- 7 (16.3%)
lettuce
- 7 (16.3%)
cabbage
- 21 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 10:19:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Cabbage Discussion  (Read 16309 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Cabbage Discussion
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2018, 06:34:58 pm »

Summon Super Mario 64's Mario

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2018, 06:36:22 pm »

Ye all fighting against heresy and whatnot meanwhile I'm just:
In a time before time, I had a name.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2018, 07:59:34 pm »

((By portal, I meant like a portal from the game Portal, y'know Valve game and everything, but that works too :P)) "I am Scourge DCCXXVIII ((728)) High Royal Holy Knight of Valve, I serve Lord Gaben, blessed are we, those who serve him, for we are gifted with ☼Holy Steam Sales☼ and the right to rule over the console peasants, as it is written in the Book of Gaben."
((Well the portal gun wouldn't work because you lack line-of-sight to valve HQ.))

"Yer story checks out hoss. Welcome back, sir."

((But what if I already had a portal IN valve HQ DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN))

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2018, 02:37:08 am »

*collect the fallen occult book from the cabbage khabala cultist.
*Use whiteout and black pen to substitute every reference to cabbage being sacred, to read how tasty it is instead.
*Use disc-world logic to alter all the magical incantations for use against heretics, such that the eating of cabbage is now the sacred thing, and those that consume said cabbage are blessed, rather than heretical.
*Jokingly cast one of the modified spells

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2018, 03:09:26 am »

Go and gather as many cabbages as I can and put them some where safe.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2018, 05:31:06 am »

Summon Super Mario 64's Mario
[6] You summon a hostile Bowser.
[6 vs 6] You have managed to severely damage Bowser's eyes, but he incinerates you with his breath. Respawn?

*collect the fallen occult book from the cabbage khabala cultist.
*Use whiteout and black pen to substitute every reference to cabbage being sacred, to read how tasty it is instead.
*Use disc-world logic to alter all the magical incantations for use against heretics, such that the eating of cabbage is now the sacred thing, and those that consume said cabbage are blessed, rather than heretical.
*Jokingly cast one of the modified spells

[Auto-success] You get the book into your hands.
[3] The paper of the book is somewhat tattered from the combat, though.
[2] Somehow, you just have managed to make the book unreadable. The pages of the book are covered with whiteout and weird symbols, which look like a mish-mash of broken Modern Arabic and Ancient Hebrew. There are also individual words, which make no sense when the other parts of sentences are hidden with whiteout.
[2-1 for the tarnishing of the holy book] You alter the magical incantations. Now simply touching a cabbage without wearing Cabbage Amulet is considered blasphemy, selling cabbages is forbidden under the fear of exile, and eating cabbages is considered unforgivable sin. Bravo, you have radicalized Cabbanity!
[Auto-fail] Specify your 'modified spell' next time.

Go and gather as many cabbages as I can and put them some where safe.
[4] You have gathered 10 cabbages.
[4] You succeed!
Spoiler: Secret Place (click to show/hide)

Heavy Inquisitors ((Yes, Egan_BW, Heavy Inquisitors, not Arbiters. It's not WH.) split into four squads, 125 men each:
[2+1 for being ANGERY vs 4] Squad 1 charges at wierd, who is in turn performs some crazy acrobatics to barely escape lucerne hammers!
[1+1 vs 2-2 for exploded limbs] bloop_bleep gets brutally smashed into blood paste and thrashed innards by Squad 2. Respawn?
Squad 3 begin chanting for a summoning ritual!
[4+1 vs 5-1 for heavy losses] Squad 4 smash and pierce the remnants of the Bay12 army apart! The dwarves were trying to split out and flank heavy inquisitors of Squad 4, but the Squad 4 splits out too, countering the flanking!

[6 vs 6+1] Chickens do a suicide attack on Squad 1, which causes the chickens to suffer moderate losses and retreat!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2018, 05:46:53 am »

*Exploit radicalized cabbagism:

Rip cabbage amulet from nearest heavy inquisitor's neck, (It's just a normal amulet chain, right?) then touch with cabbage. Rinse repeat as heavy inquisitors are forced to turn on each other.

*Collect another copy of arcane text when it drops, and try modifications again.  Upon successful modification, perform modified "Summon chickens"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:50:59 am by wierd »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2018, 05:49:20 am »

"Oi! None of that demon-summoning shit, you utter wankers!"

Sing a song of disharmony, disrupting the reinforcements ritual and disallowing any farther reality-sundering in the area. If you want backup, you'll have to get it the old fashioned way, but by pulling it outta your ass.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2018, 07:09:43 am »

Run around and save more cabbages and take them to the safe place.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2018, 09:05:04 am »

"What do you mean some Gaben-forsaken idiot is trying to block us from getting back there, how are we supposed to murder the heretics if we can't GET to the heretics, wait a minute.... activate the hidden ☼Level 3 Red Teleporters☼ that are closer but still far enough away to not get us all killed, wait until the army is all there then CHARGE, make sure to bring the hunters, striders and atleast 30 portal guns with one portal on the moon, Send 10,000 soldiers 300 hunters and 30 striders... GO GO GO"

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2018, 12:28:03 pm »

*Exploit radicalized cabbagism:

Rip cabbage amulet from nearest heavy inquisitor's neck, (It's just a normal amulet chain, right?) then touch with cabbage. Rinse repeat as heavy inquisitors are forced to turn on each other.

*Collect another copy of arcane text when it drops, and try modifications again.  Upon successful modification, perform modified "Summon chickens"
[5 vs 6+1 for being ANGERY] You try to rip off an amulet from the nearest inquisitor's neck, but you get hit in the left arm, then you get pierced in the abdomen at least 15 times!
[2] The Warmth spell fails to heal wierd.

"Oi! None of that demon-summoning shit, you utter wankers!"

Sing a song of disharmony, disrupting the reinforcements ritual and disallowing any farther reality-sundering in the area. If you want backup, you'll have to get it the old fashioned way, but by pulling it outta your ass.
[5] You disrupt reinforcements ritual and ANY teleportation attempts, be it magic or technology.

Run around and save more cabbages and take them to the safe place.
[3] You save a couple of cabbages and take them to the safe place.

"What do you mean some Gaben-forsaken idiot is trying to block us from getting back there, how are we supposed to murder the heretics if we can't GET to the heretics, wait a minute.... activate the hidden ☼Level 3 Red Teleporters☼ that are closer but still far enough away to not get us all killed, wait until the army is all there then CHARGE, make sure to bring the hunters, striders and atleast 30 portal guns with one portal on the moon, Send 10,000 soldiers 300 hunters and 30 striders... GO GO GO"
You cannot teleport back to the planet, so you and your army got sent somewhere entirely different.
[5] You and your army got teleported on a incredibly beautiful island planet.
[5] It's in the same solar system as the planet where people worship cabbages.

[1+1 vs 1] Squad 1 break wierd's fingers on both of his hands! If wierd gets another hit without getting healed first, he'll lose consciousness!
[6+1 vs 1] Squad 2 go after Egan_BW, right after he finished the song of disharmony. Inquisitors break Egan_BW's spine, then they thrash him into bloody giblets. Respawn?
Squad 3 is confused!
[3+1 vs 4] The Dwarves of Bay12 have managed to inflict severe casualties to the Squad 4, while also suffering severe casualties themselves!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2018, 02:09:01 pm »

"Well, now what do we do..... ummm reverse the teleporter flow maybe, then we could go back and FTL ship to the planet... yeah let's do that."

ACE.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2018, 03:25:32 pm »

it Appears caBBage lost'.
Very diSappointed in you all.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:27:09 pm by ACE. »
ACE

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2018, 08:47:03 pm »

I see no reason to expire. My bloody giblets grow sharp spikes on front and little frog legs, and leap into the cabbage heretics in order to infect them.
The flame of my spirit free from body immolates anything nearby.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2018, 01:48:00 am »

*Further exploits radical cabbagism

Stuffs every bit of clothing with whole cabbages, thus ensuring that any further attacks would require desecration/destruction of said cabbages in order to cause any further injury.

*Fumbles around in the modified book of cabbage-- finds a "Construct cabbage golem" spell. Begins invocation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10