Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28

Author Topic: Ägashfamthut, "Bandithorses," Where we steal everything and die to caves  (Read 60747 times)

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

Arright, summer is here, and that means-

No, that's not what it bloody means, you daft twit-

dear Etur

Alright, everyone get the hell inside and quit yakkin' on everything

- - - - - - - - - -

Another would-be ambush got rumbled by the goblins outside- and another, apparently.  Perhaps this is a gobblish apology.  It shall be met with a dwarfish rebuttal, should they approach.

[There appear to be cranberry juice stains on the page]

My kin tell me of the battle being waged above our heads.

teamwork

Apparently eight different ambushes have been uncovered on the surface, with the last four being rather near the surface guardhouse.

Make that nine ambushes.

- - - - - - - - - -

Lor is where?!

and that's while stunned

By Etur...  She's made at least six kills up there, and apparently by herself.  Let's take a look at her file...

'small' mess, my stern

this is someone who has given up and said 'fuck it'

She is decapitating the attackers one after another- oh dear Etur, she is carefully chopping bits off of a twinsaber.  A paw, the leg, another paw, that leg...  The poor creature finally was decapitated, and she moved on to decapitating a trio of goblins after another vivisection session on a goblin crossbowman.  I don't know why she was out there by herself, but I'm not going to question her results as long as she makes it back inside unscathed.

Ah, she's finally decided to come back to the defence corridor!  Now we just wait... and hopefully deter this latest assault THROUGH THE CONSTANT SCREAMING of idiots complaining about not being allowed to go outside.

- - - - - - - - - -

What?  What do you mean, "missing"?

what

Well that's a right bugger- KADOL, YOU DAFT IDIOT, STOP PUNCHING THAT DOG
CRIPES MATE

let's attack a dog trained to kill people

BY ETUR, MATE, PUNCHING THE SURGEON IS NO BETTER
NO, LET GO OF HER TROUSERS

JESUS NIPPLE

don't piss off a surgeon

Sod it.  Right idiots, the lot of you.  I'm sure that the squelch I just heard was Meng kicking Kadol in the eye...

possibly the creepiest announcement ever

Xenir just got attacked by the enraged Meng.  Sigun is melancholic.  This place is a right disaster of the highest order.  Ahh, this roast is a bloody masterpiece.

- - - - - - - - - -

Kulet, no, mate, we don't have time for that rubbish and you know it- fine, fine, I'll need that "mandate" of yours in triplicate.  No, that doesn't mean three mandates- bloody hell.  Get fecked, mate.  Enjoy your bloody statues.  We already have Meng yakking all over the hospital floor and our dear "baroness" in another depression.

Kib threw a tantrum and started punching Maximum Spinnage, as well as "Deathpunch" and Ustuth.  Dear Etur...  It is still the first month of summer.

- - - - - - - - - -

What?  What do you mean, "found"?

Oh.

What?  Sakzul, too?  That's two of our marksdwarfs dead!  What happened?!  ... Oh.  A lone goblin with a halberd.  Well, that's right disgusting.  Think I'm gonna chunder.  Wha?  Siege broken?  That's great, now get out of the way before I cover you in sick.

- - - - - - - - - -

URVAD, NO, MATE

Damn it, Lokum, not you too!

- - - - - - - - - -

OOC:  Alright, that's it through 2nd Malachite.  I'll try to at least finish summer later today.  We've had an unbelievable amount of rubbish happen, and tantrums are happening all over the place.
Grand Master Depressive
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile

Tantrum spirals are back baby!!!!
DF Veterans- n. - One who has lost one or more forts due to a stupid oversight.

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow
Just never forget,/That Bloodyhells is always a threat.

hun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, seems like new stress is fun again!
I guess it is good time for masterful statues in every bedroom.

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

I find it hilarious that my dwarf is nearly euphoric while everything turns into murder around her.
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

A warning to future overseers:

Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!

hun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What are those numbers, stress level? Are they good, bad or what?

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

That's the stress level, yes.  Positive numbers are stress, negative numbers are good.  0 is neutral, where migrants start.  I've never seen it display a number less than -99999, so either the string length in the labour manager is capped at five characters or the game stops there, presumably.  I'm guessing that 99999 is the high point on stress.
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!

hun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At what level do tantrum and depressions start? Or any positive-stress guy is in potential danger?

EDIT: Btw, am I allowed to choose new dorfing, or I am dead for eternity now?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:41:39 am by hun »

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

I'm not entirely sure where they start or if they are just more likely with higher stress.  The wiki probably has something about that, but I'm too lazy to check.  c:
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

Lokum's throwing a tantrum, Kogan's depressed, and Quithe is dead to the world.  Just another day in Bandithorses.  strike the corpse

that's new

What.  One of you bloody twits tell me how this happened and WHY HIS THROAT IS FLAT LIKE A LEAF.

oh

Alright, that bloody clinches it.  Lokum, that's murder and you bloody know it.  THERE IS NO REASON TO MAKE MORE CORPSES.  Someone chain him until he calms down.

Derpy is oblivious again, Kadol has dropped into another depression episode, and this is one fine stew.

- - - - - - - - - -

oh sod off

Asub, the Chills of Fraying!  A four-legged blob of mud, they say, now below our very feet.  If that's true, it has a straight path into the heart of our outpost due to careless digging.

Inod, Melbil, Fidale, all screaming and punching things.  Screaming, crying, curling up - those I can understand all too well, but punching things from corpse trauma?

- - - - - - - - - -

OOC:  Posting early because I can understand punching things now today has suddenly become... hectic.

Sorry for taking so long...  I can just upload the save now if you would prefer.  It is currently the 8th of Malachite... that's month 5, I think.  It felt like a week and some days had passed already, sorry.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 12:47:32 pm by Moonstone_Flower »
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile

Can I get a new Dorf?

I don't see a problem with this, but put the number 2 after his name or something like that as a marker.

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

LordBrassroast and hun, do you have any requests for your new dwarfs?

Edit:  Cripes.  Things are not going to end well at this rate.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 06:43:14 pm by Moonstone_Flower »
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!

hun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can just leave it to me, my turn is next anyway.

Or you can pick a marksdwarf, if we still have some guys who are not terribly stressed.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28