- 7 (16.3%)
lettuce
- 7 (16.3%)
cabbage
- 21 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 10:19:31 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Cabbage Discussion  (Read 16547 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cabbage Discussion
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2018, 01:05:24 am »

Let us crown Cole King, and let his Law rule forever.
I've been thinking about this for a while and I only got it just now.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2018, 01:06:27 am »

Okay, let's continue the discussion. What do you think, should we put an end to the attacks on the merchants, who just want to sell some cabbages? After all, it's been scientifically proven that cabbages DO feel pain.
No, cabbages are sacred and should be protected.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2018, 02:03:15 am »

Okay, let's continue the discussion. What do you think, should we put an end to the attacks on the merchants, who just want to sell some cabbages? After all, it's been scientifically proven that cabbages DO feel pain.
No, cabbages are sacred and should be protected.

Yes, cabbages are sacred, indeed. However, when the cabbage merchants get attacked, there's like, 99% chance of a cart with cabbages being destroyed. Selling cabbages is blasphemy, but destroying them is iconoclasm, which is way, way worse than blasphemy.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2018, 02:20:51 am »

cabbage is food. You cook it (optional), stuff it into your mouth, chew, swallow, than approx 8 hours later you excrete the digested remains.

It is not some Holy Eucharist, and I refuse to treat it as such.  Sure, it's quite tasty, but com'on here people.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2018, 02:39:11 am »

cabbage is food. You cook it (optional), stuff it into your mouth, chew, swallow, than approx 8 hours later you excrete the digested remains.

It is not some Holy Eucharist, and I refuse to treat it as such.  Sure, it's quite tasty, but com'on here people.
*wierd is surrounded by people in red robes and hats, wearing Holy Amulets Of Cabbage. What do?*

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2018, 02:48:46 am »

In my opinion, the tastiest vegetables are the ones you find in those weird human buildings with all the beds and funny metal chairs.
Have to season them well, though, else the aroma is rather off-putting. Plus, some of them are rather toxic if not prepared correctly.

In any case, grisha5!   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2018, 02:53:51 am »

Blasphemy! We should burn this heretic!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2018, 02:57:53 am »

*wierd is surrounded by people in red robes and hats, wearing Holy Amulets Of Cabbage. What do?*

Defiantly eats the Chinese cabbage roll, making a big show of savoring every bite.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2018, 03:06:51 am »

Defiantly eats the Chinese cabbage roll, making a big show of savoring every bite.

[2] You greedily devour the Chinese cabbage roll. You could probably shock the Cabbage Inquisition, if you didn't eat so fast. Instead, they think you're just yet another blasphemer.

Inquisition begins to chant something in unknown, long-forgotten language! Whatever they're trying to summon, it'll be summoned the next turn!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2018, 03:16:52 am »

[2] You greedily devour the Chinese cabbage roll. You could probably shock the Cabbage Inquisition, if you didn't eat so fast. Instead, they think you're just yet another blasphemer.

Inquisition begins to chant something in unknown, long-forgotten language! Whatever they're trying to summon, it'll be summoned the next turn!

Raises a finger, exits to kitchen.  Returns with cutting board, head of nappa cabbage, and goodies for making cabbage rolls, including a large cleaver. Begins cutting the cabbage, and creating more cabbage rolls. Arranges them neatly on the now empty plate that had previously contained the already eaten roll, then drizzles them in tasty sauces.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2018, 03:23:12 am »

>bloop_bleep arrives at the scene and cleaves in the head of an Inquisitor with a silver warhammer with an image of a burning cabbage on it. "DEATH TO THE HERETICS! BEHOLD, THY NEW GOD!
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2018, 03:34:19 am »

Raises a finger, exits to kitchen.  Returns with cutting board, head of nappa cabbage, and goodies for making cabbage rolls, including a large cleaver. Begins cutting the cabbage, and creating more cabbage rolls. Arranges them neatly on the now empty plate that had previously contained the already eaten roll, then drizzles them in tasty sauces.

[1 vs 2] You try to escape the encirclement of the Cabbage Inquisition. You tried to jump over an Inquisitor, but he strikes you with his "Revelations about Cabbages" holy book in the chest. You fall on the ground, but at least you landed on it with your butt.

>bloop_bleep arrives at the scene and cleaves in the head of an Inquisitor with a silver warhammer with an image of a burning cabbage on it. "DEATH TO THE HERETICS! BEHOLD, THY NEW GOD!
[2 vs 1] You kill one, and only one Inquisitor with your silver warhammer, but it's not enough to interrupt or even weaken the chant.

The Inquisitors complete their chant...

[2] ... And they have summoned a dozen of (non-hostile) chickens.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2018, 03:43:33 am »

*kicks chicken out of the way*

*Shoves remaining cultist*

*exits to kitchen, to make more cabbage rolls.*

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2018, 04:54:53 am »

*kicks chicken out of the way*

*Shoves remaining cultist*

*exits to kitchen, to make more cabbage rolls.*

[1 vs 5] You miss and the chicken bites your nose off.

[3 vs 4] You unleash a combo of punches, all of which missed. The inquisitor you have attacked bitch-slaps you with his holy book, leaving you with a large bruise on your right cheek.

The Cabbage Inquisition breaks the encirclement formation and reforms into two squads!

[2 vs 2] Inquisitors of Squad 1 draw their battle poles out of their ass and attack bloop_bleep to avenge the death of one of the brothers. They strike bloop_bleep in a couple of times in torso, breaking some ribs. bloop_bleep attacks back, breaking a knee of an inquisitor with the silver warhammer.

[5 vs 5] Inquisitors of Squad 2 do the same and attack wierd. wierd managed to kill a couple of inquisitors and wounded several with his karate kicks and punches, but inquisitors breaks legs of wierd! wierd can't move with his legs, unless he casts a healing spell or something!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2018, 04:56:56 am »

Does Cabbage Roll count as a healing item?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10