Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Age of Decay, (SG)  (Read 2286 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Decay, (SG)
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 10:42:32 pm »

Spoiler:  GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:45:50 pm by Ardent Debater »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2018, 11:20:12 pm »

Can't do maths or read instructions for shit. Edited my post.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2018, 11:36:09 pm »

Out of the setups on offer thus far, I would vote for NRDL's most.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2018, 12:47:20 pm »

Spoiler:  GM Note (click to show/hide)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2018, 01:14:32 pm »

1. You were born in the midst of an arcane disaster, a rift between realms, ritual gone wrong, or a dreaded mystic storm, and the enigmatic nature of your magic reflects this. +Unchained Arcane, -0 Years. [Birth Feat]

2. You were left to die in the wilderness, but no kindly old man saw fit to take you in, and you were forced to fend for yourself and teach yourself the arcane arts, bit by bit. +1 Wizardry, +2 Willpower, -6 Years. [Childhood Feat][Origin Feat]

3. As a child, you had a strong connection with the Otherworld, and while it did its damndest to drive you to madness, you steeled your mind and learned a thing or two. +1 Wizardry, +1 Willpower, -2 Years. [Childhood Feat]

4. As a child, you uncovered a black book written in red ink, and ignoring common sense, kept it a secret and spent many long sleepless nights studying it. +1 Wizardry, +1 Unholy Language, -2 Years. [Childhood Feat]

5. As a child, you spent many years tormented by a foul spirit, and you were only able to banish it after years of deep meditation and self-reflection. You lost years of your youth driving it away, but your mind is yours, and yours alone. +6 Willpower, -6 Years. [Childhood Feat]

Going for a max willpower build.
1+ Am I to late or?. Also could the gm explain the basic mechanics for example willpower I can guess that it improves our magic and also our chances at fear checks but that’s about it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 01:45:14 pm by Basil ii »
Pages: 1 2 [3]