Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 150836 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 22)
« Reply #495 on: May 28, 2018, 04:45:18 am »

"Give up your worship and summing of demons or I'll destroy you, also where is your master, I must find and destroy him!"
Retrieve my holy sword, and destroy any unholy items I find, and be cautious in case the renaming cultists attack me whilst I rid this place of evil.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 28, 2018, 05:50:27 am »

Climb the tallest building, and survey the chaos below and above. Destroy the ones who have started this conlict, and get all else as far away as possible.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 28, 2018, 05:55:30 am »

grab both swords and prepare for the monster arrival.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 28, 2018, 08:02:13 am »

Conjure an army of holy crusaders to kill the anti-adventurers.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 28, 2018, 08:48:12 am »

Continue demolishing fake-ATHATH.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 28, 2018, 09:54:46 am »

>Possess the corpse of a dead greytider on the surface before healing my newer, more robust self up.
it's over

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 28, 2018, 11:23:27 am »

Use Anti-Material Rifle with Explosive MG.50 rounds against incoming anti-ATHATH!
Oh, and dodge his tentacle lashes and other strikes!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 28, 2018, 11:27:32 am »

Eat one of the cookies. Then, bolster my land with anti-sun enchantments.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 28, 2018, 11:48:20 am »

"That's it. That's it! I must have the Mugonomicon!"

Summoning ritual: summon the Mugonomicon to me.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 28, 2018, 01:30:32 pm »

"Was that the knife? Neat!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 28, 2018, 01:48:33 pm »

Cast Charm Monster at the sun. An elemental is, in fact, a monster.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 28, 2018, 10:14:57 pm »

Polish myself.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 29, 2018, 10:34:33 pm »

Well, you know what they say "when all else fails... fuck it."
Use the power of belief to make myself the new sun god and then use my powers to order the sun back into it's rightful place and to stop attacking Earth.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 23)
« Reply #508 on: May 30, 2018, 12:51:02 am »

Turn 23

"Give up your worship and summing of demons or I'll destroy you, also where is your master, I must find and destroy him!"
Retrieve my holy sword, and destroy any unholy items I find, and be cautious in case the renaming cultists attack me whilst I rid this place of evil.

You pick up your trusty sword and get to work smashing up all the evil equipment in here as the ex-cultists cower in the corner. "The Master teleported away when we interfered with his summoning spell and that demon appeared! Perhaps you could trace him with some of the equipment in here please don't kill us oh please no please..."

Polish myself.

Bothadtam and Ziizo prepare for battle. Staring down the hallway as a whispering shadow creeps from below, they're too focused on it to be ready when they notice a figure appear in the room behind them. It looks like a woman in a wedding dress with long hair over her face.

Conjure an army of holy crusaders to kill the anti-adventurers.
5 vs 5
Continue demolishing fake-ATHATH.
4 vs 2-1
Use Anti-Material Rifle with Explosive MG.50 rounds against incoming anti-ATHATH!
Oh, and dodge his tentacle lashes and other strikes!

3 vs 1-1
(Cows)
4-2 for circumstances.

The Grail summons a tide of crusaders to overwhelm the anti-adventurers. The ghosts eventually prove to be too much for them and knock them out. However, the Grail is temporarily rendered unconscious by the effort.

Meanwhile, Caesar-ATHATH marches toward Aaron and Anna. He clenches his hands into fists and begins to throw a punch. It's the last move he ever makes. Aaron jumps him, grabs his ankle, and starts slamming him into the ground over and over while Anna chains explosive headshots. When they're done, Aaron drops the corpse-wreckage to the ground. The testing environment then freezes up. Dust hangs in the air, Anti-Anna locks up with her finger on her pistol's trigger, and your cow looks confused when the brahmin suddenly stops eating mushy vegetables. Only you and Caesar-ATHATH's corpse move. He speaks. "Well...done. Perhaps...your ways were superior...after all. You...will earn the Unholy Pail...or nobody will. Here..." At this, he points to Anna's Pip-Boy. It dings with an updated map marker. "You will find the Pail...at the ruins...of Castle Adjilia." Caesar-ATHATH then crumbles to dust, along with the evil twins, the bodies of your adventurers, and finally the city itself.

You're now standing in an empty cavern, with the only sound being the mournful mooing of the cow. The exit is before you.

>Possess the corpse of a dead greytider on the surface before healing my newer, more robust self up.

You take over a dead Greytider. Aside from some minor decay, the vessel requires remarkably little healing to get operational. Apparently he just died of an unrelated heart attack before the raid on Hell.

Eat one of the cookies. Then, bolster my land with anti-sun enchantments.

2, 4

You try to eat a cookie, but you find the material to be too spongy to actually chew. You spit it out and put up defenses. The Sun doesn't test them at this time.

"That's it. That's it! I must have the Mugonomicon!"

Summoning ritual: summon the Mugonomicon to me.

You reach out and call forth the Mugonomicon. A pentagram of milk appears in the air before filling out into a portal. The Mugonomicon flies out, propelled by an invisible force. It whaps you over the head a few times before vanishing through another portal. You sense the Mug Dimension laughing at you.

"Was that the knife? Neat!"
(No action)

She distractedly confirms that is what the knife is, but seems distracted by the forest fire all around you.

Cast Charm Monster at the sun. An elemental is, in fact, a monster.

2 vs 2

You cast your spell. For a minute there, it actually works. "OH HEY, BEST FRIEND! JUST EXTERMINATING ALL LIFE ON PLANET 3. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE, YOU'RE TOO COOL FOR THAT PLACE. HOW ABOUT THIS, I'LL GROW YOU A NEW PLANET WHEN I'M DONE, BEST FRIEND! IT MAY TAKE A WHILE THOUGH, ARE YOU COOL WITH MICROBES? THOSE ARE WAY EASIER. ANYWAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. I'M GONNA BURN YOUR NAME ONTO THIS ROCK, SO EVERYBODY DOWN THERE KNOWS YOUR NAME."

At this, the Sun begins using its light to scorch your name into the Moon.

"WOW, THIS IS FUN. LIKE I SAID, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE FRIENDS. IN FACT...IT SEEMS REALLY UNLIKELY...HEY! WHAT DID YOU DO!"

The Sun breaks your spell before it finishes your name. The Moon now just bears the inscription "VAA"

Well, you know what they say "when all else fails... fuck it."
Use the power of belief to make myself the new sun god and then use my powers to order the sun back into it's rightful place and to stop attacking Earth.

6+1, 3+1 vs 4

You summon up the might of everyone's belief and ascend to the role of the sun god. You look much the same, but glowing from the inside and have eyes made of fire. You approach the Sun while it's busy writing something on the Moon. You shove it back from its approach and demand it stop trying to harm the Earth. "NO CAN DO, SHINY. ONE OF YOUR PETS JUST TRIED TO MESS WITH MY MIND. I HAVE TO KILL HIS FAMILY NOW, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS."

Climb the tallest building, and survey the chaos below and above. Destroy the ones who have started this conlict, and get all else as far away as possible.
(I couldn't do the second part of the action, I need more specific targets than that as the GM. You've all been interacting with each other, so it's hard to go through all the various butterfly effects and point to exactly who's at fault and who isn't. I mean, technically you started it as Shaun by stealing Moorsburg's milk. Or maybe Mallos started it, by summoning ATHATH and angering the Sun. Or maybe ATHATH is responsible, since his assisting of Mallos is what caused the Sun to get angry, if "this conflict" means the Sun issue. ATHATH could also be responsible for causing you to time travel back here because he threatened the world in the first game. But you were only able to do that because SM didn't let ATHATH Doom Mug the original timeline, so maybe it's SM's fault. You see what I mean? Also, "all else" is broadly defined.)

You alight atop the Great Pyramid of Giza and sense the conflict's nature to better judge it's participants. As you know, the Sun is angry. Most of the opposition to it is coming from an elf wizard, an angel/demon hybrid who just became the new sun god, and the evil sorcerer who originally offended it. Many other small conflicts are going on, but nothing immediately threatening to the Earth.

Sun action:Burn Vaarsuvius' name into the Moon.

The Sun is briefly confused into stopping its attack on the Madness Zone by Vaarsuvius. It quickly breaks the spell, but not before using heat rays to write VAA on the Moon.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 12:59:22 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 23)
« Reply #509 on: May 30, 2018, 01:42:31 am »

"Get out of here and give up your evil ways and I'll spare you, if you don't I'll destroy you."
Look at all of the equipment I haven't destroyed to see if I can use it to find out where Goatsby is currently.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 53