Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Tankery: Season 1 - Doing matches whenever the teams are avalible (9/∞)  (Read 4204 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Warsaw Tank College

Crew 1
Captain 5
Gunner 2
Driver 6

Crew 2
Captain 3
Gunner 3
Driver 4

Crew 3
Captain 4
Gunner 1
Driver 3

Crew 4
Captain 1
Gunner 2
Driver 4

Crew 5
Captain 3
Gunner 5
Driver 5
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JANA School for Armoured Warfare VS Warsaw Tank College

This match....this bloody match...The most bloody and hard fought match that resulted in Warsaw Tank College grasping victory from the jaws of defeat.

JANA School for Armoured Warfare receives 1.000 Points for losing the Game
JANA School for Armoured Warfare receives 5.000 Points end of the Season Bonus

Freyja's Gunner gains Gunnery 2!

Fulla's Captain is missing an eye!

Bil' Captain isDead!!!
Bil's Driver has a mangled Leg!

Gefjun's Captain Gains Leadership 5
Gefjun's Gunner Gains Gunnery 6
Gefjun's Driver Gains Driving 4

Warsaw Tank College receives 5.000 Points for Winning the Game
Warsaw Tank College moves on into the next round!
Polish Traditions Unlocked!...When I and Ghaz get around to it anyway...

Biały gains the trait Immortal!
Bialy's Captain Gains Leadership 5
Bialy's Gunner Gains Gunnery 2!
All Bialy's crew gains the trait To the Last!

Rudy's Captain has a broken leg, missing eye, and will miss the next game!
Rudy's Driver has a missing eye and will miss the next game!

Czarny's Captain has a broken leg!
Czarny's Gunner has gained Gunnery 4 from his lessons learned and combat experience!
Czarny's Driver will miss the next game

Kura's Captain is Scarrrred for life!
Kura's Gunner gains Gunnery 3

Statistics
JANA School for Armoured Warfare

Lost the match!
Tank Kills 2
Tanks Damaged 3
Crew Injured 7
Crew Hurt 3
MVP Gefjun

Warsaw Tank College
Won the match!
Tank kills 4
Tanks Damaged 1
Crew Injured 6
Crew hurt 2
Crew Killed 1
MVP Bialy, for single handedly winning the match against three other enemy tanks.

I'll most likely skip shadow claw and such and move on to the next set of rounds in a week or two if they don't show up.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mistake weree made, mainly in thedesion making before the fight
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, everyone may buy things with their points now, Skipping Kashyyk and Shadowclaw for now, as I cant have a match with them without the other, though they might be able to have a match with you guys who moved on through the rankings in the next set of battles if they are on at the time.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Purchases done, edited my original sheet. I'm gonna need 5 green crews rolled, one of which are to replace Paul's (Crew 8 ) Captain.
Unsure if I want to go the tradition route or extensive modernisation route. Probably modernisation, ignore my stuff for now, will finish tomorrow
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:07:17 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Using the winning funds, the school set to work. While it had had facilities during the last season, a giant wave had hit the school ship in between seasons, washing away much of the tankery team’s resources. Rather than despair, the team had rebuilt - when they entered this season, they had had the money for new tanks, and decided to embrace their German heritage. The school had cheered them to the first match of the new Tankery team.

With their first victory, the team has returned to what they were at their peak last season - the girls rebuilt the damaged hospital and gunnery school and began to train their tankers. They didn't have the funds for a medical team just yet, but just the promise of medical care for their students seemed to put some tensions to rest as several new full crews joined. The future looks bright for the team.

Preparing themselves for the upcoming battle, Haley Girls’ School marches, headed by Vice Captain Karen in the stead of the wounded Amelie.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:13:41 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile

Spoiler: upgrades and stuffs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:15:24 pm by Leodanny »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 02:16:53 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Unofficial sheet:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Spoiler: purchases (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tank (re)naming (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crew (re)assignments (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: reserves (click to show/hide)
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((sorry for double post))

Spoiler: Canberra news station (click to show/hide)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

Spoiler: done (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:59:38 pm by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, this is a heads up to everyone who played this. I managed to get Vassal onto another computer meaning occasionally I can actually do this again. I'll update the schools and maybe do a few matches sooner rather then later, be it later tonight or tomorrow. After all, I have another game that needs updating right now...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Uraaaaa
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6