Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

'Cause Trouble' quest. Is there yet a solution?

<< < (2/2)

Mathel:
So, it is neither arguing with people, to robbing them. I just tried those two and the mission is not complete.

My guess is, that they want you to cause them the "brewing trouble" trouble. I just do not know, how that is done.

pikachu17:
Cause an insurrection, maybe?

Bumber:

--- Quote from: Toady One: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=140544.msg6270848#msg6270848 ---
--- Quote from: Max™ ---Is the "cause trouble for [insert group]" quest/assignment broken? If not is there a certain less obvious trigger for completion? I've heard and tried fistfights, I've tried maiming various members of said group in sight of other members, I've tried exterminating entire cities save a couple of survivors who I regaled with the tales of my murderspree, and numerous other permutations of this to no avail, I return to the guard captain/lord/lady/etc and give an update, they give a canned response, and it never shows as completed in the log.
--- End quote ---
It should flag as complete if you've had any conflict at all with the relevant group, and you should give a report of a specific incident that it counts when you report it (or say there will be no rest for the enemy if it can't find one). I can look at a bugged save on the tracker if one's available.
--- End quote ---

Untrustedlife:
An answer from the great toad himself.

Shonai_Dweller:
And he's been waiting 3 years for that bug report...:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version