Other Projects > Other Games

What are you currently playing?

<< < (2/299) > >>

King Zultan:
Speaking of Spyro I just beat Spyro Ripto's Rage! yesterday, something I was never able to do as a kid, I also remember it being a lot harder back when I first played it, and I just bought the original Spyro off eBay a few days ago, because I never played it as kid.

Felissan:
Trackmania˛ Valley.
There's a weekly competition this evening, so I'm training on its map pool. I don't have any expectations since I'm fairly new to this specific game, but trying to semi-consistently get clean runs on technical maps made by high-level players is a nice learning experience, compared to the more gimmicky solo campaign.

nenjin:
I tried a thread like this a couple years back, because I'd found a lot of good game leads and ideas from a similar thread on another forum. Never did seem to take off though. On B12 I imagine the stuff on the first page is a short hand for what people are playing.

Anyways, on a big Warhammer Fantasy kick. A friend bought me Total Warhammer 1 & 2, been playing the crap out of those. Really enjoying my Beastman playthrough.

Also playing Vermintide 2 because it just came out. Another great GWS Fantasy title. Between TW2 and VT2, I'm really starting to fall in love with Warhammer Fantasy again. 40k has supplanted it for me for years because the fiction is so much more interesting in 40k...but get a good Fantasy computer game and the flavor really, really comes across.

Pancakes:
I'm playing through Dark Souls 1 to compare between the original, DSFix version, and remastered version.

Also been playing quite a lot of Rainbow Six Siege and Ravenfield.

Flying Carcass:
Mostly been playing Yugioh Duel Links lately. I've been using a Sylvan deck, which basically self-mills cards from my deck to trigger monster effects that destroy enemy cards in play or allow me to special summon big critters. I've only got two spell cards in the deck (because Magic Merchant's effects allow me to mill until it hits one), "Hey, Trunade!" pushes all opponent's set spells/traps back into their hand and "Raging Mad Plants" which gives my critters additional attack/defense for a turn based on the number of plant critters in my graveyard (and then destroys my critters at the end of my turn, so it's basically a finisher card).

With my Sylvan deck I've made it to lv19 (out of 20) for the current stage in the KC Cup event currently going on and have been collecting gems I've been putting towards finishing my Metamorphosed Insect Queen deck by collecting Pinch Hoppers to help special summon it. Finished preparing that deck last night, looking forward to taking it into pvp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version