Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 148358 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Going Medieval
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 05:09:00 am »

continue riding the horse to arrive to the nearest village.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 05:19:54 am »

Name: Harold Johnson
Description: He's the local priest.
Why do you want milk? To destroy it because it's an abomination.

Go forth and find milk to destroy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 05:55:29 am »

-_-
Demolish these brigands.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 06:07:47 am »

Roll, roll, roll. Roll towards the direction of the true milk.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 07:08:04 am »

Name: Adam Simons
Description: Adam had always believed himself to be a normal person, but one day he stumbled upon something no normal human could witness. He saw a fight between a demon and an angel, in their full glory. He was bathed in the hellfire and heavenly light from the battle, and he gained powers like no other person. He gained the power of an angel and a demon, and he chose to use them to help.
Why do you want milk?: "I'm starting with small goals first."

Summon a magic sword
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 09:52:53 am »

Name: Mario
Description: Your average human
Why do you want milk? I'm a cheese maker so I need it to make my product.

Go to the dairy and buy milk from the dairy.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 10:03:00 am »

ptw will make character later, too tired now
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 10:09:21 am »

Name: Adam Simons
Description: Adam had always believed himself to be a normal person, but one day he stumbled upon something no normal human could witness. He saw a fight between a demon and an angel, in their full glory. He was bathed in the hellfire and heavenly light from the battle, and he gained powers like no other person. He gained the power of an angel and a demon, and he chose to use them to help.
Why do you want milk?: "I'm starting with small goals first."

Summon a magic sword

Added your action to the previous turn, you can post another if you like.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2018, 11:08:52 am »

I suppose I'll go look for the holy grail then.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2018, 02:03:18 pm »

"WELL SHIT. MILK IS MILK, I GUESS. EVEN IF IT IS LIKELY TO KILL ME IF I TRY TO COLLECT IT."

Attempt to give shape to some of the fountain milk, creating "milk snakes" and binding them to my control.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 02:10:30 pm »

Ok, the holy grail is officially a mug of the most amazing milk ever kept at the exact perfect temperature, ok EP?

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 04:50:05 pm »

Name: Jebbediah
Description: Average human being, not a lizard or a cyborg
Why do you want milk?: He just knows that he needs it for something, he doesn't know why, he just knows
Go forth, lookin for thy cow fluids
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 09:33:56 pm »

Turn 2

Drink the milk. ALL OF IT.

You try and drink up the growing puddle of milk, but some deeply ingrained survival instinct forbids you from touching it. It's probably for the best.

Anna notices that the milk geyser has erupted; and not only that, but the geyser turns everything into more milk. Once she snaps out of outburst of shock and confusion, she points at the geyser and screams, "An unusual type of geyser has erupted, and it seems to turn everything it touches into milk, stay away from it!" After warning the citizens, she decided to rephrase herself, since there were no brahmins pre-War.

Ask where I can buy cow milk.
Go and buy a jug of cow milk for myself. Hopefully they at very least accept dollars (aka pre-War money) as currency.

The villagers heed your warning and keep well back of the puddle. Asking around about where you can get milk, you happen upon the hut of an odd looking elderly woman in a black dress who volunteers advice. Her skin has a slightly sickly green hue to it, like someone in dire need of RadAway. She cackles and introduces herself. "I am known to some as...Margaret! I hear you would like...milk! There is a place where this can be found, yes!" She points at a darker patch of the woods by a nearby river. "In that swamp, there sits a little town. In the little town is a littler shop, yes. In the littler house there is the littlest shopkeep! She sells anything you may need and accepts any currency you may have as payment, yes! Ehehee!"

With that, she turns and darts cackling into her hut.

-_-
Demolish these brigands.

3 vs 1

The brigands draw their bows and attempt to open fire. Luckily for you, their bowstrings all simultaneously break. Drawing your warhammer, you smash one of the brigands over the trees and into the distance. Seeing this befall their companion, the other two make a tactical retreat into the woods.

continue riding the horse to arrive to the nearest village.

You ride for a while and reach a new village. However, just before you enter a brigand falls from the sky and impacts into the ground. His crater showers you with a large amount of mud and dirt.

Roll, roll, roll. Roll towards the direction of the true milk.

You try to roll out of the village, but a wandering rat notices you. Playfully, it runs over and sits inside you. The added weight makes it difficult to roll away.

"WELL SHIT. MILK IS MILK, I GUESS. EVEN IF IT IS LIKELY TO KILL ME IF I TRY TO COLLECT IT."

Attempt to give shape to some of the fountain milk, creating "milk snakes" and binding them to my control.

4 to create snakes,5 to get control.

You use your powers to spawn snakes from the dangerous milk. A pair of bubbles rise from the milk and burst into Entropy Milk Serpents. They look like semi-liquid milk snakes the size of a horse. Armored scales run along their backs and their heads bear goat horns. They bow before you as best snakes can.

Name: Harold Johnson
Description: He's the local priest.
Why do you want milk? To destroy it because it's an abomination.

Go forth and find milk to destroy.

2 vs 5

In all your days as a priest, nobody in the clergy ever took your belief that milk would herald the apocalypse seriously. You always kept on guard against the refreshing menace despite their quiet mockery. As you step outside the church for a moment, you realize that the terrible day of your prophecies is finally at hand! A pool of milk is growing in the town center even as large devil-serpents rise from its depths. Rushing forward, you bash the milk with a mace. Unfortunately, it devours your mace as soon as you hit it. You're forced to drop the weapon before the milk reaches your arm.

Name: Jebbediah
Description: Average human being, not a lizard or a cyborg
Why do you want milk?: He just knows that he needs it for something, he doesn't know why, he just knows
Go forth, lookin for thy cow fluids

You head out in search of some cow fluids. There's no milk in the village, besides the corrosive pool that just spawned snakes after the foreign lady said everyone should stay away from it. Also, a priest is hitting it so it's probably unholy. You go looking outside the village for some milk. On your walk, you encounter an overturned merchant's wagon. Inside are dozens of sealed buckets.

They are all filled with cow's blood.

I suppose I'll go look for the holy grail then.
Ok, the holy grail is officially a mug of the most amazing milk ever kept at the exact perfect temperature, ok EP?
Yeah sure, why not.

You decide to head out and look for the Holy Grail. Famous to all Christendom, this cup is the very device used at the Last Supper. Also it is full of the most amazing milk ever kept at the exact perfect temperature for unrelated reasons. Hell wants you to keep the Grail for yourself and corrupt it with selfishness, while Heaven wishes you to share its gifts with the world. Being part mortal, what you will actually do is entirely up to you. However, before you can do anything at all you'll need clues to its location. Perhaps you should seek companions or advice for your quest.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2018, 09:35:30 pm »

Y'know what, just go find a local adventurer's guild and hire myself out or something.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2018, 09:48:55 pm »

Hire Aaron and some other adventurers.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53