Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 35419 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #1185 on: May 23, 2018, 06:21:35 pm »

C
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 23, 2018, 06:21:52 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 23, 2018, 06:26:41 pm »

A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 23, 2018, 07:18:57 pm »

C

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 23, 2018, 11:54:35 pm »

C fine way of ice breaking
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 24, 2018, 12:03:31 am »

You start asking some questions about Goblin culture.

Eventually you get Chief Pikel talking. "We are too busy surviving to have a culture. The Mountian dwarves kill my people on sight, so we can only live in lands too harsh for them to visit. We spend most of our days hiding from and training to fight against the monsters with whom we share the haunted places. With the exception of my father and the other children of the Demonsaur Rexnaught, none of us know much but to survive and to fight. If I were to catch one of my subjects wasting his time on the arts, sciences, or arcane, I would string him to a natural arch for the Wallcreepers to eat."

"Indeed," Gnoll concurs with his son, "it is a damn shame though. The closest thing my descendants get to culture is when I get drunk and ramble out stories of the old days... I suppose some of my assistants get to learn of old dwarfish smithing techniques by watching me from time to time. But that is about it in our tribe. Shame, really. But it would be a bigger shame for them all to die, so I don't fault them. It is a damn shame indeed."

A: You sound important Gnoll, and I recall Azuma telling me that you were a Demigod like her. What is your story?
B: Your existence sounds miserable, where are your gods in all this?
C: Your existence sounds miserable. Tell me more about the challenges your people face.
D: Why do the dwarves pursue you?
E: ...Lets talk about something else. (Choose another option from the previous update)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 24, 2018, 12:08:46 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 24, 2018, 12:21:13 am »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 24, 2018, 01:14:18 am »

B
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 24, 2018, 02:29:42 am »

(I started writing before Void voted, but decided to just throw some information from A into the post rather than ignore the Ninja, because the answers are related and you rolled so high this time)

You ask where the Goblin Gods are in all this and Chief Pikel shoots you a spiteful glare. "My people are far too wise to trust your kind. Any of my subjects caught worshiping any deity are burnt alive."

Gnoll holds out his hand to silence his son before the younger goblin can talk his way into any more trouble.

"Forgive him, mother of Azuma. My people have a long history of being betrayed by those we worship is all." Gnoll hastily explains. "My mother is Pel-Urist, Dwarven Goddess of Wildflowers. As a child, she was captured by Demonsaur Rexnaught to be used for sexual pleasure by him and his mortal sons. When she came of age, she began to have children. Thirty three in total over the 187 years she was held captive. Eight, of whom seven survive today, were born demons. Six, of whom all survive, were born deities, and nineteen, of whom I am one of twelve survivors, were born mortal."

Gnoll closes his eyes, and a whistful look spreads across his face. "We thought our mother loved us. When she wasn't sleeping, or being forced to service our fathers, she would tend to us, teach us dwarven crafts and history, and train us as warriors and survivors. Our mother eventually escaped, informed the dwarven Pantheon of our location, and sent a divine host to rescue us and smite our fathers. My siblings and I thought we would have the favor of our mother's pantheon, and become the founders of a great new race of dwarves, and for a time this seemed to be the case."

"So what happened?" Azuma asks.

"My mother fell in love," Gnoll answers with a sad smile, "with her cousin Prec-Urist, God of 'Honor' and Chasity. Prec-Urist agreed to marry her, but only on the condition that she swear to rid the world of the evidence of her rape at the hands of our fathers - to eliminate us. From that day on we were hunted by the hosts and followers of the Dwarven Pantheon."

"And what of your Godly sibblings?" You inquire, "Surely you can trust and worship them?"

"Ha." Gnoll chuckles, "They were quick to abandon us to flee the wrath of the dwarves. One by one they all abandoned us. Some married into other Pantheons. Others renounced our worship, used divine magic to change their appearance, and now live relatively quiet lives pretending to be mortal heroes scattered across the world. Only my divine sister Bugbeara remained, but her hatred of our mother was so strong that she kept throwing away the lives of our strong and exposing the location of our weak by launching doomed attacks against the wicked Pantheon. Eventually the rest of us had to gang up and kill her before she could lead our kind into oblivion."

"Surely you could have found some other Pantheon to support you." Azuma insists, "There are other gods aside from your kin, and many of them are desperate for followers."

"We tried that a few times," Gnoll answers. "Eventually the Dwarf gods would catch wind of our new patrons, and bully them into either abandoning or betraying us. After one minor sky pantheon nearly wiped us out with their betrayal, we decided it would be best to ban all worship of the divine among our kind."

"You hate all gods and goddesses then?" You ask.

"I teach my children to. For their own sake." Gnoll answers, "but no. I don't. I'm actually rather fond of idiots like you who stand up to the dwarven pantheon. I'll mourn when they slay you."

A: You killed your own Kin and Goddess, called me an idiot, and assume my defeat in this war? PREPARE FOR PUNISHMENT!
B: Have you ever tried worshiping the Abyssal Pantheon? They are large enough not to get picked on by the dwarves.
C: You seem to favor my cause in this war. You would lose nothing by having your people pray to me, at least temporarily. It costs you little and the extra essence could be the difference between my victory and defeat.
D: Your story has me curious about Goblin biology. A race that is a mix of demon, god, and mortal sounds fascinating.
E: Your story has me curious about Goblin politics. It sounds like most of the founding members of your race are still alive, so I'd imagine all Goblins get along.
F: Hmm... Now that I've heard your story, your skill as a Smith intrigues me Gnoll. Take a look at this Beam Sword and tell me how you might improve it for me.
G: Hmm... Now that I've heard your story, your skill as a Smith intrigues me Gnoll. What did you do to the Staff of Creed?
H: I think I've heard enough from these Goblins. I'll eat the rest of my meal in silence.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 24, 2018, 02:38:34 am »

B

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 24, 2018, 02:55:00 am »

B

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 24, 2018, 03:50:38 am »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 24, 2018, 04:10:57 am »

F
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81