Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ledpaddled - A suprise lizard [Now open for dorfings]  (Read 2835 times)

applet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ledpaddled - A suprise trip across the continent [Now open for dorfings]
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2019, 03:36:54 pm »

updoot when?

I'm.. not sure what you're asking
Meanwhile in the background, some migrant brought a cat! The first cat in Whisperwhip for a few years now, actually. The local population accidentally died of exploding over the years.

After 3 days, the new cat explodes.

applet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ledpaddled - A suprise lizard [Now open for dorfings]
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2019, 03:59:40 pm »

Irregularly I suppose. It depends on how much I feel like playing and if I have time. I staggered updates at the start of this, but now I am actually out of screenshots: the fort is at 292, when the squad came back from Clappedhate.

Next up I probably need to do another round of dwarf dating and get enough dwarfs to start military action again.

I had intended for this update to get me to play the next segment, but out of time for today. I don't want to make any promises of updates that I cannot hold, since that seems to be pretty standard on this forum...
Meanwhile in the background, some migrant brought a cat! The first cat in Whisperwhip for a few years now, actually. The local population accidentally died of exploding over the years.

After 3 days, the new cat explodes.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ledpaddled - A suprise lizard [Now open for dorfings]
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2019, 07:14:02 pm »

I'll be honest, I didn't read to the end of the thread since I ran out of time, and just kinda assumed it hadn't updated in awhile :P
Pages: 1 2 [3]