Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 150782 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 15)
« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2018, 10:27:42 am »

the sword is in the throne of the dark lord. So search for the room at the top of the tower.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2018, 11:15:16 am »

Wait for the guard to leave and try and get into that tavern and th e precious booze inside. NONE SHALL DENY BARON BARON VON BARON HIS DRINK!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 12, 2018, 12:47:01 pm »

Attempt to forge a tower out of the Schizo-Land™ itself, stabilized just enough to be a suitable hub for my Wizardly Duties.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 12, 2018, 01:42:41 pm »

Yell to ATHATH:
WHAT DO YOU WANT?! IF YOU WANT THE TIME MACHINE BLUEPRINTS, YOU CAN TAKE THE, AND DO WITH THEM WHAT YOU WILL!
It's difficult to keep up the accent while yelling...
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 12, 2018, 09:57:34 pm »

"Why thank you! I think they'll prove very useful..."

Yell to ATHATH:
WHAT DO YOU WANT?! IF YOU WANT THE TIME MACHINE BLUEPRINTS, YOU CAN TAKE THE, AND DO WITH THEM WHAT YOU WILL!

Take the blueprints. Cast a spell of assembly to create the time machine.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 12, 2018, 11:33:56 pm »

Kill the nonbelievers and their milk based demon with my holy sword.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 13, 2018, 08:21:07 am »

Procede inwards, I presume. Don’t get trapped.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:53:31 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 13, 2018, 10:30:14 am »

Wrong ATHATH Fallacy. He was talking to the real one.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 13, 2018, 11:36:02 am »

Prepare my Automatic Rifle.
Go inwards and look out for the traps.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 13, 2018, 01:13:06 pm »

Link the two ATHATHs and the doom mug, so that neither ATHATH can use their powers unless they are in physical contact with each other, and that the doom mug can not move unless they are touching. This also negates them from using their powers to get to each other, or to dispel my effect.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2018, 02:10:44 pm »

"Why thank you! I think they'll prove very useful..."

Yell to ATHATH:

Take the blueprints. Cast a spell of assembly to create the time machine.
FUCK YOU! THERE'S AN ATHATH IN FRONT OF ME, AND AN ATHATH FAR AWAY, AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONE CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET THESE BLUEPRINTS! IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR THESE, I'L BURN THEM MYSELF!
Light a match, to show I mean business.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2018, 11:42:05 pm »

(Thank you for the compliment ^^)

Reap the spoils of my fight. By which I mean collect spider fluids - venom, blood and (of course) milk.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 15)-Recap
« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2018, 12:39:12 am »

Recap

This should cover the basics of what's happened so far. Sorry if your events got left out, I tried to keep it down to only the minimum.

Turn 1

The game starts. Bork the cat starts wandering around the village. Aaron Blaze, the dragon god of luck, looks for adventures. Goatsby the goat wizard normal human summons a potentially world-ending self-replicating milk fountain. Anna, who is the protagonist from Fallout:New Vegas, finds herself in a new world. Ziizo, an ambiguously vampire-like adventurer, steals a horse and goes to visit the nearest village. A mad scientist named 'Doctor' Matteo Schubert von Alvritcke looks for milk to power a flesh golem. Adam Simons, who is secretly Nephalem from the original game, appears in town.

Turn 2

Almost everyone goes on personal quests in search of milk. In particular, Adam Simons decides to go looking for the Holy Grail. Harold the priest charges out and tries to stop Goatsby's fountain. Anna goes in search of milk in the swamp, based on the advice of an obvious witch. Mario the cheese maker and Jebbediah the commoner go looking for milk.

Turn 3

The Holy Grail turns out to be in the village. It is also a sentient mug. The Holy Milk of the Holy Grail has been stolen by the Unholy Pail and a team is formed to go after it.

Turn 4

The Grail Team consists of Aaron Blaze, Adam Simons, The Grail, and four adventurers. They quickly anger a barbarian named GROGNAR. Harold destroys the Fountain, saving the world. Stormslayer joins the game and attacks a troll to feed its young.

Turn 5

Goatsby attacks Harold to avenge his fountain. GROGNAR attacks Grail Team. Cormac wins the game by buying a bottle of milk.

Turn 6

Ziizo goes on a quest to get a king's sword in order to inherit his milk empire. Cassandra joins the game, and begins an elaborate scheme to collect milk from giant spiders. Battles continue.  'Doctor' Matteo Schubert von Alvritcke acquires a steam wagon and goes on a rampage.

Turn 7

Mario wins the game by stealing milk from a peasant. GROGNAR is defeated by Aaron punching him into the sky. Vaarsuvius joins the game and searches for milk with D&D spells.

Turn 8

Anna defeats and kills the witch in the swamp, before winning the game by getting milk. Various characters fix Cormac's bar after trashing it in the fight against GROGNAR. Matteos crashes the wagon. 0rca joins the game and goes looking for milk. His posts are distinctively difficult to read.

Turn 9

People are generally picking up the pieces from previous events here. Grail Team leaves town on their quest.

Turn 10

Goatsby defeats Harold and teleports to his secret lair. Stormslayer kills the troll. Grail Team recruits Anna.

Turn 11

0rca wins the game by taking over a milk warehouse. Harold begins searching for Goatsby's lair. Stormslayer feeds the troll to its young and goes looking for milk. Grail Team goes looking for their next objective, the Cave of Broken Mirrors. They are then attacked by skeletons.

Turn 12

Vaarsuvius steals Cormac's milk by using Suggestion spells. FallacyofUrist joins the game as ATHATH, who is a demon who was nearly successful in an attempt to destroy the world via giant mugs in the previous game. Goatsby tries to summon a demon. 0rca is besieged by guards and ultimately gets into a battle with Stormslayer. Baron Von Baron joins the game and wanders the village looking for milk.

Turn 13

Goatsby accidentally summons the original ATHATH and teleports to somewhere far away. He then warps the landscape into something insane. FoU-ATHATH summons a Doom Mug, which will eventually destroy the world if not prevented.

Turn 14

Grail Team defeats the skeletons, but Adam leaves them in order to fight against the schemes of both ATHATHs. Cormac spots the new Doom Mug and runs for the hills. He recognizes it because he's actually Shaun from the first game. FoU-ATHATH antagonizes the original ATHATH. Matteo decides to fortify his lair.

Turn 15

ATHATH teleports to Cormac and attacks him in an effort to destroy his time machine blueprints. Vaarsuvius wanders off. Cassandra defeats the spiders. Grail Team finds the Cave. Harold finds the entrance to Goatsby's lair, but it's guarded.

OOC:Hopefully this is clear enough. I can expand on parts if people want. Next time I'll do Turn 16.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:14:34 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2018, 12:54:00 pm »

>Shoot th[font
=times new ro[/g
low]man]rough the
door w[/font]ith my c[/font]harge rif
le, with the bullets
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
the[/color] Readability SWAT[/sup]
it's over

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2018, 01:31:05 pm »

Shoot through the door with my charge rifle, with the bullets penetrating the not-so-bulletproof door and into the Readability SWAT
Why don't you just bold your posts?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53