Other Projects > Curses

Attributes changing while interrogating hostages or legal fund raising

(1/1)

MadMaxMalone:
Hello Everyone,

It seems that I have encountered a strange bug in the latest version of the game...
(has also happened in other versions going back to 4.12.07, which is the earliest game version I have)

I was trying to do a enlightnment focused run, gathered a team of three interrogaters and three guards (beat them up and give them chocolate...) and after the third or fourth time interrogating another judge, I noticed my main interrogator has raised his psychology skill to over 20. And when I checked, one of the Guards in the team grew his intelligence to 40!, but agility dropped to 1 (see screenshot and savegame in my dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vphl8nlulb6ndq3/AABBCNejKR0j5XhLh9xs0wSha?dl=0)

The same matter was encountered while having some people do some legal fund raising whilst I was out searching for new hostages

I did not mod/cheat the game in any way, used vanilla 4.12.14 release.

If you need any more info, just let me know.

Hertz:
I get this after healing from wounds. once my thief hero got 50 Intelligence but had all other stats at 1. max juice

IsaacG:

--- Quote from: Hertz on May 22, 2018, 03:35:56 am ---I get this after healing from wounds. once my thief hero got 50 Intelligence but had all other stats at 1. max juice

--- End quote ---
Which version are you using?  That bug was supposed to be fixed in 4.12.15

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version