Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Chromatic Spirits RPG: Ghosts to Gods (Chapter 2 - Strange Creatures) (Round 8)  (Read 31166 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Nix

Continue savaging the Collector. Use my Comforting Aura on John and Lara, so they can snap out of it and maybe HELP ME!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:02:07 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope the fact that my danger sense didn't activate mean it's not dangerous so.

I will attention Kevin to do 40 library, 40 socializing, 20 gym and 20 town I will also scout for the light and draw Kevin attention to my area to avoid breaking the rules
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ghastly Grim
'So he's another Debtor' I think to myself. 'guess that makes sense, don't think I remembered anyone who wasn't one that well.' Put a Mark on Mogura, seems like he might have owed a lot, but I'd rather not overcomplicate things by trying to deal with him right out in the open.

Evolve Soul Strike and Mental Voice
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:14:42 am by Failbird105 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

investigate the strange box. I am incorporeal, yes? I should be able to see what is inside. If not, search for a means to open it and draw calico's curiosity to it  after she finishes licking her wounds.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Wait until the man opens the door to the coop, then have the rest of the chickens swarm him. Then I attack from behind and peck his eyes out, making sure that I am the last thing he sees!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, dragon servants are some inhuman turbomurder monsters ?  ???

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Wait, dragon servants are some inhuman turbomurder monsters ?  ???
Pretty sure they're dead people.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

Ghastly Grim
'So he's another Debtor' I think to myself. 'guess that makes sense, don't think I remembered anyone who wasn't one that well.' Put a Mark on him, seems like he might have owed a lot, but I'd rather not overcomplicate things by trying to deal with him right out in the open.

Evolve Soul Strike(Actually quite the tough choice, as it is I'm not going to be able to deal with debts non-violently until I get to evolve again, and even then it's only a maybe)

You can actually pick two options.  A first!
Which one are you putting a mark on?

What could I do to evolve faster? Does it depends on mana gained or time?

Evolution depends on belief, which roughly corresponds to mana gained.  (Though plot is also a factor)
Using an ability will generally get you more abilities with a similar theme.  Performing an action indirectly will also gain you abilities related to that action.  Focusing on one kind of playstyle lets you grow faster than changing tactics regularly.
A "Trickster" playstyle is generally built around the goal of "being clever and making other people look foolish".  This gains you Blue mana and more abilities along those lines.
Right now, you've been a bit more "friendly" than Tricksters are expected to be.  (which is why in the last turn, you mainly gained Green mana.)  If you continue to do this, you will gain more Green-type abilities and may shift into a Guide or Familiar role instead.
If you have any particular "direction" that you're trying to evolve in, you can suggest it in your action.

Spoiler: Spoiler response (click to show/hide)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can actually pick two options.  A first!
Which one are you putting a mark on?
Ah, post edited

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What could I do to evolve faster? Does it depends on mana gained or time?

Evolution depends on belief, which roughly corresponds to mana gained.  (Though plot is also a factor)
Using an ability will generally get you more abilities with a similar theme.  Performing an action indirectly will also gain you abilities related to that action.  Focusing on one kind of playstyle lets you grow faster than changing tactics regularly.
A "Trickster" playstyle is generally built around the goal of "being clever and making other people look foolish".  This gains you Blue mana and more abilities along those lines.
Right now, you've been a bit more "friendly" than Tricksters are expected to be.  (which is why in the last turn, you mainly gained Green mana.)  If you continue to do this, you will gain more Green-type abilities and may shift into a Guide or Familiar role instead.
If you have any particular "direction" that you're trying to evolve in, you can suggest it in your action.

Spoiler: Spoiler response (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:15:50 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile

On a scale of 1-10 how bad would me revealing myself to the guards be?
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

I'm going to increase the strength of the fire's flames, and wait around some more.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

On a scale of 1-10 how bad would me revealing myself to the guards be?
Well, your danger sense isn't going off, so you already know they aren't hostile to you.  (Most people aren't prejudiced against spirits in general, they're just being cautious.)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

what's with everyone on the ship wanting that purple spirit thing dead? or is it some manifestation of the aforementioned eldritch evil?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

It's an icky creature thing. Like a rat, but ickier.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16