Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 148367 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Three Dead (Turn 30)
« Reply #660 on: June 13, 2018, 01:58:44 am »

Turn 30

"TOUCHING ME WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO, DISEMBODIED ARM. EI NATH!"

Cast Disintegrating Touch and grab the severed arm, and try to use it on Harold too if he's close enough to touch with my other hand.
"I don't know what kind of evil magic your doing but I don't want any part of it."
Get back up and back away form Goatsby, then throw the bottle of holy water at him.
(Init:Harold, Goatsby)
(Harold vs Goatsby)
5 vs 1-1
(Goatsby vs Arm)
4-1 vs 3

Goatsby shouts in rage. His magic and his realm itself are failing him. He decides to take out the annoying limb wrapped around his neck. Goatsby pulls the thing off and holds it up. It writhes and withers in his grip as it crumbles to dust from the bottom up. Harold rolls to his feet and hurls his bottle at Goatsby. It collides with the back of the Great Goatsby's head and has unexpectedly serious effects. Goatsby howls in pain, dropping the Arm. Goatsby falls to the floor, visibly melting under the holy water. Dementia falls with him, fading away like a fever dream to dreary morning light. Harold finds himself standing in a forest again as the last of it all melts into the earth with Goatsby's enraged eyes being the last to sink.

If the world does not end, someday this place will be colonized. A city will be built on the land where Dementia once stood. The madness will infect it and attract a calamity that will grow to shake the world and ultimately birth the retroactive fate of Moorsburg. Nevertheless...Goatsby is dead.

" Well yes I needed it at the time, you can have it back plus this sword I found somewhere and part of the cow herd I just won"

offer the knight his horse back, the extra sword and 1\4 of the promised reward (1\2 goes to Bothadtam and the last 1\4 to me)
3+1
Offer my reward to the knight instead of new friend's. Friendship is the greatest reward of them all!

Although the knight is rather suspicious of their unexpected generosity, Bothadtam and Ziizo manage to befriend the knight. The knight checks on his horse and then slumps over against a tree to rest a bit. The King officially thanks Bothadtam and Ziizo for their efforts, presenting them with their reward. Since the knight has claim to 75% of the reward, the king makes him the official heir to the throne while granting Ziizo his cattle herd.

Wander out of the bar and search for a place to rest.

You leave the bar and attempt to rest. You instead accidentally invent calisthenics and work out until you're even more tired.

>:(
Try again. Harder this time.

1-1 vs 2
Same

You know, I just love how the Sun disappeared and no one cares. They've all been desensitized to the apocalypse, or ceratain that Nephilim, official guardian of the earth, will save them.
3+1 vs 5, 3
Pray to get a bonus againt evil pails. Try to summon King Arthur and his legendary knights for aid.
6, 6
(Mordred and his knights vs Pail)
1 vs 5
Dodge Grognar's attacks to open his defense, then trip him.
1 for dodging, 5 vs 5 to attack GROGNAR.
(GROGNAR vs Adam)
5 vs 1
(Cow)
Remember that this thing exists.
Then create a portal out of thia dimension using my mind.
"You see, this is why I need to kill Luck. Come on, then!"

Muster my mug hosts and create a portal to the luck guy's castle!

(Init:Anna, Aaron, Cow, Adam, GROGNAR)

The Grail and Pail fight on. The Grail attempts to get a supernatural advantage over Pails. It sense that such a bonus is offered, but carries a dangerous risk of corruption alongside its power. As a result of the sudden shift, the new power results in the Grail accidentally summoning Mordred and his evil knights to battle the Pail. The Pail cares not for their shared views of morality and trashes the villains. They still live, but are forced into a defensive ring. Adam tries to destroy the Pail Dimension, but just makes the portal wider.

Meanwhile, the rest of the party continues battling GROGNAR. Anna tries luring GROGNAR into a trap, but GROGNAR catches her with a quick blow to the forehead that leaves her ears ringing. Aaron and Adam use the moment to again try turning GROGNAR into the new Sun. They fail. Adam and Aaron attempt to cast their spell again, but GROGNAR rushes forward and knocks them to the ground. GROGNAR stands above them with a cruel, stupid grin. Raising a foot, he prepares to stomp the god of luck to death. Anna sees the threat through blurred vision and decides to try tripping GROGNAR to save Aaron. GROGNAR sees her coming and grabs her by the ankle when she tries to take him down. "HAHAHAHA! NOBODY STOPS GROGNAR!" The barbarian drags her a few steps away to ensure there'll be no more interruptions for this kill.

"I BREAK YOU FIRST! THEN ALL YOUR FRIENDS! THEN TAKE MILK! AND! THEN! BREAK! WORLD!"

GROGNAR then raises Anna above his head with a knee extended for a spinebreaking finish. The Courier realizes this is the end of the road. However, she still has one more trick to play. At the last second, she draws a bomb shaped like a large egg from her pack and holds it toward the ground. GROGNAR is none the wiser when he slams her down. The resulting explosion annihilates both wastelander and barbarian in a flash of sound and fury. The small radioactive mushroom cloud that hangs over their grave finally brings the defining image of Anna's world to her allies.

As Anna's friends look on, they have no time to consider the sacrifice. A pair of portals open. In space, Fafnir escapes the Elder Plane with his sharp mind. Nearer to the ground, Mug-ATHATH returns at the head of a horde of clinking mug demons.

Anna and GROGNAR are dead.

Florence's mouth dropped open then closed again. A little disappointed, she nevertheless shrugged and left the scene. Perhaps things will be different this time?

Go dig up some corpses and stitch them together into a big monstrosity.

You dig up some human corpses in a graveyard and stitch them into a towering heap of terror-flesh. As you set up a lightning rod for its animation, you spot some of your frankenanimals watching you from the shadows.

"HOLD ON, MY UNDEAD URSINE FRIENDS! WE SHALL BE HOME IN A JIFFY!"

ACTIVATE WARP SPEED ACCELERATE
I SUPPOSE I SHOULD MENTION 'TRY TO DRIVE SAFELY' OR SOMETHING BUT I DOUBT THAT WOULD REALLY DO MUCH

6-2

You attempt to go on a chaotic ride through the woods, crashing into things and leaving disaster in your wake. However, you accidentally trip the safety mode on the wagon. It calmly takes you to your destination and then parks with a quiet beep.

Try casting Locate Creature on the image of the Sun from VES. That's how it works, right?

Apparently that is how it works. You sense that you now know the exact coordinates of the Sun.

Experiment with the lukewarm spider milk.

You try mixing the spider milk into a healing potion. The lifebringing properties of the potion merged with the lukewarm spider milk has a bizarre effect, as planned. The liquid fuses with the bottle and the cap pops off. Air is forced through the hole in an imitation of a question. wwwhhhyyy???

Name :  Sir Hektur
Class : Paladin of blazing sun
Why do I want milk : to help me on my quest.

Go on quest for simpleton bastards daring to kill symbol of our order and DAMN SUN

You are Sir Hektur, Paladin of the Blazing Sun. The unthinkable has happened. Someone has angered the object of your devotion and caused it to leave the sky. You take up your sword and ride off in search of righteous vengance upon the unworthy. The only problem is that you're not sure who did it or where to find them. You end up just sort of riding around for a while.

"Keep at it men, kill them and capture the the livestock!"

Have the horde capture the farm.

3 vs 5

You deploy your men and they clash with the FDI warriors. In the fighting, your side's war machine goes down. An FDI craftsman starts running towards it with a greedy look in his eye.

OOC:I figured I should clarify something about Anna's death, at least to explain why I did it that way. Grognar was actually near death, he just needed one more hit to kill him. He also rolled well enough this time to actually kill Aaron. However, Anna rolled a 1 on dodging him, followed by a tie for combat. I figured it would make sense for Anna's 1 to allow her to "steal" Aaron's death, and then the tie could justify killing off Grognar at the same time.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:31:14 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 13, 2018, 02:18:28 am »

Well, it would be better if evil prepares its anus!

FALL FROM THE HEAVENS INTO THE CASTLE ADJILIA! !!EXPLOSIVELY!!
SLICE AND DICE THE UNHOLY PAIL WITH MY FRONT WHEEL!

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 13, 2018, 03:14:07 am »

Spoiler: The Revenant (click to show/hide)

Appearing from a dark cloud, the Revenant seeks milk.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 13, 2018, 05:38:49 am »

now that the quest was finished. Is time to save the world.

Use a ritual to contact a sun god from another universe and start negotiations to gain a new sun in this universe.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 13, 2018, 07:29:56 am »

CABL, Mallos, you know your characters aren't dead, they're just in Heaven and Hell respectively. You can still play them. In fact...

For Anna
Hello miss, welcome to Heaven, would you like to respawn?

For Goatsby and Grognar
Welcome to Hell, may I take your order? NO! because we're going to start the torture now.

Use my newfound knowledge of nuclear explosions along with my power as the sun God and my powers as a demon and angel to control fire and light, and finally by +1 to saving the world to create a new sun right where the old one was. Then send these two thorns in my side off to The Void.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:36:43 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 13, 2018, 07:31:42 am »

o.o
>:(
VENGEANCE-POWERED RAMPAGE, ASSHOLES! GET RID OF ATHATH, GET RID OF FAFNIR, AND GO MAKE A NEW FUCKING SUN!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:48 am »

CABL, Mallos, you know your characters aren't dead, they're just in Heaven and Hell respectively. You can still play them. In fact...

For Anna
Hello miss, welcome to Heaven, would you like to respawn?

For Goatsby and Grognar
Welcome to Hell, may I take your order? NO! because we're going to start the torture now.

Use my newfound knowledge of nuclear explosions along with my power as the sun God and my powers as a demon and angel to control fire and light, and finally by +1 to saving the world to create a new sun right where the old one was. Then send these two thorns in my side off to The Void.

I'm not going to change anything til EP says somethin'.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 13, 2018, 07:59:19 am »

Well go off to teach people in the ways of calisthenics so they may live through the apocalypse fit and healthy
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 13, 2018, 08:09:38 am »

Look for a tall place. A very tall place. From what I learned in high school physics, the taller you are, the more people can hear you. Find a place where everyone can hear me talk.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 13, 2018, 08:21:31 am »

While being protected by my knights and using the extra bonus I gained from the prayer, try to summon the armies of the mug dimension again. All of them.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 10:57:57 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 13, 2018, 08:43:21 am »

While being protected by my knights and using the extra bonus I gained from the prayer, try to summon the armies of the mug dimension again. All of them.
There is an open Mug Dimension portal at our present location...
@EP, Bonus valid?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 13, 2018, 09:50:57 am »

I'm not going to change anything til EP says somethin'.

Basically, SM is right if you want him to be. Last time someone died, they immediately dug their way out of Hell with a spoon and became a ghost. However, if you'd rather play someone else (or, implicitly the same person in Mallos' case) you can do that.

There is an open Mug Dimension portal at our present location...
@EP, Bonus valid?

He can use his bonus, it's just potentially capable of turning him into an evil NPC if overused.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 13, 2018, 10:38:05 am »

Please don't turn me into an NPC while being so close to recovering the milk. If I have a chance to become evil by using it, then don't.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 13, 2018, 10:39:16 am »

You can try to resurrect Anna as NPC, but I will not play as her.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 13, 2018, 10:51:15 am »

Sir Hektur shall pray to the sun for information on evildoers to beat in most knightly way.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 53