Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Collecting all the raw changes that add flavor but leave game balance alone.  (Read 2630 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I haven't written any custom instruments yet, but I know that they are used. Mods are floating around with an organ, a cello, a violin, etc... I'd love to be able to add maybe a dozen real-life instruments, 3 for each type for example.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Jazz Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept stringed instrumentalist
    • View Profile

The preliminary list I drew up last night has 70+ instruments on it, so you might be getting a bit more than a dozen.
Give your dwarves a pet
My holiday mod (only offensive to elves)
The check-laundry script

Just give the Crossbow weapon the [AMMO:CROSSBOW] tag in the raws. You can make a crossbow that shoots crossbows.

Taffer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do people mind if I use some of these suggestions? There's more than a little overlap between Revised's goals and Meph's wishlist. I'm all about building cathedrals rather than parlors.

Jazz Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept stringed instrumentalist
    • View Profile

Instruments are off to a good start:

I may need to revisit the [DESCRIPTION] tag.
Give your dwarves a pet
My holiday mod (only offensive to elves)
The check-laundry script

Just give the Crossbow weapon the [AMMO:CROSSBOW] tag in the raws. You can make a crossbow that shoots crossbows.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

It's an avant-garde trumpet.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 [2]