Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If given the choice between this game and another game run by me... What would you want?

I still like Gridhood Bay12 edition despite its shortcomings
- 13 (81.3%)
The Gridland Survival sequel thing
- 2 (12.5%)
Fleshmancy! (It would require a smaller playerbase however)
- 1 (6.3%)
An RPG game about players being demigods.
- 0 (0%)
Something else
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]

Author Topic: Gridhood: Bay12 edition. Its definitely dead now.  (Read 87898 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Bay12 edition. Its definitely dead now.
« Reply #1035 on: July 06, 2018, 03:50:37 pm »

Everyone is dead. They're all dead. They didn't even research writing, so future historians will never know they existed. Except the future historians won't exist either, because their ancestors are dead. Edit: Someone did research writing. Everything's fine, the non-existent future historians will be fine.

It had a good run, thanks for GMing it.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 06, 2018, 04:30:48 pm »

If anyone still actually cares enough to take over the GM duties for this, I am now willing to provide them with enough game secrets for them to actually do so.

I'm also thinking about the next game I might run already. The problem with this one is that it is basically a huge calculator which isn't particularly fun to update once it gets sufficiently complex. Its one of my better creations actually, and I learned a few things from it.

My next game will not be starting in the immediate future, but I do have some ideas.
Idea number 1 is to do a remake of Demigodhood. Its another one of those games that I ran in the past but didn't actually invent. I actually enjoyed rereading this one so you can click this link if you would want to do that.

Idea number 2 is a game I call "In Love and War". This one I actually did invent. Its like a freeform roleplaying game where each of the player's goal is to marry a prince or princess. My original version of this one didn't make it very far, but I think I got a bit more skilled since then.

Idea number 3 is a combination of idea number 1 and idea number 2.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 07, 2018, 03:58:42 am »

Sad to see this die. Also Demigodhood sounds interesting.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]