Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 150514 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 18)
« Reply #405 on: May 20, 2018, 01:56:07 pm »

Help to fight the evil adventurer clones.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 20, 2018, 02:01:10 pm »

Go improve my secret base. Perhaps some sort of palisade.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 20, 2018, 03:33:21 pm »

Devise a ritual to horribly corrupt the Sun. Nothing can escape the mutagenic forces of Chaos if the Sun itself radiates them!
Assist.

Also, make myself immune to mutagenic stuff and radiation if I'm not immune already.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 20, 2018, 04:09:28 pm »

Sneak up to the window seal before proudly and loudly making my presence known and my intentions to take the milk heard, request to purchase it.
"I, BARON BARON VON BARON OF THE BARON BARONNY would like to purchase that there milk you have on the window or perform an appropriate task for it!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 21, 2018, 01:34:36 am »

Can we please not turn reality into Malfeas.

TOO BAD.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 21, 2018, 04:30:11 pm »

Make the toxin and anti-toxin. You know, for reasons.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Man down (Turn 19)
« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2018, 12:17:47 am »

Turn 19

Swear under my breath in old Irish.
Go mbrise an deabhal do shrón*..
Put out the fire. If it spreads more, run away. Find some fireproof old ruin somewhere or something to hide under until the inevitable firest fire has spread beyond this area. Curse under my breath again.

*Translation: May the devil break your nose.

You successfully put out the fire before anything important is damaged. You also keep your campfire going, safely this time.

"Well shit."
Find a nonmetallic weapon, like a brick or some thing then head further in to the catacombs.

You go looking for a brick or something. You do find such a brick. Unfortunately it's in the hands of a cultist who just jumped out at you. (Cultist attack) 5 vs 2 The cultist hits you with the brick, leaving a nasty bruise.

"This is our chance! Adam, knock her down!"

Pull out my shotgun, and do a double takedown with Adam against Anti-Anna.
He'll knock her down, and I'll destroy her head with my Riot Shotgun.

2+1 vs 1+1
Chant in ominous Latin to boost the power of my allies.
Continue laying into anti-me. If possible at any point, cut his head off.
4+1 vs 4+1
Help to fight the evil adventurer clones.
2+1 vs 2+2
(Adventurers vs Anti-Adventurers)
3+1 vs 6+2
(Cows)

The Mug attempts ominous chanting. The chant was a bit too much on the ominous side. Everyone gets stronger, but the villains are more improved than the heroes. Adam runs to the adventurers aid against their counterparts. However, the Praetorian squad works well enough together with the inadvertent Grail boost that they manage to fight off both the nephilim and the adventurers. Anna tries to call for Adam's assistance, but is ignored. The shotgun blast thus only wounds Anti-Anna. Both Aaron and his duplicate take to the skies for battle. They rush together and collide. The shockwave is enough to blast away the top halves of the nearby buildings, but both dragons are unscathed.

Meanwhile the cows graze. They find a nutritious supply of illusion-grass buried under an overturned car.

... back to the Mug Dimension! Bah!

You try to go back to the Mug Dimension, but you just end up in a worthless dimension full of Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne.

Devise a ritual to horribly corrupt the Sun. Nothing can escape the mutagenic forces of Chaos if the Sun itself radiates them!
2-1
Assist.

Also, make myself immune to mutagenic stuff and radiation if I'm not immune already.

(I just want to say that I like how your action indicates you'll help destroy the world regardless of if you've managed to keep yourself safe.)
1, 3

Goatsby tries to corrupt the Sun while ATHATH senses a potentially apocalyptic decision being made somewhere and immediately attempts to insist. Everything goes wrong. Goatsby's spell is already unsuccessful, while ATHATH's spell malfunctions when it hits the Madness Zone. The Sun is now deadly to Goatsby's mutants when they're outside the Zone.

remove my cloak in a acrobatic way hiding myself from view for a second.
Use that second to steal the sword from Lord Saxon mist/hands.

1, 6-2 vs 1

You attempt to do an acrobatic trick with your cloak, but just end up tangled up and fall over. Lord Saxon bursts into his first genuine laugh in centuries. By the time he recovers, you've stolen his sword. His dogs stand back up and carefully advance up the stairs.

"NEVER!", 0cra yells, as he runs for cover and patches himself up before returning fire.

You duck behind cover as arrows sail in above you. You go for bandages, but find that you're out. You hear the boots of the guards advancing up the stairs and are forced to use your most dangerous technique. The Unending Unreadability. This berserker rage gets you back on feet, but you enter an unstoppable killing rage and fight to the death.

You whip around the corner and gun down a row of guards. A crossbow bolt to your shoulder then knocks the charge rifle from your hand. You yell in unintelligible fury and slide down the banister while pulling out the bolts. At the bottom, you slam both bolts through the visor of the one who shot you. A massive guard then pulls you off her and slams you into a wall. He goes for a finishing curb stomp, but you catch the underside of his heel with your working hand. Tearing off the leg, you beat him to death with it and run outside. The guards on the walls open fire as you beat your way through the sword wielding guards running to engage you. A bolt in your lower spine stops the charge. The commander strolls forward, calmly cocking his crossbow. You respond by using the last of your strength to throw the leg right through his gut. He crumples to his knees and asks one question. "Why?" Your final reply is quick and clear.

"\̪̬̲̰̪̥̐̑̑̌ͥ/̵̲̗̥̯̍̐̃\̬͎̻͚̙̣̭̇͜/͂ͦ͏̝̰͕̳̯\̥͖̜̙͍̜̜̀ͦ̂/̖̜̮̻͉͌͛͗ͣ͑͘\̓͜ͅ/̟͍̻̹̥͋\̧̬̜̥͉̤̔̉ͥ͛͑/̶̘̙ͧ̎̚\̢̰̦͓̐ͅ
/̺̠̟̭ͩͧͤ͑̇͢\̋ͧͨ͠/̓̈́ͬ̐̇͏̮\̲̲̇̉̎̿ͫͭ̊ͅ/̯̻̹͓͍͚̗ͤ͊ͨ͋ͦ̎̚̕\̯̤͈̳͉̲͍̽̍/̦̳̫̈́͠\̝̬̰̖̱̘̒ͫͬ̌̃̒/̡̇\̒̓ͦ̉̀̂̔͜/̣͈̆̾̑͡\̞̣͉͙̤̲ͦ͋ͥ/̲̱̝̺͍̣̭͌̄̔ͣ\̖̳̫̫͎̻/̡͙̖̦̤̰̦̆ͬ\͈̰́͐/̛̠̓ͦ̊̂ͪ̅͌\/̹͒̆\̓҉͍/̷̹̻̞̝͚͔̐\͙͟\̲͇̦̥͔̈ͦ́̓ͫ́/̬̝̬͔̟͊\̜̮̙̻̳̄/̜͔̱̻͚̱̒ͦ\̴̫̯̦͎̩ͅ\͟/̳̦̤̲ͧ͒̒̽ͯ̔ͪͅ\̙̭̟̹͙͠/͉͚̺̞ͩ̐́̂ͬ\̴ͨ̋/̮̼̲̭̝͉̬̈́̀͑̎͒͡\/͈̲̤̠̝͆̿ͩ̈́\̓̉ͩͤ́ͤ̔/̬̖̯͕̱ͭ\͓̆ͭ͐ͦͯ͢/̛͚̠̪̙̗̝̻̍̑̉̉\ͪ/̡̟̼͙̖̌ͣ̾͗͆́\̷̦̬̀ͣ͛̾̐̇"/͍̝̞̠̌̇̽̌̐"

And then you both fall still.

2 vs 3, 2-1 vs 5, 4-2 vs 3

0rca is dead.

Go improve my secret base. Perhaps some sort of palisade.

You try building a palisade, but don't seem to have the strength for moving and cutting the logs. Spending your extensive lifespan unlocking the means to unravel the universe and reshape it according to your will rather than, say, jogging, has left you a bit weak.

Sneak up to the window seal before proudly and loudly making my presence known and my intentions to take the milk heard, request to purchase it.
"I, BARON BARON VON BARON OF THE BARON BARONNY would like to purchase that there milk you have on the window or perform an appropriate task for it!"

You successfully sneak up to the window and yell your offer. The alchemist jumps, but doesn't respond yet.

Make the toxin and anti-toxin. You know, for reasons.

5-1 (+1 for previous 5, -1 for double effort, -1 for getting startled.)

You work busily on your poisons and potions. You've almost made a major breakthrough, and lean in to focus more intently. At that moment, some guy suddenly appears in your window and yells "I, BARON BARON VON BARON OF THE BARON BARONNY would like to purchase that there milk you have on the window or perform an appropriate task for it!" The sudden surprise causes you to twitch and ruin that mixture. At least you have doses of regular spider venom and antitoxin.

OOC:Too bad about that outcome, 0rca. Feel free to make a new character for next turn.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:23:09 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 22, 2018, 01:01:47 am »

Forage for wild berries, nuts, or even small animals. Cook them and eat them. Climb the hill to see how the town is doing.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 22, 2018, 01:32:19 am »

"FUCC. WELL, TIME TO DESTROY THE SUN."

Turn the sun into a FUCKING COLD HUNK OF TUNGSTEN FLOATING IN SPACE. Yes, I am fully aware of the apocalyptic consequences here.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 22, 2018, 08:15:58 am »

Tell the mug to shut up, and continue to duel my counterpart.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 22, 2018, 08:54:15 am »

Use the power of my chanting to continue the chant even louder and more ominously than before.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 22, 2018, 08:59:51 am »

"Why am I not using the weapons god gave me?"
Kick the cultist in the gut then beat him to death with my fists.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 22, 2018, 10:00:47 am »

"Bull's Strength!" Attempt the palisade again. A shame that Roy isn't here with his ranks in Knowledge: Architecture.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 22, 2018, 10:46:39 am »

Repeat again, more loudly.

Head out in search of 'Erbs and 'Shrooms
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:44:35 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 22, 2018, 01:53:06 pm »

mission complete.  kick Lord Saxon so he falls out of the balcony. I doubt that would kill him but it would at least buy a few seconds.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 53