Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]

Author Topic: LGBTQ+ Thread  (Read 51775 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQ+ Thread
« Reply #1020 on: March 31, 2024, 04:05:01 pm »

Today's theme seems to be, rather hilariously, right-wing chuds getting upset that Easter's been stolen from them.

Eh, I'm not right wing but I'd get peeved seeing 'Easter eggs' get replaced by 'Gesture eggs' too ahaha.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 31, 2024, 04:38:15 pm »

Easter is just so much syncretic nonsense, anyway. A bunch of blokes on the 4thC AD decided to break from the Jewish tradition by reinventing the rules of the lunar/solar calendar, and then got their travelling salesmen in various other countries to rebrand the various rites of spring to fit into their own meme.

And associating a rabbit of indeterminate gender that lays multicoloured eggs (with sacharine shells) with trans issues..? It trivialises the latter, but doesn't seem any more ridiculous than any other else out there...

...we're gonna need a bigger calendar!

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 18, 2024, 06:42:36 pm »

I admit it's been a while since I've poked my head into this thread, but I got curious. How is everyone?
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 18, 2024, 06:45:13 pm »

Mostly decent. For the most part working on my book series and such.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 19, 2024, 07:44:40 am »

Good, getting more confident in my body now. Which is to say I'm not hunching over to cover up when I'm at home.

Years of being fat and ashamed of my body gave me that as a natural response to moobs. Except I don't have moobs.

My hair's also returning, the minoxidil/low testosterone/both/Jesus-blessing-me-with-hair seems to be slowly working, the super fine and blonde hair on top of my head's darkened and the bald patch is slowly filling in from the sides. With luck I'll be able to grow my hair out by the end of summer with a barely-noticeable bald spot. I'll need to get bangs though, widow's peaks run through both sides of the family.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 20, 2024, 08:54:35 am »

Please do not quote me

The straight married author's  book isn't about "whatever gay" things. It's banned here and basically in (much of) the state....
https://imgur.com/t/unicorn/wuJqcBM

I'm exhausted; one of the reasons I hide.... Article from 2022 (because video on news); there are many more.

Against book bans. Want a book banned? You need at least a B+ book report citing it. Problem solved.

Please do not quote me
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 09:03:37 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]