Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 83337 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

What's your plan with revealing iformation just from the time you get them :V
To get even the slightest tidbit about you on the table, especially when it's something as interesting as a killing ability. Additionally, to confirm that I didn't kill MM, meaning it has to be someone else. Speaking of which...

Why did you use a one-shot inspect on MM, when we already knew that he couldn't be inspected?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

What's your plan with revealing iformation just from the time you get them :V
To get even the slightest tidbit about you on the table, especially when it's something as interesting as a killing ability. Additionally, to confirm that I didn't kill MM, meaning it has to be someone else. Speaking of which...

Why did you use a one-shot inspect on MM, when we already knew that he couldn't be inspected?
Really? He couldn't be inspected? He came out as town to me :V
Also seriously the one-shot may be me lying COUGH COUGH CONFIDENTIALITY FRIEND TEA

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

At least, I didn't get meaningful results from investigating MM, and I said that openly in the last day phase. What do you mean, "came out as town"? Didn't you say your inspect was blocked?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

I also want to note that the kill reloads if Moony kills a mafia or third. Fallacy has night immunity from one of my old abilities, I have night immunity from one of my new abilities, Fallacy has the ability to jail someone, and Fallacy has a protect from one of my old abilities. The game's cornered, let's finish the Town and be done with it.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hell, even if there's only one mafia, Fallacy can carry out a kill by themselves, while protecting the mafia via jailing them. We need just one more piece in position to carry out this play.

Fallacy - When our mafia buddy speaks up, you need to nick a vote from a townie. Solidify our lead.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

At least, I didn't get meaningful results from investigating MM, and I said that openly in the last day phase. What do you mean, "came out as town"? Didn't you say your inspect was blocked?
This is part of me saying things while also saying things different when directly talking to said people -_-
To clarify regardless of what I wrote before because ugh: I investigated him. That blocked him. I got my investigate result. It marked him town. I used that to nudge him that I trust him. Small talk.

Now how will LETTING EVERONE KNOW I HAVE A ONE SHOT ANYKILL actually make ANY discussion at all when you're revealing yours and my abilities with no seeming application of scumhunting?

Because it seems the same to other folks. There's this obsession with abilities, And poking people "who haven't spoken" as if that makes them MORE suspicious by their silence in comparison to the content present. I'm thoroughly busy because augh masterals finals here (or panic on finals grades) but that's my impression in general lately.

I also want to note that the kill reloads if Moony kills a mafia or third. Fallacy has night immunity from one of my old abilities, I have night immunity from one of my new abilities, Fallacy has the ability to jail someone, and Fallacy has a protect from one of my old abilities. The game's cornered, let's finish the Town and be done with it.
heck what

Hell, even if there's only one mafia, Fallacy can carry out a kill by themselves, while protecting the mafia via jailing them. We need just one more piece in position to carry out this play.

Fallacy - When our mafia buddy speaks up, you need to nick a vote from a townie. Solidify our lead.
what did I miss that this blatancy is showing

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

They’re trying to appear useful to town by baiting scum into claiming so they can go “aha! we were lying all along!” because FoU and BHK are scum.

BHK
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They’re trying to appear useful to town by baiting scum into claiming so they can go “aha! we were lying all along!” because FoU and BHK are scum.

BHK
Fallacy, disenfranchise him. If Mafia doesn't want to work with us today, then we'll facilitate bringing them out tomorrow.
hector13

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

heck what

what did I miss that this blatancy is showing
Two town, two thirds, and two mafia = we decide the game. Hector was going to lynch us anyway, so tough luck for the town, we're siding with the people who haven't been gunning for us since the start.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Disenfranchise away I can self-target lol
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly what I want.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly what I want.
Make a prediction as to whether or not it already has? I mean you’re pretty hard done by with only me gunning for you, and that only really happened after 2 lynches.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly what I want.
Make a prediction as to whether or not it already has? I mean you’re pretty hard done by with only me gunning for you, and that only really happened after 2 lynches.
Between you and the mafia, do I have a choice?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly what I want.
Of course, y’always got a choice.

You’ll always be my choice though, BHK <3

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly what I want.
Of course, y’always got a choice.

You’ll always be my choice though, BHK <3
I mean a winning choice.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59