Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 150903 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Doom Mug (Turn 13)
« Reply #270 on: May 08, 2018, 01:34:00 pm »

Probably? First we have to deal with the Unholy Pail though. Maybe after Mug recovers his milk and ascends, someone could use Holy Grail Mug to drink the Holy Milk and also get god powers. I think that's how it works.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 08, 2018, 01:39:23 pm »

Ok, Hell doesn't work on ATHATHs, I've tried it. I've yet to find something that works, but I'm working on it.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 08, 2018, 01:46:24 pm »

Probably? First we have to deal with the Unholy Pail though. Maybe after Mug recovers his milk and ascends, someone could use Holy Grail Mug to drink the Holy Milk and also get god powers. I think that's how it works.

Haobout Anna drinks from the Holy Grail, then? She has implants*, so a Cyborg Goddess sounds like a match for ATHATH(s).

*Not the ones you thought about at the first glance, you perv!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 08, 2018, 01:48:13 pm »

Honestly, as the one of us who goes toe to toe with ATHATH on a regular basis and has divine and infernal conections, I think I make the best pick for shutting ATHATH up.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 08, 2018, 01:50:46 pm »

But the Cyborg Goddess.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2018, 02:01:16 pm »

You know, it's appropriate the first DOOOOOM MUG is on turn 13.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2018, 02:03:52 pm »

Nobody was thinking of those kinda of implants until you mentioned them, CABL.

Anyway, Aaron, already being a god, may be able to duplicate the grail powers for more people. So rejoice, as your dragon messiah of war grants great boons to all yea righteous men, women, and others!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2018, 02:12:35 pm »

Actually, there should be enough milk for everyone to ascend but because Aaron and Angelo are already divine beings it might not affect them much.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2018, 02:15:59 pm »

Actually, there should be enough milk for everyone to ascend but because Aaron and Angelo are already divine beings it might not affect them much.

If that's so, then I gotta say: Milk for everyone!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2018, 02:17:28 pm »

Yes, as long as everyone does small sips and the dragon drinks last we should be fine.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 08, 2018, 02:51:05 pm »

I really don’t think I’ll need to drink, but sure.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 08, 2018, 03:05:32 pm »

Go drink at the nearest tavern
"So! Any problems with thieves and bandits here? I BARON BARON VON BARON OF HOUSE BARON shall help if so!"
You find the pub abandoned, and it looks suspiciously like the proprietor ran away with all of his stuff because of the imoending Doom Mug catastrophe.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 08, 2018, 05:56:12 pm »

ASSUMING NOTHING NOTICEABLE OR THREATENING HAS HAPPENED IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF TURNS (IT A BIT SPAMMY, I NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE SURE) , SCOUT AROUND IN FOREST FOR MATERIALS I MIGHT USE TO FORTIFY MY SPOOKY MANOR HOUSE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 08, 2018, 05:59:35 pm »

ASSUMING NOTHING NOTICEABLE OR THREATENING HAS HAPPENED IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF TURNS (IT A BIT SPAMMY, I NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE SURE) , SCOUT AROUND IN FOREST FOR MATERIALS I MIGHT USE TO FORTIFY MY SPOOKY MANOR HOUSE

Nothing in your immediate vicinity, but ATHATH and FallacyOfUrist as ATHATH are trying to blow up the world again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 08, 2018, 06:45:28 pm »

Nothing in your immediate vicinity, but ATHATH and FallacyOfUrist as ATHATH are trying to blow up the world again.
The fact that we can say that like someone would say "my dog tried to eat my stake again" amuses me. It also unfortunately might keep me from really doing my job, as last time I was too busy saving the world to do what I wanted to.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 53