Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 148329 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 27)
« Reply #615 on: June 07, 2018, 03:11:04 pm »

So, I managed to punt two major annoyances into different dimensions. Hmmmm... the Semi-Elemental Plane of Ranch Dressing should be nice this time of year TE.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 07, 2018, 11:02:56 pm »

"The Mug Dimension? About time..."

Finally. Call upon the mighty forces hiding within the Mug Dimension and use my will as a Mug Demon to force their allegiance!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 28)
« Reply #617 on: June 08, 2018, 11:27:36 pm »

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT READY.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:32:07 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 08, 2018, 11:33:43 pm »

The plot thickens...
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 09, 2018, 12:54:01 am »

Turn 28

Double back through the portal to Dementia. Resume powering myself up with it's energies and hurl a massive magic missile through the portal, staying clear of any blast that might come out of the portal.
Jump threw the portal after Goatsby with the holy sword at the ready, be prepared to parry any thing that comes my way.
(Escape)
(Harold vs Goatsby)
5+1 vs 4+1
(Arm vs Goatsby)
4 vs 4+2

Goatsby retreats through the portal to a realm where he has the advantage. The Arm crawls through the portal first and gets blasted with a magic missile for its trouble. Harold then runs in and swings at Goatsby. Goatsby ducks back just enough to only take a long scratch on the face rather than losing his neck.

"thanks for the help armor. I am going to return this sword to his owner do you want to come with me?"

start travelling back to the king.
Nod in agreement. I would like to come with. I will come with.

Bothadtam and Ziizo leave the crater and decide to keep traveling together for now. Ziizo mounts his horse and they head out down the road. Eventually they meet the old King, sitting on a stump near a tent.

Challenge the Unholy Pail to a duel inside the Mug Dimension!
"I'll take this Muscle McHeadHole on myself! You go and fight The Pail!"

Bring out the Automatic rifle and shoot at Grognar!
If he gets too close, takedown him.

EDIT: fixed some derpy things
1-1 vs 5
Oh. Whoops.

Whelp, in that case, intimidate Grognar by threatening to help him do a Team Rocket impression again.

Also, reason for asking about HP: I wanted to know if it was 20 or less so that I could just insta-kill them with Aaron’s elemental death aura.
5 vs 1+1
Dive straight down from the atmosphere to impale Grognar with my sword.
5+1 vs 5
(Grognar vs Anna)
1 vs 1
(Initiative:Aaron, Grognar, Anna, Adam.)

The Grail hovers up to the Pail and issues a challenge. The Pail is not an honorable being, but it at least understands the value of "divide and conquer" tactics. It's shadow magic expands to cover both combatants. The Pail has no intention of fighting in a dimension that favors its enemy. The Grail senses that it has entered the Pail Dimension. a place of void inhabited by all sorts of floating pails. The Pail reaches out and begins possessing various normal pails for some sinister attack.

Aaron taunts GROGNAR, reminding him of his humiliating defeat last time. This seems to rattle the barbarian a bit. GROGNAR decides to go after Anna first. Aaron's taunts are enough to allow Anna to avoid a major beating. She escapes physical injury and attempts to retaliate with an assault rifle. GROGNAR snatches it out of her hand when she pauses to aim and breaks it over his knee. GROGNAR is then briefly distracted as he attempts to reassert his confidence after the taunting.

"ALL OF YOU ARE PUNY. LOST GIRL. CHEATING LIZARD. BROKEN CUP. WHERE'S YOUR EDGY FRIEND?"

Adam answers his query by striking from above like fire from above and planting his sword in GROGNAR's shoulder. GROGNAR doesn't look worried.

"AH, THERE YOU ARE. YOU WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ARM, THEN?"

Buy a propper and fittingly ornate hammer head cane and cloak and spend the  rest on beer, ale, wine, what not and get utterly drunk!

Your new money offsets the damage from much earlier, but still isn't enough to get the garments you wanted. At least you can afford beer. You purchase a round of drinks for your new admirers and sit down for a drink of your own. You've never had a very strong history of being able to hold your liquor. You fill a small mug, look at it, and promptly pass out drunk.

Damn it Sun, what would convince you to not destroy the earth?

5+1

"YOU KNOW, THIS IS GETTING RATHER TIRESOME. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STOP TRYING? WHATEVER. I'M LEAVING, YOU PEOPLE CAN JUST FREEZE OR WHATEVER."

The Sun then opens a portal and leaves the solar system permanently. You have a precious few minutes to find a replacement before the lights go out.

Ask the Sun for the name of the sun god. Tell the Sun that due to operational security, I cannot tell it why I need the name.
(Note:You can't mind control other players.)

"NEPHALEM. ALSO, I'M BORED WITH TRYING TO KILL PLANET 3. I'M LEAVING. COME FIND ME, YOU'RE MAGIC, I'M SURE YOU CAN DO IT."

"New plan brothers, that thing would kill us all anyone who has a bow and arrows needs to light one on fire and shoot it at that things supports."

Order the nod horde to shoot flaming arrows at the supports of this makeshift artillery if they actually have anyone who can. Then have the horde sneak in to resume the attack.

4-1 vs 3

Several of your followers prepare flaming arrows, but are unable to get a clear shot while suppressed by the artillery. You hear the farmers chanting "FDI, FDI, FDI!"

"Well, that was a blimey experience, was it? In fact, it is so blimey that I feel like hunting for corpses and constructing minions out of their parts just to push such an embarrassing dream out of my head.

Go hunt for body parts to build minions.

After the embarrassment of the chloroform attempt, you decide to just scavenge some existing corpses. You're in luck. In a burnt section of the forest, you find numerous, if fire damaged, corpses of woodland animals.

"The Mug Dimension? About time..."

Finally. Call upon the mighty forces hiding within the Mug Dimension and use my will as a Mug Demon to force their allegiance!

The Mug Dimension communicates with you.

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since you tried to come here. There are 387.44 million miles of mugs in the aether that fills my space. If the word 'hate' was engraved on every inch of those hundreds of billions of mugs it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for ATHATHs at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

However, you're a mug demon. Minions of the dimension come to your call and give their allegiance with burning spite in their eyes.

OOC:Accidentally posted an unfinished version of the turn earlier.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 09, 2018, 06:55:00 am »

Keep swinging the holy sword at Goatsby, and be prepared for any tricks he tries to pull.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 09, 2018, 07:50:54 am »

...the sun left. Goddamnit.
Throw Grognar out into space and make him be the new sun. He should be nonsentient when this is finished.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 09, 2018, 07:53:42 am »

Keep swinging the holy sword at Goatsby, and be prepared for any tricks he tries to pull.

Pull a trick he isn't prepared for.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Aurum System

• Bay Watcher
  • (Gai, and others) (They/Them collectively)
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 09, 2018, 10:48:46 am »

"Keep firing! Someone go get a cannon of our own to deal with this thing!"

Send someone off to get a cannon, while having the rest of the horde keep shooting until it starts going down.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 09, 2018, 11:51:12 am »

Grognar, my arm alone is a holy warrior that fights to save the earth. The rest of me is fully capable of doing a lot more.

Launch Grognar t where the sun was (or don't if Glass did it anyway). Then use luxturgy and pyroturgy to help turn Grognar into the new Sun, along with my powers as the sun god. Then use nyxturgy to tear apart the pail's realm of shadows.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:31:56 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 09, 2018, 12:06:26 pm »

Grognar, my arm alone is a holy warrior that fights to save the earth. The rest of me is fully capable of doing a lot more.

Use luxturgy and pyroturgy to help turn Grognar into the new Sun, along with my powers as the sun god. Then use nyxturgy to tear apart the pail's realm of shadows.
Don't forget your avert-the-damn-apocalypse powers.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 09, 2018, 12:32:05 pm »

Wake up, see where I am and check to see if the fair BARON BARON VON BARON has been robbed
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 09, 2018, 01:22:35 pm »

Use luxturgy and pyroturgy to help turn Grognar into the new Sun, along with my powers as the sun god. Then use nyxturgy to tear apart the pail's realm of shadows.
Don't forget your avert-the-damn-apocalypse powers.
Yes, that too.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 09, 2018, 01:32:41 pm »

Summon the armies of the Mug Dimension for help. Use my holy magic to create a shield of sacred light.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 09, 2018, 03:17:38 pm »

Give the king the sword. I am going to finish this quest and even lack of sun will not stop me
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53