Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The bell tolls! How close the doomsday is?

2 turns.
- 1 (16.7%)
3 turns.
- 0 (0%)
4 turns.
- 0 (0%)
5 turns.
- 2 (33.3%)
6 turns and above.
- 0 (0%)
For whom the bell tolls?
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]  (Read 15581 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Witch-hunt: Act 1 - The Trail of Blood [6/6]
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 09:59:51 pm »

My guy has a lot of miscellaneous medical stuff. Like warm blankets, and herbs, and a set for boiling water. Stuff you wouldn't think would be good for a medic, but are actually very useful.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:04:20 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 10:10:49 pm »

You got me. I figured I should move away from the Dennis name for this one, so I changed it. I'm not opposed to changing it back to Denise though.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2018, 10:14:06 pm »

Trust me EP, this is going to be full of Undead Hunt references.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2018, 10:15:00 pm »

Alright. Denise it is then. By the way, SM:

The full backstory will be released as time goes on.

Is he any of the following:Satan, a devil, Lucifer, an angel, The Prince of Darkness, a demon lord, the Father of Lies, a giraffe, or rapidly switching between two of the above?

To be clear, I wouldn't disapprove.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:25:29 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2018, 10:27:44 pm »

So I'll put my money in later, after Dark gives us an idea of how money works in this world.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2018, 10:37:05 pm »

Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2018, 10:37:42 pm »

a giraffe
I was the giraffe, EP.
I was the demon/angel hybrid that stopped the Doom Mug twice.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2018, 10:58:56 pm »

I added a bedroll to my character sheet, and I suggest that everyone that doesn't have one do the same.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2018, 11:15:35 pm »

My guy is officially an over packed, paranoid med student. Thank god I have a horse. I'm going to bed, I'll submit tomorrow morning.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 11:30:44 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2018, 04:31:25 am »

There are types of currency:

1. Universal - gold, silver and copper coins. These are accepted in the whole world.

2. Florins - currency accepted in Erdhen, Iseth and Larramsir.

3. Krones - imperial currency.

1 gold coin = 50 Florins or 5 krones.
1 silver coin = 10 florins or 1 krones.
1 copper coin = 5 florins or half a krone.
1 florin = 0,1 of krone

I'll move it to shops and currency spoiler later. You can meet with every currency in the game. However, the game takes place in Iseth and parts of Erdhen (I'll post maps later).

When still in the tavern, you can meet with waitlisters and speak with them. When someone dies in your team, a waitlister replaces the character in next act.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2018, 06:01:42 am »

Have character, will waitlist. I don't know anybody on this game (which happens when I leave the RTD scene for about 4 years, hello anyone who recognizes me); but hey, maybe I'll get to know everyone before long.

Yes, I wrote a lot for a character that might die in a few turns. But hey, writing the character's half the fun. For reference, Castel is supposed to be a melee character, balanced between being able to take a few hits and agility, with a small amount of skill in using a sling for when charging in or tanking would be dumb. She's also ignorant in a fair few things (life of a count's daughter, there), but not actually intellectually dumb.

Just as a note, I may or may not edit this as I see the game progress. Will note if there are changes.

When still in the tavern, you can meet with waitlisters and speak with them. When someone dies in your team, a waitlister replaces the character in next act.
Oh, hey, that's neat. I suppose that means that if anyone at any time wishes to get tips on how not to suck, Castel will be around to give them common sense.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:00:19 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2018, 07:34:07 am »

Hi o/

I will be getting tips please, my character is bad at fighting.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2018, 08:06:55 am »

Welcome aboard forum old-timer!

I'll update all sheets later, when I'll have more time for that. The idea of waitlisters being active when the team is in tavern is there to give them chance to do anything. When the party leaves to woods, waitlisters can only watch.

So as long as main team stays is the tavern, waitlisters are able to explore the place, speak with other characters and make some shenanigans.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2018, 08:11:32 am »

For a noble's son who held a steady job as a doctor for eight years, what would be a good starting amount of money?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2018, 08:35:09 am »

Welcome aboard forum old-timer!

I'll update all sheets later, when I'll have more time for that. The idea of waitlisters being active when the team is in tavern is there to give them chance to do anything. When the party leaves to woods, waitlisters can only watch.

So as long as main team stays is the tavern, waitlisters are able to explore the place, speak with other characters and make some shenanigans.

So the game ends once we deal with the witch? Or are we going to fight multiple witches across the world?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15