Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Igynpadca REBOOTED  (Read 1909 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca REBOOTED
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 05:34:25 pm »

Really? Another Rock player?

I see them all the time and they're way too OP. The fact that they can knock you out in one hit just by falling from a high location (and you can't even see them until they hit you because of stealth!) is unbalanced. I can't wait until they're nerfed.
Rocks are easily countered. Just don't make the mistake of trying to trade hits, you'll never outdamage them.
One wheel short of a wagon

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2018, 05:37:30 pm »

The trick is to wear  a hard hat; don't confuse it with the bump cap, lower on the armor tree. This lets you ignore half of all drop damage to your head, so unless you're playing a quadriped, the method is fairly reliable. The main downside is that you have to be in the industrial tech tree, a significant investment.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2018, 05:54:03 pm »

I don't think that they fixed the hitboxes on the Crystal Golem on the Floating Islands, but to be fair his drops weren't that good in the first place and you only have to kill him for that one weird sidequest so i don't think that most players noticed it
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 05:58:53 pm »

Heh, fun fact- that spot is a great spot to train rock drop aiming. I used it in my drop-strike days.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2018, 06:30:45 pm »

lowkey Crystal Golems were excellent EXP farming for the midgame
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2018, 06:36:11 pm »

I'm playing as an Ettin, dual classed as a Berserker and Shaman. The Ettin special ability lets me multiclass with no penalties provided that I don't take more than two classes and the two heads special allows me to actually cast spells while berserking.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2018, 07:31:55 pm »

I know my main I was running as an owlbear gunslinger, limited flight and mauling make up for some of the close range weakness of the class, primarily speced into ice traps.  My new favorite though is a changeling joker, you can only shape shift into humanoid races but being able to swap in and out your traits and skills quickly leads to some fun experimenting.

Also make sure to report any hitbox issues in the help box, they really do respond.
Pages: 1 2 [3]