Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 148371 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 11)
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2018, 01:09:01 am »

Who do you think you're talkin' to, Yank?
I don't think I like the look of him. Politely ask him to leave, and sell him a bit of ice-cold milk if need be, but not all of it. If doesn't accept that, then get him drunk and throw him out.
Once those shenanigans are all over and done with, open up the bar again. Beer is 3 gold.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2018, 02:02:34 am »

Pull out my Ripper and slice their dusty bones! YEEHAW!
Once the skeletons will be defeated, proceed further and look out for potential traps.

((Also, skeletons? This game is getting 2spoopy4me.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 06:26:06 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2018, 04:47:17 am »

The door opening is technically a invitation to enter so advanced towards the higher tower.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2018, 06:09:17 am »

"They'll be sorry they didn't believe me when the milk demons kill them all!"

Go and find anyone who can handle the truth about the impending milkpocalypse and recruit them to help me stop it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2018, 06:40:05 am »

Hey, EP, remember Siegebreak?
Where's the castle?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2018, 06:50:41 am »

So, I think Aaron should get a bonus for killing undead. He is pretty experienced at it.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2018, 09:25:13 am »

>Attem
pt to sho[glow=r
  • ed,2[/shadow],30
0]ut at the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
low[/center]]rmination of life.[/sub]
it's over

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2018, 09:55:43 am »

What
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2018, 09:58:26 am »

"Attempt to shout at the readability cops to stand down or risk termination of life."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2018, 10:00:53 am »

"Attempt to shout at the readability cops to stand down or risk termination of life."
But there are no cops. Only guards.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2018, 10:12:47 am »

Name: Baron Von Baron of house Baron of the Barony formally known as Baronhold
Description: A half elven baron with a simple over coat over a somewhat dust stained white button up shirt and red panteloons with white stripes...or perhaps just a drunken idiot who calls himself a baron of some make believe town who just wants some milk.
Why do you want milk?: To find milk for his cookies.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 10:15:58 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2018, 11:45:33 am »

((For some reason, turn 11 didn't appear to me.))
Use holy magic to prevent the skeletons from reviving when they are eventually killed hy my allies.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2018, 07:34:01 pm »

Focus on the already damaged spider first.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 12)
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2018, 08:41:36 pm »

Turn 12

Name: ATHATH
Description: The reincarnation of that crazy guy.
Why do you want milk: So I have a justification to summon mugs from the sky.

Perform a magic ritual to summon a giant mug in the sky.

From your ritual chamber, you summon a giant mug. It's only about a 20ft radius though. It'll certainly do some damage wherever it hits, but it's not a true DOOM MUG.

Return to the bartender and cast Suggestion. "I Suggest that you hand me a bottle of milk."
Who do you think you're talkin' to, Yank?
I don't think I like the look of him. Politely ask him to leave, and sell him a bit of ice-cold milk if need be, but not all of it. If doesn't accept that, then get him drunk and throw him out.
Once those shenanigans are all over and done with, open up the bar again. Beer is 3 gold.

(Cormac vs Vaarsuvius)5 vs 3

Cormac tries to get Vaarsuvius to leave, but the elf's Compulsion spell is too much. Cormac goes into a momentary trance at the suggestion and hands Vaarsuvius his milk bottle. Having completed the suggestion, Cormac snaps back to reality and realizes what happened.

The door opening is technically a invitation to enter so advanced towards the higher tower.

You venture into the shadowy castle and head up the stairs. On the first floor, you see a noblewoman's wedding dress in a pile of dust. Also in the pile is a glittering sword with a golden hilt.

"They'll be sorry they didn't believe me when the milk demons kill them all!"

Go and find anyone who can handle the truth about the impending milkpocalypse and recruit them to help me stop it.

Nobody believes you. A few people carefully suggest that perhaps the stress of Goatsby's attack has driven you mad.

use my powerful forelegs to dig through the wall, then retreat and climb over it for an ambush.

You tunnel through the wall. However, you cause a bit too much damage on the way. The wall collapses just after you make it through to the other side. Various armed humans are nearby and wheel around in shock at the noise. A few approach you, waving shiny weapons and yelling.

>Attem
pt to sho[glow=r
  • ed,2[/shadow],30
0]ut at the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
low[/center]]rmination of life.[/sub]

5 vs 3

You successfully intimidate the guards. They stop trying to get in and begin forming a barricade. An officer begins to try negotiating with you, but their plans are disrupted when a giant bug monster sudddenly bursts through the town wall.

Name: Baron Von Baron of house Baron of the Barony formally known as Baronhold
Description: A half elven baron with a simple over coat over a somewhat dust stained white button up shirt and red panteloons with white stripes...or perhaps just a drunken idiot who calls himself a baron of some make believe town who just wants some milk.
Why do you want milk?: To find milk for his cookies.

(No action specified.)

You are probably Baron Von Baron of house Baron of the Barony formally known as Baronhold. You've decided to visit the milk-loving village of Moorsburg to find the perfect touch for your Baron-cookies. The town looks like most other English villages, although there's evidence about of a recent fight. Perhaps the kingdom's bandit troubles have adversely affected them. As you explore, that would seem to be the case. Someone has stolen this entire town's milk supply.

Quote from: Spider
1-1 vs 4
Focus on the already damaged spider first.
6 vs 6-2
(Init:Spider.)

You fight viciously as the spider tries to get close enough to bite you. Ultimately, you duck underneath a pounce and slice through the underbelly as it passes. The spider is dead before it hits the ground. The other spider silently stops eating and fixes its eyes on you when it notices this.

Who cares about the sword, I have a hammer and an axe! CRUSH THESE UNSKINNED VERTEBRATES!
So, I think Aaron should get a bonus for killing undead. He is pretty experienced at it.
2+1 vs 4
Pull out my Ripper and slice their dusty bones! YEEHAW!
Once the skeletons will be defeated, proceed further and look out for potential traps.

((Also, skeletons? This game is getting 2spoopy4me.))
4 vs 4
Quote from: Adventurers
To battle!
2+1 vs 6
Quote from: Skeletons
(Dialogue too spooky/scary for most audiences.)
1 vs 6+1 against Adventurers
Quote from: Cow
Moo.
2 vs 5
((For some reason, turn 11 didn't appear to me.))
Use holy magic to prevent the skeletons from reviving when they are eventually killed hy my allies.
1 vs 2
So...

Release a wave of holy magic that can destroy undead, as well as, totally coincidentally, stop all possible summonings of DOOM MUGS.
1+1 vs 5, 2

The entire party fights their best. The adventurers show off their new group tactics, the cow smashes undead under her hooves, and the other ones also do some cool things I guess. However, the sheer force of the tide of skeletons threatens to overwhelm them. They're just too spooky. If you want to seek shelter, the gravediggers house is nearby.

Conjure and Bind a Milk Obcisidaemon with the assistance of the Initiates. Sacrifice them, if necessary.

5, adjusted to 6 by initiates "help"

You have the summoning circle all set up. The bindings are in place and you've selected the perfect Obcisidaemon specimen to call. However, as the last incantations are sung, an eager apprentice tries to impress you by increasing the power of the demon. This was not a good idea. The blurred image of the Obcisidaemon vanishes in sulphur. You barely manage to kill the fool before something ELSE responds to the open gate. The room fills with a hum of power and a figure begins to warp and flicker in the center of the chamber. Whatever it is, it's much too dangerous for the bindings you had in place. The True Name has been invoked too many times.

Something wicked this way comes.

OOC:
Hey, EP, remember Siegebreak?
Where's the castle?

I remember it a bit, I'll keep it in mind for later.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 12)
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2018, 09:04:53 pm »

now it's time for that retreatt and climb part. I want to jump down and ambush them as they move to try and chase me away.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53