Finally... > Creative Projects

Art Critique and Support

<< < (2/18) > >>

Urist McScoopbeard:

--- Quote from: Th4DwArfY1 on March 29, 2018, 07:08:37 pm ---The shading on the nearest arm is weird, as are the proportions. No mouth is also an issue - a mild inconvenience for the drawer, somewhat major for the subject. :P

--- End quote ---

Do you have any tips for drawing faces at fairly small scales? It was just a weird angle for heads, so maybe there's a technique I'm missing?

Egan_BW:
PTW because I'm not the one to ask for critiques but still want to see all the pretty pictures.

Cathar:

--- Quote from: Urist McScoopbeard on March 29, 2018, 07:05:29 pm ---And I shall christen this thread with my final figure drawing of the day!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)A little rougher, but I thought it might be good practicing some crazier angles.

The head was really tough for me. I definitely did NOT nail it. Translating an odd tilted 3/4ths view threw me a bit.

--- End quote ---

I tried my best to reconstruct the drawing but I'm not familiar with that angle at all. It feels like this drawing is not constructed, and just copied from a reference. Face is okay, boobs look ok, hands are ok...but lowerbody is...very wierd. It feels like you had to guess to draw the lowerbody and it comes off a bit wrong

Also the line of the mouth should just follow the eye of the eyes.You got the eyes right, sothe mouth should be easy. Just have a parallel line under the nose and draw the mouth over it. Her left foot seemed a bit off too, so I redrawn it trying to keep the angle

Urist McScoopbeard:
Darn, I wish I could get the stock photo, but I can't seem to find it right now. Anyways, it was drawn from reference. Danke for advice!

Urist McScoopbeard:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So I thought about what you said about constructing the image and this time round I took the time to draw armatures FIRST before really refining it. I feel like the legs for both subjects are a little proportionally off?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version