Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: comrade shook draws things  (Read 21866 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: comrade shook draws things
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 01:08:37 pm »

Hm...

You know the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? I think you could do a really awesome "goodbye, and thanks for all the fish" drawing of dolphins.

Alternatively, a rabbit ninja army throwing a dance party inside the enemy base without the enemy noticing.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2018, 03:34:06 pm »

Hooh, that's a pretty big order, i'll give it a think. I'm also almost ashamed to admit i've neither read or seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, even though i'm pretty sure i should. :v

meanwhile have a watersaurus

Spoiler: blub blub (click to show/hide)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2018, 03:35:03 pm »

Draw my avatar in your style :V
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2018, 02:39:10 am »

Draw a blood mage casting a blood-spell!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2018, 09:39:17 am »

Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2018, 09:41:35 am »

BLUHD

That bloodblast looks like it wants to bite someone's face off. Which would naturally result in more blood. A vicious cycle if I ever saw one!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2018, 09:43:17 am »

Sad pipe kitty :V

Is blyatiful though. Haspen approves!
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2018, 07:31:30 pm »

Eggcellent, am glad. I actually kind of messed up the expression, it was supposed to be that typical half-closed-eyes look found on overly dapper things, but o well lol. :V

BLUHD

That bloodblast looks like it wants to bite someone's face off. Which would naturally result in more blood. A vicious cycle if I ever saw one!
But of course! Best use of blood magic is to make more blood to fuel your blood magic to make EVEN MORE BLOOD, otherwise you'll just run out of ammo in no time. :v

also hi guise sorry i disappeared for a week

I'd say i've spent the time productively but that's only like 20% true, much of the time has been spent doing nothing and/or gaming. Those 20% have resulted in one cool thing at least. :v

Spoiler: and a few doodles (click to show/hide)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 08:07:01 pm »

ANGRYLASERSPACE!

Draw a wizard eating another wizard's soul in order to gain INFINITE POWER

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2018, 05:54:51 pm »

Hooh, shit, sorry, fell into a really bad slump. Not because of your request, don't worry (though i sadly have to report that i don't have a good idea for it at the mo'), i just got blindsided by Bad Feels(tm) out of nowhere, which DIRELY COMPLICATED doing anything that wasn't just a distraction. Really inconvenient timing for that to happen, i actually have a few things i need to be doing. :I

Nevertheless, i have been working to break out of it the past few days, so i'm not ENTIRELY without doodles.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2018, 10:49:57 pm »

Clearly you should now draw a pair of legs desperately looking for their owner, only to find they've been replaced by words extending from the critter's waist.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2018, 10:14:08 am »

Spoiler: i fully concur (click to show/hide)

Figured i might as well keep with the skeletal horror theme. :V
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2018, 02:58:22 pm »

Draw a vortex of longing.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2018, 08:10:37 pm »

Days worth of thinking and i still couldn't figure out what that even is, so have an extremely dumb interpretation. :V

Spoiler: woo (click to show/hide)

oh yeah also a rockderg sketch

Spoiler: literally rock (click to show/hide)

Would have refined more but then i had to vacate my doodling station for the day. :C
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2018, 08:12:40 pm »

Draw steel rain.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10