Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 81950 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Vote MoonyTheHuman
I'll help you out. That guy's totes dead, dude.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

@RGU: You can't use your abilities when he's jailing you, though. What will him claiming any more than he already has do for you? A true claim will be his flip. You're giving a very strong ability to someone you don't trust.

FoU has no reads on anyone. BHK is either third or scum, I'm either town or scum, RGU is throwing out WIFOM but is town or scum. Bothersome, since he's one of the most active players.

Also, we are presumably in MyLo.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

So he's an ANGRY LASER GHOST. Well at least I'm immune.

I just thought of a crazy plan to figure out if hector's town or not.

We have Moony shoot him. Even if hector revives, Moony's attack will reload if hector is not town. See Undertake wording.

How does that help us? You see, abilities that are zero-shot can't be passed to me. So Moony's kill can only be passed to me if it has a shot. So after Moony fires it, it can only be passed to me if its target was not town.

Probably a crazy plan. A more sane one would be voting in blue or green to select a target for Moony.
~~~
I still want his true full claim and also want to confirm his jail quocktopic ability to make sure it isn't just a mafiachat he has with BHK if both of them are scum.
You have my true full claim. Seriously. But I do now have more information on my own role that I didn't have before.

You see, by using a secret code in the day thread, BHK has told me what becoming a catgirl did to him. It completely replaced his role(but not his alignment). Hence, it's a cure for your Flux Flu. Totally worth your And Now For Something Completely Different ability.

You can toss me that now and I'll set up the jail appointment.

Explanation of secret code:
Something's borked. Like, totally borked.

Mightymushroom died. And he stayed dead, despite having won an Auto-Revive in the Day 1-1 race!
Vote MoonyTheHuman
Just going to try this, why not, if Moony can influence things like that.

Magic Mushroom is dead, which leaves us at 2 thirds, 2 mafia, and 2 town I think.

Going to finish my milkshake first, and by the time I'm done, the 6 of us can figure out how things go from here.
FallacyofUrist instead of FoU: Entire role replaced, instead of gaining one ability or a small change.
Vote instead of FoS: Role replaced with no alignment change instead of role changed with an alignment change.
Just going to try this: J=10, 10/10 for how beneficial change is.
Codeword milkshake: Next number used(6) is how many abilities BHK now has.

So you are totally getting an absolute bargain.

I still don't know what doing a detrimental catgirl transformation would do, but I wouldn't do that to a paying customer.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@RGU: You can't use your abilities when he's jailing you, though. What will him claiming any more than he already has do for you? A true claim will be his flip. You're giving a very strong ability to someone you don't trust.

FoU has no reads on anyone. BHK is either third or scum, I'm either town or scum, RGU is throwing out WIFOM but is town or scum. Bothersome, since he's one of the most active players.

If I'm not going to do anything tonight, might as well take the protection and ensure FoU stays townsided with my ability.
You say it's strong? See Flux Flu. It takes a night to use and can also make negative autos, so it's not that strong. If I could give it to anyone else,I would because it's better than letting it be wasted.
Also, seeing that I got Flux Flu from hector13, that means the auto revive is probably from mushroom. How did I even get that? Ability transfer?
So he's an ANGRY LASER GHOST. Well at least I'm immune.

I just thought of a crazy plan to figure out if hector's town or not.

We have Moony shoot him. Even if hector revives, Moony's attack will reload if hector is not town. See Undertake wording.

How does that help us? You see, abilities that are zero-shot can't be passed to me. So Moony's kill can only be passed to me if it has a shot. So after Moony fires it, it can only be passed to me if its target was not town.

Probably a crazy plan. A more sane one would be voting in blue or green to select a target for Moony.
~~~
I still want his true full claim and also want to confirm his jail quocktopic ability to make sure it isn't just a mafiachat he has with BHK if both of them are scum.
You have my true full claim. Seriously. But I do now have more information on my own role that I didn't have before.

You see, by using a secret code in the day thread, BHK has told me what becoming a catgirl did to him. It completely replaced his role(but not his alignment). Hence, it's a cure for your Flux Flu. Totally worth your And Now For Something Completely Different ability.

You can toss me that now and I'll set up the jail appointment.

Explanation of secret code:
Something's borked. Like, totally borked.

Mightymushroom died. And he stayed dead, despite having won an Auto-Revive in the Day 1-1 race!
Vote MoonyTheHuman
Just going to try this, why not, if Moony can influence things like that.

Magic Mushroom is dead, which leaves us at 2 thirds, 2 mafia, and 2 town I think.

Going to finish my milkshake first, and by the time I'm done, the 6 of us can figure out how things go from here.
FallacyofUrist instead of FoU: Entire role replaced, instead of gaining one ability or a small change.
Vote instead of FoS: Role replaced with no alignment change instead of role changed with an alignment change.
Just going to try this: J=10, 10/10 for how beneficial change is.
Codeword milkshake: Next number used(6) is how many abilities BHK now has.

So you are totally getting an absolute bargain.

I still don't know what doing a detrimental catgirl transformation would do, but I wouldn't do that to a paying customer.

But I would lose my auto revive and day protection, right? Well, it's better than dying or being useless. What does everyone else think? (Other than hector, I can see that he thinks that this is a bad idea.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I think I may have missed FoU's claim. Could someone link or quote the post? I can't find it.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FoU has no reads on anyone.
No definite reads.

So here goes my full claim. I'm not going to give out my ability names and role name in case there's anything that targets based on that, but I'll paraphrase enough that you can catch my gist.

I am a crazy bus-driving wizard.

I have an auto ability that means actions can be given to me, whenever. Unusable actions and zero-shots are a no-go.

I have a jail ability, used during the day, that stops someone from acting or being acted upon during the night(with the exception being that I can still act on them). This also gives me a private quicktopic with them.

I can turn people into catgirls, and can choose whether this is a bad thing or good thing each time I do it. This is a night action.

I can remove someone's vote for the next day phase, as a night action.

I have a one-shot kill that conceals the role flip(not sure about alignment) and only allows me to see it. Night action.

All three of the above actions probably require me to use my jail action on the person I intend to act on, first.

Courtesy of BlackHeartKabal, I have a roleblock ability that lets me choose one of three other abilities to gain each time I use it. Night action.

I gained an ability which makes me immune to kills using this roleblock. I can further gain a protect and a horse(speed boost) by using the roleblock again and again, and I may be able to attain additional copies of abilities I already gained using the roleblock.

My car automatically mirrors any Hits used on me, and can cause someone else's car to stop moving for a subphase.

The scum are probably panicking right now as there's nothing they can do to stop me other than using the lynch.

In short, I can basically do whatever.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since FoU offered to cure my Flux Flu in exchange of my ability, I decided to send him the ability and use one of my day 1-shots before I lose it. Let's hope it works now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excellent!

As soon as webadict processes that and I receive the ability, I'll send in my jail action. You'll get the quicktopic link as soon as night starts.
Generic Arms Race.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright. And before I forget, Flux Flu also somewhat increases my car speed when I gain death charges. It's not that significant, but I guess I should mention it. Of course, I'm going to try avoiding gaining charges because that kills me. But since I'm using that 1-shot, my speed will go up during this race.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*sigh* what's the point in asking for opinions and then doing what you were going to do before you get any replies.

I mean we're in MyLo and we've got one of the claimed TP's asking someone to kill me, for the third time, and nobody bats an eyelid. He's been interacting with me solid for 2 days and doesn't have a definite read, he's been interacting with BHK for 3 days and 2 whole nights and doesn't have a definite read, RGU has been one of the most active town players and doesn't have a definite read. This in addition to being party to a quickhammer on quinnr yesterday when quinnr said he was going to claim stuff which, now we know his role, would be him revealing as Town, on top of everything I pointed out yesterday.

obvscum is obvscum guys.

I'll kill myself if it gets you to lynch him, if that's what it takes?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, you know what, you'd have a choice between FoU and BHK since I'd make Tiruin and IcyTea unlynchable. Won't that be fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well never mind I probably couldn't kill myself anyway since I don't have enough actions. Bastard.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So what, do we massclaim?

Alright. And before I forget, Flux Flu also somewhat increases my car speed when I gain death charges. It's not that significant, but I guess I should mention it. Of course, I'm going to try avoiding gaining charges because that kills me. But since I'm using that 1-shot, my speed will go up during this race.
Is Flux Flu... contagious?

Actually, you know what, you'd have a choice between FoU and BHK since I'd make Tiruin and IcyTea unlynchable. Won't that be fun.
Wait you can do that?

Well never mind I probably couldn't kill myself anyway since I don't have enough actions. Bastard.
So... when you die you can make people unlynchable?

You know what? How about we all full claim. That's the only way we're sorting out the mess this game has become.
Generic Arms Race.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He manages to remember MM has a revive from D1-1 (why does a non-killing TP need to keep track of that?) but doesn’t notice it’s MyLo.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, every day I trust less hector13. While I was suspicious of FoU before, he has confirmed part of his role. hector13 hasn't even claimed yet.

I was going to ask for opinion, then I remembered that all the talkative players are dead. Since IcyTea confirmed having some sort of investigative ability(could be scum, though), I noticed that the only ones left are actually hector13 and Tiruin. These are the only two we don't have claims of.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 59