Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Gridrim Survival: Now with about 99% more barehanded hunting!  (Read 5129 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridrim Survival: Now with about 99% more barehanded hunting!
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2018, 10:52:22 pm »

Jeremy Will: search G7 for small animal tracks and research small animal traps.
”Everything drinks water so I might be able to find a place to set up some small deadfall traps.”
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:56:58 pm by High tyrol »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2018, 06:03:41 pm »

I just noticed something. The spreadsheet still shows everyone as being on tile F6, when I am certain that several people moved last turn.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2018, 08:14:43 pm »

Alright, as much as I'd hate to admit it, I can't update this within enough time to keep players engaged.

It takes an excruciating amount of effort, and I can't fit updates into my schedule.

I can manage a simple roll to dodge, but this isn't really something I can handle.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2018, 10:41:41 pm »

Next time you think about asking me when the next Gridland Survival game is going to start, remember that you're asking me to put in this same excruciating amount of effort into a forum game that you're saying it would take for you to run it.

Do you think I have fun updating a forum game of this caliber? The answer is... Well it has its moments admittedly, but I wouldn't go so far as to say its an event that I look forward to. Part of why my games last as long as they do is because I feel that I need to contribute to the forum game community if I want to play high quality forum games. Gridhood Bay12 edition takes between 30 to 60 minutes to update... Not sure how long this would take for you.

... Is anyone else out there interested in running a Gridland Survival game? If so, consider talking to me. I could explain a few things about how the original game worked and which features of this game that I feel were... For lack of a better word... Disagreeable.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]