Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 82172 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need to lynch one of FOU and BHK today guys. quinnr can be dealt with some other time.

What bothers me most about this is the way in which hector's case against scumteam!FouU/BHK completely leaves out the killer in the night.

To the contrary, he attempts to prove that they are scum by accepting their combined story regarding the block on randomgenericusername and arguing that this is anti-town.

He goes on to say that quinnr isn't a big deal because lurking is the lesser problem. At the risk of repeating myself, my vote for quinnr is NOT because of lurking: it is the logical extension of my hunt for the murderer. hector hasn't challenged anyone's alibi; he's accepted them. Who is left, then?

Hector: Why is it so important to lynch half of a pair who have pre-claimed their action tonight – BHK will be jailed and turned into a beneficial catgirl – and let a suspected killer go?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Let's kill the "duo third scum team" theory, because I'm not riding this out unprotected.
Quinnr

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

FoU isn’t actually jailing BHK at night, freeing him up to perform the kill unmolested.

Note how he was offered a choice of things at the start of D2 and he chose the one that just so happens to get him “jailed” again.

I would like to point out I’ve not accepted alibis, considering I have wholly rejected as farcical that BHK accepted being jailed (which has a protective element to it) and politely requested FoU block a killing role, a killing role that has no reason to target a claimed third-party, while FoU just so happened to be alright with blocking that someone who said they were going to perform an action to help him achieve his claimed wincon.

Anyhow, night action analysis is a compliment to the day game, especially this early when people are less willing to be forthcoming about aspects of what they can do. People claimed being blocked, other people came forward saying they blocked ‘em. I’m happy that I’m one of the three people that could’ve performed the kill, the other being quinnr - who has yet to claim an action - and BHK. Other folk could be lying, but nobody can provide evidence of such at this point.

PPE: I do believe that’s a hammer, though I need to count...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe not actually, I counted four.

L-1 then.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scratch that it is five ‘cause I got confused over RGU being the last one one the most recent vote count and him being the next one in the list.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

What, hammertime?

So do we stop posting?

Right. BHK will be jailed for tonight. I'll be turning him into a catgirl... which is totally a thing. Don't know what it does, but it'll be good for him. He will also not be able to perform the mafiakill.

I won't be able to perform the kill because I'll be busy catgirling him.

Just a note that anyone who targets me with an action will learn that I'm immune to kills due to a quirk of my kill immunity. If anyone wants to verify that I'm super terrifying to scum.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like that. Stop posting! *continues posting plans and some WIFOM about being unkillable*

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

What, hammertime?

So do we stop posting?
Extend proactively putting it down
Because FINAL ONLINE EXAMS and FULL DAY EXAMS this Saturday for me. Much heavy. Stress many.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should maybe keep speaking ‘til webadict says otherwise, since he’s still processing the race and that. I might also be wrong.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure we all should stop posting, I think the race ends too when the hammer happens.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Well, I hate my computer sometimes, but I'm pretty sure it's my fault. Kicked the power cord out before I posted, didn't have time to try again. So, I am gonna update NOW instead of yesterday.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Day 1-2 Race End: Re-Race!
« Reply #716 on: May 19, 2018, 11:04:40 am »

As quinnr sees the fingers pointing towards her, she removes her disguise, revealing the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom herself!

A Toad wanders forth, throwing her her majestic crown, which she catches and places upon her head in a single swift motion.

But, it's too late. Even her royal advisors cannot stop it. Her car is immediately smashed into a cube and then searched for valuables. With her still inside it.

No one finds anything even remotely related to explosives.

She was just a humble princess that wanted to race and leave all the peasants in her dust.

Oh, and how the heck did mightymushroom end up in first again?!? I didn't see him the whole race! But maybe that's a question for tomorrow. It's getting a bit dark out.

quinnr reveals Royalty.

quinnr is Princess Peach.

quinnr has been lynched!

quinnr was (unsurprisingly) Princess Peach (town).

Vote Count
----------------------------
BlackHeartKabal - (0)
FallacyOfUrist - hector13, quinnr, (3)
hector13 - (0)
IcyTea31 - (0)
mightymushroom - (0)
quinnr - mightymushroom, Tiruin, randomgenericusername, FallacyOfUrist, BlackHeartKabal, (5)
randomgenericusername - (0)
Tiruin - (0)
No Lynch - (0)

Not Voting - IcyTea31,

5 to Hammer.

Race Modifications In Effect:
 - Hits deal 1 Durability or -9999 Speed.
 - Powerup is granted at 200 KM.
 - Prize is a 1-Shot Free Roleblock.

Racer - Distance | Place | Car #
--------------------------------
mightymushroom – 500 KM | 1st | 8
FallacyOfUrist – 480 KM | 2nd | Delta
Tiruin – 460 KM | 3rd | 24601
quinnr – 440 KM | 4th | 666
IcyTea31 – 400 KM | 5th | 1812
hector13 – 370 KM | 6th | 0
BlackHeartKabal – OUT @ 265 KM | 7th | 24
randomgenericusername – 0 KM | 8th | One, Two, Five

It is now Night.

Night Ends around 10 PM CDT Tuesday, May 22nd.

quinnr - Princess Peach
(Auto) Royalty: At any point in the game, you may choose to reveal your role name and this ability. Your recognition grants you an extra vote during the next available Day Phase.

quinnr - Princess Peach
(Auto) Royalty: At any point in the game, you may choose to reveal your role name and this ability. Your recognition grants you an extra vote during the next available Day Phase.
(Auto) Oh, Did I Win?: Whenever you get first place in a race, you may give a copy of first prize to another player of your choice.
(Night) {Toad} Personal Bodyguard [target]: Send Toad to guard another player. If that player would die, Toad dies instead.
(Day) {Toad} Toad Truck [target/self]: Send Toad to repair a car. They rejoin the race.

Car
Speed: 110 kph
Durability: 3 hits
(Auto) Double Seater: If you pass a player that is out of the race, you can choose to pick them up and add them to your car. They receive the same place you do.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Night 0: Just Peachy
« Reply #717 on: May 23, 2018, 02:24:16 pm »

Day -1.

We've gone beyond the impossible. Today is yesterday's yesterday. Causality seems to have given up on what makes sense. Is this Day 3 or what? Day 4 maybe? Doesn't really matter.

Our 6 racers stand in the dimming glow of fire that was mightymushroom's car. Turns out, he was using some pretty illicit racing gear. Oh well, that's a problem for tomorrow.

Right now, we've got a really big issue. There is very little that can be done to stem the tide.

Today, the UNDERTAKER watches over all.

mightymushroom has been killed!

mightymushroom was a Jaguar (town).

MoonyTheHuman has revealed UNDER FLOW ERROR.

MoonyTheHuman's role has been changed!

Vote Count
----------------------------
BlackHeartKabal -
FallacyOfUrist -
hector13 -
IcyTea31 -
randomgenericusername -
Tiruin -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - IcyTea31, hector13, Tiruin, randomgenericusername, FallacyOfUrist, BlackHeartKabal,

5 to Hammer.

Race Modifications In Effect:
 - Hits deal 999 Durability or -25 Speed.
 - Powerup is granted whenever you knock a player out of the race.
 - Prize is becoming King tomorrow.

Racer - Distance | Place | Car #
--------------------------------
FallacyOfUrist – 0 KM | 1st | Delta
Tiruin – 0 KM | 1st | 24601
IcyTea31 – 0 KM | 1st | 1812
hector13 – 0 KM | 1st | 0
BlackHeartKabal – 0 KM | 1st | 24
randomgenericusername – 0 KM | 1st | One, Two, Five

It is now Morning.

Morning Ends around 10 AM CDT Thursday, May 24th.

mightymushroom - Jaguar
You are a Jaguar, and apparently capable of human intelligence at that. Awesome. You know what would be a good use of that highly sophisticated brain? To race cars with it.
(Auto) Stealthy: Your actions and targets are secretive. Additionally, abilities that activate automatically when targeting a player do not activate for you. You can choose to turn this ability off.
(Night) Stalk [target]: You stalk your prey. You may choose to either see what action your target did, or who your target actioned.
(Night) Copycat [target1] [target2]: Copy target1’s moves and actions onto target2. You won’t know what you did.

Car
Speed: 125 kph
Durability: 1 hit
(Auto) Camoflauged: No one can tell what place you’re currently in.
(Auto) Weapons Compartment: You gain an extra Powerup at the beginning of each Race.

MoonyTheHuman - UNDERFLOW_ERROR
(Auto) UNDER FLOW ERROR: Days count backwards. When you reach Day -1, your role improves… SIGNIFICANTLY.

MoonyTheHuman - UNDERTAKER
(1-Shot) UNDERTAKE [target]: Kill the target. If the target is not your alignment, this ability Reloads. This ability can only be used while dead and only once per Day.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 02:25:51 pm by webadict »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone gave me a harmful auto that kills me if I use actions. I also gained auto-revives from hector13's role, which confirms that hector13 role is based on revives.

Details later.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59