Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty

(1/242) > >>

Weirdsound:
You are a god, and have just come of age. This scares you;

There are no no positions open in the vast Pantheon of your father and mother, nor do you know of any worthy beings in nearby pantheons looking for a spouse. It seems likely you will be tossed out of the divine dwelling and left to fend for yourself, and when your parents summon you to their throne room, you fear that is what's about to happen.

"Child," your mother speaks, "you are of age now, and should no longer be permitted to live at the divine dwelling of our Pantheon without making a contribution, and sadly, we see no path for you to contribute, nor a suitable spouse for you elsewhere."

"However," your father continues, "you are our beloved, and we will not throw you from our home empty handed. I have constructed a gate of transit to a young world, where you shall found your own pantheon. Your mother and I have already sent ahead an angel to serve as Intermediary with the local mortals, and a host to build you a divine dwelling and fight your cosmic battles for you. As it has already seen some use, the gate is only stable enough for one more passenger, so once you leave, we shall not see each other again until such a time you are mighty and wise enough to build a transit gate of your own."

---

Character/Pantheon Creation:

Name: (And gender if you have one)
Domain: (What are you god of?)

Location of Your New Divine Dwelling:
A: On the clouds surrounding a peak high enough as to be impassable to most mortals!
B: In a dark trench, so deep below the waves that even aquatic mortals dare not visit!
C: In the lava chamber of a mighty active volcano!
D: In the center of a thick and savage woodland, infested by mortal eating beasts!

You would Best Describe Yourself As:
A: Vengeful
B: Merciful
C: Courtly
D: Creative
E: Worldly
F: Lucky

Your starting Pantheon has a Surplus of:
A: Following
B: Orthadoxy
C: Essense
D: Military Host

IronyOwl:
Name: Ichorplank (Hermaphroditic)
Domain: Knowledge

B: In a dark trench, so deep below the waves that even aquatic mortals dare not visit!

B: Merciful

A: Following

or

Name: Sunpetal (Female)
Domain: Beauty

D: In the center of a thick and savage woodland, infested by mortal eating beasts!

D: Creative

C: Essense

Glass:
If nobody minds...

Name: Acter (Asexual)
Domain: Improvement

Location of my new divine dwelling: Upon a great mountaintop, hidden by the clouds - but accessible to a mortal determined enough to be worthy of meeting.

I am mostly creative.

My pantheon has a vast following.

Weirdsound:

--- Quote from: Glass on March 31, 2018, 01:02:46 pm ---I am mostly creative, with a decent amount of worldliness on the side.

My pantheon has a vast following, and a decent amount of essence; however, we distinctly lack any particular orthodoxy.

--- End quote ---

Pick one of each, please.

Puppyguard:
Name: Forknor (Male)
Domain: Metals
Described as: Lucky
Surplus of: Essence

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version