Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: Simple Fort... Succession game... Resident clowns  (Read 54679 times)

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Fort... Succession game... Resident clowns
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2018, 11:33:44 am »

Looks like you stole merchant pack animals. Pretty lucky if useless in the circumstances.

No idea what's up with double slots on Zun.

I think you lost more fps from demon breeding than you gained from starving and dehydration. Also, going by Sealer's movement, I think they've gotten lost.

Does the pool the goblins are in freeze?

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2018, 01:12:59 pm »

Good. We captured a werebeast. We'll be fine until someone moves that cage without first dumping the contents into magma/the circus.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 07, 2018, 06:37:49 pm »

*Lots of screaming"
I think he went mad with the fortress...

It was at that moment, or some time later, that inspiration struck, a genius plan, so when you pierce the adamantine, the demons all fly upwards as far as they can, but since we didn't pierce it from the top, only a few demons got into the fort, who are all dead as far as I can tell, so I could just dooooo this and lock them all back in.... And this is our greatest dwarven hero, the noblest of dwarves who sealed the demons back into hell and brought us back to relative safety, as long as no future overseer mines into that tube ever again..... I gave this mighty warrior the profession of Sealer, so that his/her deeds may never be forgotten, but I was an idiot and didn't screenshot it.
Wait, what? How did you even do it? There are three white demons in the caves, along with two forgotten beasts! The stairs are open to the caves! I thought of airlocking the access to the lower half and only sending a team of soldiers after we got back to 50 dwarves!

WHO KILLED MY CAVE CROCODILES!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A BREEDING PAIR OF THEM!? VERY!!! WE COULD HAVE HAD A MUCH MORE RENEWABLE SOURCE OF GOBLIN FODDER THAN DWARVES BUT NOOOO, YOU ALL WANTED CAVE CROCODILE BISCUITS THAT NO ONE WILL EVEN MAKE!!!!!!!!!!
The hatchlings died very bravely, roaming around, luring Savotral away from the coffins and running towards the dwarves, so that the demon could notice there was more to smash than just caskets.
In a time before time, I had a name.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 07, 2018, 06:48:56 pm »

Maybe the demons are in the caves, I didn't go down the list with every demon, I just saw the majority of them in the tube and just kind of sealed it, I had to open a new hole into the stairway though, because someone put floors over it or something, so maybe we SHOULD do something about the caverns, I was just kind of ignoring them, since afair on my last turn the caves were sealed off

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 07, 2018, 07:51:12 pm »

The stairs are open to the caves, that's how the demons got in the caves, through the stairs.
I sealed the stairs because of those three demons.
If I remember correctly it was a big corridor towards a cave wall in the middle of the staircase.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 07, 2018, 08:57:24 pm »

I know there was that area with the bridge..... but I thought that was raised.... Next overseer should probably check the staircase

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 07, 2018, 09:26:52 pm »

That bridge is raised. I remember seeing a long mined out corridor.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 07, 2018, 10:19:29 pm »

walks into the thread

You know, I haven't participated in a succession fort in ages, sign me up for a turn. I haven't even read the entire Thread yet, but the title of it makes one wonder what tomfoolery you guys have gotten up to
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 08, 2018, 01:09:18 pm »

walks into the thread

You know, I haven't participated in a succession fort in ages, sign me up for a turn. I haven't even read the entire Thread yet, but the title of it makes one wonder what tomfoolery you guys have gotten up to

Everything is fine, nobody (certainly not me) did anything terrible. All of the dwarves just went to the store to get smokes. Ignore those horrible rumors.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 08, 2018, 07:21:08 pm »

Okay, finished the thread. And Wow. Accidentally digging through into the Circus... and living. Well "living" is a relative term, it seems you're hanging on by a thread. And the thread is on fire.

So yeah, sign me up for a turn. This oughta be !FUN!
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Memphis_Wildcard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2018, 05:53:13 pm »

Am I coming up soon? Just checking in.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 15, 2018, 10:55:30 am »

Onciblu is supposed to go now, since he exchanged with Scourge. That reminds me, I should PM him, he said he would be free around day 15.

After him would come comicraider and then you, but I don't know if comic raider wanted to play only a single turn back then or wants to keep playing.

Onciblu PM'd.

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 16, 2018, 03:27:53 pm »

expect a update tomorrow
Ô_ quack

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 19, 2018, 04:02:35 pm »

expect a update tomorrow

"Tomorrow"

P.S: I know the feeling :(
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 21, 2018, 09:28:53 am »

expect a update tomorrow

"Tomorrow"

P.S: I know the feeling :(

To be fair, it's still today. Tomorrow isn't here yet.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26