Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Attributes changing while interrogating hostages or legal fund raising  (Read 6682 times)

MadMaxMalone

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello Everyone,

It seems that I have encountered a strange bug in the latest version of the game...
(has also happened in other versions going back to 4.12.07, which is the earliest game version I have)

I was trying to do a enlightnment focused run, gathered a team of three interrogaters and three guards (beat them up and give them chocolate...) and after the third or fourth time interrogating another judge, I noticed my main interrogator has raised his psychology skill to over 20. And when I checked, one of the Guards in the team grew his intelligence to 40!, but agility dropped to 1 (see screenshot and savegame in my dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vphl8nlulb6ndq3/AABBCNejKR0j5XhLh9xs0wSha?dl=0)

The same matter was encountered while having some people do some legal fund raising whilst I was out searching for new hostages

I did not mod/cheat the game in any way, used vanilla 4.12.14 release.

If you need any more info, just let me know.
F is for Fire that burns down the whole booze,
U is for Unseen Thieves,
N is for No survivors when you're beaching HFS,

...Down below the Magma Sea!

Hertz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get this after healing from wounds. once my thief hero got 50 Intelligence but had all other stats at 1. max juice

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart

I get this after healing from wounds. once my thief hero got 50 Intelligence but had all other stats at 1. max juice
Which version are you using?  That bug was supposed to be fixed in 4.12.15
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe