaos mourned? Also killed by Yaos. There was another god Yaos killed but I forgot which one. His ultimate goal was to become the undisputed ruler of the Bubble. To this end he was willing to do anything, even wipe out all humans. Like, he genuinely wanted humans to succeed but he was fine with killing them all off to advance his goals, given that he could always make more after he had finally won. He resurrected using babies somehow. Can't quite remember the specifics. Think it involved cutting his Essence cap in half and divine essence and stuff. Hated the Void. (All my gods did.)

Malakath was genuinely good. Loved soul science, a bit like Princess Bubblegum in a way. Wanted peace, to advance her civilisation, and to study her spheres. I liked playing her the most. She had a moon-sized space battleship just in case. Her most powerful trump cards by far came from her afterlives, though. Her main afterlife was nothing special (though it did have warriors), but she had a special "shadow realm" type place which exclusively housed thousands upon thousands of evil souls. These souls would combat each other and consume each other, generating extremely powerful warriors over time. Their combined total power ended up being enough that they could crush Stirk's god's angels despite being fewer in number. I honestly did not expect them to be anywhere close to that powerful when I made that realm. Making that realm was easily the best and luckiest decision I ever made.

I am pretty sure I both knew about you killing all the sleeping Gods and told everyone about it. Because Fusil was collecting them for weaponization, essence draining, and experimentation instead of destroying valuable resources for no reason. We ended up fighting over some of them making it very obvious >_>.

The Malakath things were not hidden at all. You did all that publicly, and STF would have crushed them when fully equipped. And there was only 8 Angels, including Tykki. A couple of them had mecha powered by the God's sleeping within, the God Engines. The rest had Angel Engines, powered by that magical fuel stuff I made, the Angel Engines. I was upgrading them with some weapons based on the Void Artifacts I read about in the Library-can't remember if they had been implemented or not by the time the sun-thing came up. Not to mention Tykki and Godslayer...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: February 11, 2018, 07:24:21 pm »

Wait...Malakath always claimed to have the memories of Yaos. Did she know?
IIRC she didn't. I think the information she got was from recruiting his angels and I don't think they revealed that stuff.

The Malakath things were not hidden at all. You did all that publicly, and STF would have crushed them when fully equipped. And there was only 8 Angels, including Tykki. A couple of them had mecha powered by the God's sleeping within, the God Engines. The rest had Angel Engines, powered by that magical fuel stuff I made, the Angel Engines. I was upgrading them with some weapons based on the Void Artifacts I read about in the Library-can't remember if they had been implemented or not by the time the sun-thing came up. Not to mention Tykki and Godslayer...
All I know is that I got some kind of hard confirmation that the collective power of my shadow knights was greater than the collective power of your angels. I also remember that I did not expect that at all and I don't think it was even my intent to compare them to your angels. It was just kinda something I found out by accident.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350]