Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Expedite Scans For Turn 1 Only?

Yes, that should help things keep moving.
- 5 (22.7%)
Yes, but only because I like supercharging things.
- 5 (22.7%)
I enjoy voting but hate being identified in terms of yes/no dualities.
- 4 (18.2%)
No, that would ruin my meticulously planned framework of decision trees.
- 0 (0%)
No, I think that this is a veiled attempt at turn 0 TPK in which the space station blows up.
- 8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: BootStrap: A Risky Venture Game of Planetary Exploitation.  (Read 17932 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: BootStrap: A Risky Venture Game of Planetary Exploitation.
« Reply #330 on: June 30, 2020, 03:53:45 pm »

SCC Loan Proposal Voting

By voting yes, we accept the terms of 4 credits and a CQI rate for 11.5%.

For:
LTD-Joint-Corp
Mystery Investors
“Scanner” Scanlon’s Non-Scam Scans
-General Joan's Juniary™️

Against:

Housing Expansion proposal.

Purchase the Settlement Expansion license with 6 Credits.

For:
-Doomblade

Against:
-
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 30, 2020, 04:36:26 pm »

After some discussion, the SCC sees the need to modify the below proposal.

Purchase the Settlement Expansion licence (henceforth referred to as the 'licence') with 6 Credits. Ownership of the license will be determined via a 1d5 dice roll. Each corporation within the SCC will be assigned a number from 1-5. If their number is the consequent outcome of the dice roll, they will be assigned ownership of the licence. The licence can be re-assigned amongst SCC shareholders via majority vote, with 55% constituting a majority. The use of the license will only be permitted if a majority of shareholders support its use. This will be determined by a majority vote, with 55% constituting a majority.

For:
-Doomblade

Against:
-
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:48:53 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 30, 2020, 10:09:00 pm »

Purchase the Settlement Expansion licence (henceforth referred to as the 'licence') with 6 Credits. Ownership of the license will be determined via a 1d5 dice roll. Each corporation within the SCC will be assigned a number from 1-5. If their number is the consequent outcome of the dice roll, they will be assigned ownership of the licence. The licence can be re-assigned amongst SCC shareholders via majority vote, with 55% constituting a majority. The use of the license will only be permitted if a majority of shareholders support its use. This will be determined by a majority vote, with 55% constituting a majority.

For:
-Doomblade
-“Scanner” Scanlon’s Non-Scam Scans
Against:
-

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 01, 2020, 04:40:48 am »

For:
-Doomblade
-“Scanner” Scanlon’s Non-Scam Scans
- LTD-Joint-Corp
Against:
-
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]