Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]

Author Topic: Treebanned: Gremlin-Hunting!  (Read 57845 times)

speedyth

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting retarded ideals since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Treebanned: Gremlin-Hunting!
« Reply #705 on: March 02, 2014, 03:23:50 pm »

I think that pearl's idea would be a fine idea. before we go along with it, though, we should first tell her about the vision we just had.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 02, 2014, 06:28:16 pm »

I think that pearl's idea would be a fine idea. before we go along with it, though, we should first tell her about the vision we just had.
+1.
Well, hallucination, could answer her question first of course, no, I think? Leave the standing on shoulders business to the girls, don't know if this is the last one of these we will experience.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 03, 2014, 06:21:24 pm »

You ignore her question and describe your dream vision. Her opinion is that it's probably just a mix of what you were doing yesterday.

You suggest that the lighter women be the ones to climb up. Charlotte gives a thumbs-up, and Claire stands under the cleaned section of wall with her hands together for a step. Charlotte takes the strung-together belts and climbs up Claire, standing on her shoulders, and reaches up to swing one end of the belts around a stone post supporting the gallery railing. She buckles the belt ends together and climbs up.

You see her creeping around and return with some fragments of rope which are far too old and frayed to be of use. She motions for everyone to come up anyway.

Claire jumps up and grabs the loop of belts, hanging down. Pearl begins climbing Claire, and when she gets up high enough Charlotte reaches down and helps her up.

Claire tries to climb up but the wall is still too slippery and she lacks the upper body strength to heave herself up and get a leg in the belt loop. She looks back. Will you climb up, or trade place with Claire so she can climb you, or split the party as-is and let Charlotte and Pearl explore the gallery?

>
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

speedyth

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting retarded ideals since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 04, 2014, 08:36:00 am »

Trade places. It is the only logical choice for our party.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 28, 2014, 04:19:28 pm »

Bump?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 19, 2018, 08:07:26 pm »

NOPE!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]