Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28

Author Topic: Ägashfamthut, "Bandithorses," Where we steal everything and die to caves  (Read 60434 times)

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile

Rampage! Rampage! Rampage!
DF Veterans- n. - One who has lost one or more forts due to a stupid oversight.

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow
Just never forget,/That Bloodyhells is always a threat.

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

My day starts off with a bang - or, rather, with a squawk.  Inod is busy squeezing and punching a fowl.

Inod, stop choking wrestling that chicken guinecock

Ushat continues coating the halls in a layer of sick.

that's right disgusting

Sakzul and Lunardog have slipped into depressions, and are aimlessly skulking around the fort, their eyes distant.

On the bright side?  The cemetery's second floor has been completed.  There's a wall in place to prevent people from seeing in from the staircase, so we'll be free of this sight as soon as we get these corpses... hauled... up there.  [There is a spot of sick on the page, rendering the rest of the page unusable.]

Pikachu17 just murdered Kadol outside, apparently.  Punched her skull in.  This was followed by Lor punching Pikachu's foot open, scratching out Pikachu's lower right back teeth (HOW?), taking her shield and sword, kicking her in the left calf hard enough to break the bone, BITNG HER ON THE TONGUE- By Etur, I'm done listening to this.  Just skip to the end.

what the hell is wrong with you

Lor finally wandered off after mutilating Pikachu17's face.  She's alive, for now, but she'll need medical attention fast.

not just the face

Never mind, Pikachu17 is dead.  Someone bury her body, and watch out for the elf throwing a tantrum in the cemetery.

The blacksmith, too.

seriously?

- - - - - - - - - -

Surprisingly, the rest of the season then passes quietly.  A few have slipped in and out of depression, but there have been no more murders or injuries.

Now, I need a stiff drink.

- - - - - - - - - -

OOC time!

We're in autumn now, so three more months to go.

I don't know what happened, but Derpy's stress seems like it suddenly skyrocketed.  Almost everyone has been getting stressed, but initially she was the third-highest, and a good bit lower than the top two.
Grand Master Depressive
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile

I don't know what happened, but Derpy's stress seems like it suddenly skyrocketed.  Almost everyone has been getting stressed, but initially she was the third-highest, and a good bit lower than the top two.

Probably has something to do with the fact that my succession fort is going to hell xD

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
  • I bring hell (aka eternal PUNishment)
    • View Profile

sad to know I'm depressed :)
did I run out of dogs?
everything is fine
 everything is on fire
I see no difference between these two phrases.
only at modded hell does this make sense

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In all of this chaos is my dwarf even alive still?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile

I am using this for ideas of what not to do. XD namely keep corpses hidden.
DF Veterans- n. - One who has lost one or more forts due to a stupid oversight.

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow
Just never forget,/That Bloodyhells is always a threat.

Stoat tales

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shit, Pickachu17 was one of our best sworddwarves, how the hell did anyone manage to kill her?!

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

sad to know I'm depressed :)
did I run out of dogs?

Yep, you've trained every fully-grown dog at this point, but there's a big pile of puppies waiting.

In all of this chaos is my dwarf even alive still?

Not just alive, but even happy, as I recall.  One of about twenty who still have a negative stress number.
You're alive, with 52 stress.

I am using this for ideas of what not to do. XD namely keep corpses hidden.

If you want to drive your dwarfs insane within a year, yeah.  If you want them to stay sane, on the other hand, don't leave huge piles of corpses and corpse bits lying around where everyone is going to see them all every few minutes.

Shit, Pickachu17 was one of our best sworddwarves, how the hell did anyone manage to kill her?!

She didn't even fight back, from what I saw.  Most dwarfs who were the victim of tantrums didn't fight back, though - Meng being the sole exception, and only because she flew into a rage.

Edit:  This seems... dire.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:00:32 pm by Moonstone_Flower »
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm about ten minutes away from ax murdering everyone to the beat of a heavy metal remix of the Thomas The Tank Engine Theme.

This is fine.

Kametec_Housen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to drive your dwarfs insane within a year, yeah.  If you want them to stay sane, on the other hand, don't leave huge piles of corpses and corpse bits lying around where everyone is going to see them all every few minutes.
Yeah, the stress buildup from bodies seems really fast. In some other fort I run atm I know I had some bodies visible just for a little while before I managed to open a mine, mine some rocks, have them hauled, had some blocks made by a dabbling mason, had cemetery constructed, some coffins and slabs cut and moved to the cemetery. And now everyone have flashing red arrow. ???

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

I'm about ten minutes away from ax murdering everyone to the beat of a heavy metal remix of the Thomas The Tank Engine Theme.

This is fine.

Sigging.
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is fine.

Sigging.

Yaaaaay :D

youngbab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh jeez. How's my guy holding up? Is he even alive lol?

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

Can I be re-dwarfed as a relative of Pikachu17's named Pikachu18?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

Oh jeez. How's my guy holding up? Is he even alive lol?

Better than almost everyone else, by a surprising amount.  Alive and at about -57000 stress.

Can I be re-dwarfed as a relative of Pikachu17's named Pikachu18?

I have no idea how to discover relationships for a dead individual, unfortunately.  Thus, I shall leave this (and all other) re-dwarfings to the next overseer.  I'm in month 8 right now, so another 4.5 months to go.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:18:44 pm by Moonstone_Flower »
Grand Master Depressive
I am a delicate flower!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28