Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Archibald's Fanfiction  (Read 26609 times)

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fanfiction
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 03:38:38 am »

Why remove it? Coming back years later to re-read something and finding that the author took it down is one of my pet hates.

Also, you might wanna make the thread title more descriptive than it is. Atm it looks like a general fanfiction thread.

Why remove it? Coming back years later to re-read something and finding that the author took it down is one of my pet hates.

Also, you might wanna make the thread title more descriptive than it is. Atm it looks like a general fanfiction thread.
"Archibald's Fanfiction" would be nice.

Good idea. Doing it now.

As for why I removed it, there was simply a lack of interest in it. Not to be an attention whore or anything like that, but it is nice to see that people are actually aware of the thing you write, not even needing to comment or like or whatever. The crossover is also why I dropped it. Most of my ideas and creativity is invested into it.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archibald's Fanfiction
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2018, 06:29:23 am »

UPDATE: I am going to post here what I posted on the story.

So I updated the story to chapter 27, which is the end of Volume 1. From this month onward, the updates won't be as frequent due to me being busy. I can probably put a chapter per month (maybe two if I'm luck).

ADDITION: what can you expect on Volune 2? Based on my current plans, it will probably be shorter than Volume 1, but the action will be more present. More threats will appear and more problems will arise. It's a clusterfuck waiting to be unleashed and it won't be pretty.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2018, 02:41:15 pm »

We are getting close to the 1 year anniversary of this story! Also, I updated it to chapter 29.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 05:27:29 am »

Happy Christmas and New Year everyone! The newest chapter of the story is out! Chapter 30: Against all odds!

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2019, 12:49:24 pm »

IMPORTANT: I apologize for the delay. The chapter should have been up 28th, but it got posted three days later. I had to do some proofreading and add some things. It is, by far, the longest chapter posted in the story, which is why it took me so long. If you can, please write some feedback in the comments. I really need those to improve future chapters and it seems I rarely get some, which is unfortunate.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2019, 05:45:38 am »

Happy Easter to everyone! The recent chapter i posted yesterday is a filler which explains what happened during the absence. We are coming to the end of Volume 2, and its gonna be chaotic as time goes on! Stay tuned!

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2019, 03:27:34 pm »

New chapter up. I should really mention this, even if you can read it on the end of the chapter: from now on, every chapter has details/plot taken from the original fic, though adapted to fit into this one. Just for those who liked the older story.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2019, 11:31:58 am »

The final chapter of the current arc is finally out. Now comes the real stuff! Be sure to follow the fic as the story continues from where the previous one left off (in its reworked version, of course)!

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2019, 02:50:00 pm »

Newest chapter is up! With chapter 40 we begin the (until now) longest arc in the fic! Be sure to leave some constructive criticism in the reviews section!

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2019, 02:12:42 pm »

Chapter 42 is out, concluding the "DBS Cygnus" part of the arc. Up next: the shores of hell!

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2019, 02:56:43 pm »

New chapter is out. Some of the old ones will be rewritten, mostly to fix grammar.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2019, 02:33:55 pm »

BIG UPDATE:

1. The story can now be read on both SpaceBattles forum and the Archive of Our Own site.

2. I wrote a rewrite of the first chapter. It can be found on Fanfiction site. I will post it on the above-mentioned sites as well.

3. I began (recently) another fic. It is a Doom only story called "Doom: Redemption Denied" and it can be found on SpaceBattles and Archive of Our Own. You can find the links for both below.

Link 1
Link 2

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2019, 05:18:01 am »

New chapter is up! Sorry that it took me a while to update, but I was working on other projects and had some problems I had to solve. Also, we are approaching the second anniversary of the fic! Wow!

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2020, 10:18:09 am »

New chapter is out. Now I am going to work on a rewrite of chapter 2.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2020, 12:51:37 pm »

Chapter 2 of the story is replaced/updated. Go check it out!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4