Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods (Chapter 2 - Strange Creatures) (Round 8)  (Read 31570 times)

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
Re: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2018, 07:23:09 am »

Also, is danger sense something I actively need to use, or will you just naturally include more details about dangerous situations in my turns?
Danger Sense works automatically and will inform you of (immediate) threats to yourself or those you are protecting.  (Example: If you had Danger Sense when Argent first appeared, it would not activate, thereby informing you that he was not a threat.)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2018, 07:32:57 am »

So nothing dangerous around me then.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2018, 09:42:42 am »

Next round will involve several doses of exposition and world building, so it may take a bit longer than usual.  It will also introduce some new game mechanics.  I guess we can call it the start of Chapter 2.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2018, 06:32:48 am »

poke the thread back to the top so it doesn't get drowned.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2018, 06:40:38 am »

Anyone didn't done their action
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2018, 07:26:25 am »

It's coming along.  Pretty major walls of text, hope you all like exposition. :)

IceFire2314, I'm writing your part next.  Just to clarify, you wanted to check the camp, right?  Aurelia is heading toward the village so "following" would not be in the direction of the camp.  Maybe I wasn't clear.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2018, 07:29:04 am »

can i join in
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2018, 12:03:30 pm »

Name : Vigil
Incident : As village smith Bob was looking at his masterwork - black suit of full plate armour, band of robbers entered the open door and demanded him to handle over any gold, arrows and steel weaponry he had. As band chief pointed his sword to Bob, plate armour fell on him cracking his bones, his screaming attracted village guard and all members of the band except its chief retreated into the forest.
Appearence : suit of plate armour.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2018, 07:35:56 pm »