- 7 (16.3%)
lettuce
- 7 (16.3%)
cabbage
- 21 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 10:19:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Cabbage Discussion  (Read 16062 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cabbage Discussion
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2018, 02:56:42 am »

it Appears caBBage lost'.
Very diSappointed in you all.
We've failed you, we should have tried harder, I'm sorry.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2018, 08:34:48 am »

"Well, now what do we do..... ummm reverse the teleporter flow maybe, then we could go back and FTL ship to the planet... yeah let's do that."
[4] You reserve the teleporter's flow, returning back to the Valve HQ.
[5] You arrive on the planet via Super-FTL Valve Corporation ship. Nobody notices you, so use it to your advantage.

I see no reason to expire. My bloody giblets grow sharp spikes on front and little frog legs, and leap into the cabbage heretics in order to infect them.
The flame of my spirit free from body immolates anything nearby.

[5] The giblets grow steel spikes and little frog legs.
[5 vs 5] The giblets kill a lot of heavy inquisitors and infect the whole squad, but heavy inquisitors have managed to destroy almost all of the giblets.
[6 vs 4] Egan_BW's spirit explodes, immolating plenty of heavy inquisitors. Squad 2 routs!

*Further exploits radical cabbagism

Stuffs every bit of clothing with whole cabbages, thus ensuring that any further attacks would require desecration/destruction of said cabbages in order to cause any further injury.

*Fumbles around in the modified book of cabbage-- finds a "Construct cabbage golem" spell. Begins invocation.
[5] You stuff your clothing with cabbages. Squad 1 is afraid to attack you!
[6] You become a cabbage golem. A rotten cabbage golem. Squad 1 believes you're some sort of Anti-Cabbage and attacks you with fervour!
[3+1 for fervor vs 5] They attempt to charge you, but you spit some rotten cabbage juice on the ground, causing them to be knocked down.

A giant vile entity made of lettuce has appeared! It has four pairs of tentacles, goat skull (made from lettuce) as a head, yellow-glowing eye sockets, and a spaghetti tongue!

It conjures two flaming lettuces and throws them at the Squad 3!

[6+2 vs 5] Both of the flaming lettuces successfully hit Squad 3! There's nothing left, except two craters filled with !!gore!!

[5 vs 3] Squad 4 have broke the dwarves of Bay12! Dwarven army is routing!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2018, 10:38:15 am »

Burn, fiend of vegetable!
Harness the souls of the fallen in squads 2 & 3! Immolate their essence and be reborn in a body of pure burning soulstuff! Fire a flame beam at the vegetary abomination.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2018, 11:36:15 am »

*Repair any and all damage done to my new vegetable form of extreme heresy by assimilating whatever remaining cabbages that can be found.

*explore new cabbage golem powers

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2018, 01:04:44 pm »

"Quickly Glorious Soldiers of Valve, it is time for surprise war, chaaarge, *Knights charge on ☼Holy Valve Horses☼ while firing all kinds of guns, including some who are firing rocket launchers, while the hunters and striders do their thing*

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2018, 03:01:08 am »

Burn, fiend of vegetable!
Harness the souls of the fallen in squads 2 & 3! Immolate their essence and be reborn in a body of pure burning soulstuff! Fire a flame beam at the vegetary abomination.
[2] You fail to harness the souls of the fallen. They're already in another dimension.
[5 vs 3+2] The giblets of Egan_BW get together and concentrate on a spell. Ten seconds later, a flame beam forms and strikes the lettuce fiend right in the torso, making it yell in pain! However, the fiend counterattacks with a flame beam of its own, burning the giblets.

*Repair any and all damage done to my new vegetable form of extreme heresy by assimilating whatever remaining cabbages that can be found.

*explore new cabbage golem powers
[6] You assimilate the amount of cabbages worth four cabbage carts! It's too much for you to handle, and you lose your form, turning into a giant rotten cabbage blob.
[1] You lose every power. You're now just an overgrown cabbage blob.

"Quickly Glorious Soldiers of Valve, it is time for surprise war, chaaarge, *Knights charge on ☼Holy Valve Horses☼ while firing all kinds of guns, including some who are firing rocket launchers, while the hunters and striders do their thing*
[2 vs 1+2] The barrage of bullets, dark energy, fletchette, and rockets gets deflected by a Psionic Reflection Shield of the lettuce fiend. Some of the knights got killed, while some of the hunters/striders get damaged by the deflected barrage.

[6+2 vs 2] The lettuce fiend grabs the whole Gaben army with his spaghetti tongue and swallows it...
[4] ... Including scourge728. Respawn?

[5 vs 5] Squad 1 tries to destroy the cabbage blob, smashing away many chunks. The cabbage blob swallows a bunch of heavy inquisitors.
Squad 4 tries to summon a cabbage angel! ((Sorry, Egan_BW, the song of disharmony spell got dispelled once Squad 2 destroyed your human body.))

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2018, 08:42:31 am »

Well that failed miserably....
Re spawn as vaguely defined god-cat

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2018, 11:31:34 am »

Try and summon the ultra cabbage and have it smite the heretics.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2018, 11:33:17 am »

*eagerly awaits being summoned as the ultra anti-cabbage

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:36:51 am by wierd »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2018, 11:53:07 am »

Shooting flame back at me? That's very smart.
Harness the ambient flame energy and use it to tear open a portal to the plane of fire.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2018, 06:44:40 pm »

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2018, 07:33:49 pm »

Fishing for them magma crabs.
In a time before time, I had a name.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2018, 05:33:24 am »

Well that failed miserably....
Re spawn as vaguely defined god-cat
[2] You respawn as a cat.

Try and summon the ultra cabbage and have it smite the heretics.
[3+1 for the inquisitors' help] You have summoned a cabbage angel!

*eagerly awaits being summoned as the ultra anti-cabbage
[6] You get merged with the cabbage angel, corrupting its pure good nature. You have shifted the balance of the Good and Evil!
[6] You consume the essence of the cabbage angel, seizing the control of its body.
Shooting flame back at me? That's very smart.
Harness the ambient flame energy and use it to tear open a portal to the plane of fire.
[1] Your giblets fiery explode. No giblets of yours are left, just blood. Respawn?

-pic-
[4] You have caught some lava tuna! They're valuable among the alchemists of this planet for making Potions of Temporary Fiery Breath.

Fishing for them magma crabs.
[5] You've caught some magma crabs.
[4] They aren't hostile, thankfully.

[1+2 vs 6+2] The lettuce fiend summons a thousand of extremely sharp magical lettuce leaves, then he throws them at the wierd/the corrupted cabbage angel. wierd counters the attack by projecting a magical barrier, causing the lettuce fiend being hit by his own magical leaves. The lettuce fiend is left with countless small-to-medium cuts, all of which bleed pus mixed with the essence of pure evil.

Inquisitor Squads 1 and 4 are panicking, since they witnessed the corruption of The Almighty Cabbage's avatar!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2018, 07:19:46 am »

*Summon squad of cabbage craving rabbit monsters

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2018, 07:35:54 am »

Arm the corrupted avatar with my blade!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10