Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 150549 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Three Dead (Turn 30)
« Reply #690 on: June 13, 2018, 09:09:59 pm »

By the way, it's time for another summary.

You're right. I'll post a summary instead of a turn tomorrow.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Recap (Turn 30)
« Reply #691 on: June 14, 2018, 11:32:05 pm »

Recap 2

Since a few people asked for it, here's a quick summary of what's been going on for the past 15 turns.

Previous recap.

Turn 16

Grail Team starts exploring the Cave of Broken Mirrors. Ziizo finds the sword he was looking for and begins a boss fight with Lord Saxon. Goatsby creates a wizard's tower. Fallacy-ATHATH accidentally merges with the Doom Mug and becomes a mug demon. Dwayna wins the game by acquiring spider milk. Vaarsuvius tests his milk samples. 0rca's hideout is breached by police. Dustan stops posting, so Stormslayer eventually retreats. Matteo's pack of bears is killed by a giant mug. Harold attacks the hideout of Goatsby's followers.

Turn 17

ATHATH intimidates Shaun into surrendering the blueprints for the time machine and destroys them. Shaun then escapes into the woods, finding a peaceful glade. Grail Team finds a testing chamber, in which they enter an extended battle against evil versions of themselves lead by a mixture of ATHATH and Caesar from Fallout:New Vegas. Harold is joined by Adam's reanimated severed arm. Baron Von Baron wanders around and gets into adventures. Fallacy-ATHATH fails to invade the Mug Dimension because of Vaarsuvius. This begins an extended rivalry with the dimension. Goatsby invents the platypus and spawns mutant creatures. 0rca fights the police.

Turn 19

Shaun survives in the wilderness. Fallacy-ATHATH enters a dimension full of champagne. Goatsby and ATHATH unsuccessfully attempt to corrupt the Sun. 0rca is killed by the police. Baron Von Baron meets Cassandra. Vaarsuvius builds a fort.

Turn 20

Fallacy-ATHATH accidentally floods a valley with champagne while returning to the normal world. Bothadtam the friendly sentient armor joins Ziizo. Cassandra trades a bottle of lukewarm spider milk to Baron Von Baron in exchange for potion ingredients. ATHATH and Goatsby attempt to destroy the Sun. This effort causes the Sun to awaken and begin attempting to destroy the Earth. ATHATH stops posting.

Turn 21

Fallacy-ATHATH continues attempting to enter the Mug Dimension. It starts actively taunting him. Upon seeing the Sun itself trying to kill people, Shaun summons his time machine with auxiliary controls and permanently retreats to the safety of the past. Cassandra generally focuses on her experiments and makes a point of staying neutral towards the ongoing conflict. Around the world, Vaarsuvius and Goatsby begin fighting the Sun. 0rca returns to the living world by digging out of Hell with a spoon. Once on the surface, he starts messing around with tools and briefly fights a demon. Baron Von Baron discovers and collects witch-related supplies from the home of the witch killed by Anna. Bothadtam kills Lord Saxon.

Turn 22

Adam Simons joins Goatsby and Vaarsuvius in the battle against the Sun by telepathically requesting the faith of everyone in the world. The Sun destroys Jupiter. The Sun burns down a forest when Cassandra prays to it. Ziizo and Bothadtam do a high five, and a new monster starts approaching them. Harold finishes fighting his way through the cult hideout and intimidates the acolytes who summoned ATHATH into helping him find Goatsby. Fafnir the Hero rises and attacks the Sun. Matteos sheds a single tear for the bears. This resurrects them as loyal zombies.

Turn 23

Bothadtam and Ziizo are attacked by a ghost resembling the girl from the Ring controlling a amorphous shadow. Grail Team wins the battle in the cave, and Caesar-ATHATH tells them in his dying breaths that the Unholy Pail is located in Castle Adjilia. Baron Von Baron and Cassandra complete their deal, then resume their usual solitary/apocalyptically neutral activities. Adam becomes the sun god.

Turn 24

Goatsby remotely kills his traitorous cultists. Harold tries to find Goatsby's lair. Bothadtam begins polishing his armor to absurd lengths as Ziizo fights the monster. Grail Team goes to Castle Adjilia and is told that they have to resolve a conflict that's been stuck on a Groundhog Day loop by the Unholy Pail. Matteos starts rolling around in his wagon with the bears stacked up in a pyramid on the back. Vaarsuvius turns the Moon into flesh and attempts to persuade it to fight the Sun. Being a pacifist, it refuses. William, a Nod cultist from Command and Conquer, starts looking for milk. He ultimately gets involved in an extended battle with a version of the GDI from the same series. Fallacy-ATHATH blames Aaron Blaze for his poor luck and attacks him. Adam accidentally turns himself into a Doom Mug. Fafnir notices the threat to the Earth and attacks Adam.

Turn 25

Goatsby summons Harold to his tower for a final showdown. Grail Team assists Adjilia's defenders, while also fighting Fallacy-ATHATH. Dr. Florence Bedlam, a mad scientist, appears. She meets Matteos while looking for victims. The Sun prepares to finish off Vaarsuvius after crippling him.

Turn 26

Harold and the Arm begin fighting Goatsby and his milk serpents. Aaron casts Fallacy-ATHATH into the Mug Dimension in an attempt to placate him. Ziizo destroys the ghost and the monster together as Bothadtam becomes dangerously shiny. Bedlam then goes on an ultimately successful quest to stitch creatures together into abominations. Vaarsuvius attempts to seduce the Sun to get it to spare his life. This results in Vaarsuvius going over to the Sun's side. With Goatsby preoccupied, Adam is now the only one fighting the Sun.

Turn 27

Adam manages to stop being a Doom Mug and temporarily defeats Fafnir by sending him to the Lovecraftian Elder Plane. Bothadtam blows up the castle with his excessive shining. Grail Team defeats the invading force and breaks the siege. This frees the spirits of the combatants, and summons the Unholy Pail. GROGNAR finally lands and attacks them as well.

Turn 28

Bothadtam and Ziizo return to the king who requested the sword Lord Saxon was holding. The Grail fights the Pail one on one in the Pail Dimension. The rest of Grail Team fights GROGNAR. In response to an exasperated question from Adam, the Sun realizes it's bored and abandons the Solar System. It tells Vaarsuvius to follow, who spends a few turns finding the Sun's new location. Despite the Mug Dimesion's loathing of him, Fallacy-ATHATH asserts dominance over it.

Turn 29

Ziizo and Bothadtam are accosted by the knight who had his horse stolen by Ziizo. Events and plans from previous turns continue. In the course of the Adjila battle, Adam makes a portal in the sky to the Pail Dimension. The two fights merge.

Turn 30

Harold defeats and kills Goatsby. The Arm and the serpents are badly hurt in the process, and Goatsby's Dementia realm melts into the Earth, potentially to infect a future settlement. Bothadtam and Ziizo befriend the knight. The King gives the knight 75% of the reward on Bothadtam and Ziizo's request, while Ziizo gets the king's famed cattle herds. Baron Von Baron invents calisthenics. The Grail accidentally taps into evil power while fighting the Pail. GROGNAR gets the upper hand over Grail Team for a moment, resulting in a mutual kill between him and Anna. Fafnir and Fallacy-ATHATH then escape from the alternate planes they were banished to, with Fallacy-ATHATH at the head of a horde of mug demons. Bedlam crafts a sort of Frankenstein's monster from human remains. The uncontrolled animal versions she made before watch her from the shadows. Matteos returns to his base. Vaarsuvius locates the Sun. Cassandra accidentally brings a health potion to life. Sir Hektur the Paladin of the Sun goes looking for vengance on whoever upset the Sun. William and the Nod troops continue their battle.

OOC:Next time is turn 31. Just a warning, I think the game might be near an end. I'm not saying I'm trying to end it, but looking at what people are doing it seems like Grail Team will either recapture the Grail's milk and probably use it to end the overall plot, or Fallacy-ATHATH and the other "antagonist" characters might defeat them and probably Doom Mug the world shortly thereafter. I'll keep accepting new players regardless.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 15, 2018, 01:12:41 am »

UNLOAD TREE FROM WAGON AND, USING CARPENTRY TOOLS I TOTALLY HAVE LYING AROUND IN MY LAIR, BEGIN CONSTRUCTING PLANNED FORTIFICATIONS.

IF I HAVE TIME, SET UP COMFY AREA FOR ZOMBEARS TO RELAX IN... NOT SURE IF THEY SORT OF ZOMBIES WHAT NEED REST OR ANYTHING BUT OH WELL THEY CAN BE COMFORTABLY UNDEAD NONETHELESS
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aurum System

• Bay Watcher
  • (Gai, and others) (They/Them collectively)
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 15, 2018, 10:01:40 am »

I'm just off playing 12th century Command and Conquer while the world is ending. :V

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 15, 2018, 10:07:12 pm »

The world may be ending but mad science lives on elsewhere!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 15, 2018, 10:57:27 pm »

I binge-read M&M I and it was awesome.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 15, 2018, 11:03:33 pm »

Attempt to make friends with the potion spirit.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 31)
« Reply #697 on: June 17, 2018, 01:44:18 am »

Turn 31

Spoiler: The Revenant (click to show/hide)

Appearing from a dark cloud, the Revenant seeks milk.

Pain. Melting. Burning. A priest. You can't remember anything about what happened to you, but you know you're dead and somebody's to blame. You hear screaming as your senses return to function. You glance around with your awakening vision and dimly spot a farmboy running out of a barn door. You're hovering over a vat of milk in a farm.

now that the quest was finished. Is time to save the world.

Use a ritual to contact a sun god from another universe and start negotiations to gain a new sun in this universe.

You attempt to reach out and contact an extrauniversal sun god to try and get a new Sun. The first thing you sense is a tiny song. It sounds repetitive, but peaceable. It's oddly hard to precisely remember. This goes on for some time. Eventually you get a reply.

"You've reached Sun God Central Headquarters, Western Multiverse Division, Subdivision 4. I understand you require a new Sun. Can I get your name and account information, and can you please fill out a survey explaining to us what the problem with your current Sun is? According to our instruments, your universal instance still has a functional Sun assigned to your planet and an active sun god representative. To continue in English, please chant 1. Para español, canta 2. WvGha sQpla Drary Sqarm D'Barr *Roaring sound* ztyezty 3.

A new Sun then appears in the sky above you as the voice continues on.

Look for a tall place. A very tall place. From what I learned in high school physics, the taller you are, the more people can hear you. Find a place where everyone can hear me talk.

While your friend is busy grappling with the horrors of the multiverse, you come up with a plan. There's not much in the way of high places around, so you climb a really tall tree.

Well go off to teach people in the ways of calisthenics so they may live through the apocalypse fit and healthy

You see the value in the exercises you accidentally invented. You find some of the terrified people in the streets as they scream prayers to the sky and somehow gather them for a quick calisthenics session. It appears to have gone very well, since the Sun reappears when you're done.

Seeing the frankenanimals watching her, Florence gave them a smile as she bellowed them to come closer, a plan already forming in her head:

After she animate the monstrosity, Florence will convince the frankenanimals closer so that she can give them a brain surgery to make them more subservient, promising them free candy or something in return for their compliance in a surgery to 'upgrade' them.

4-1 for previous 6

The animals approach you cautiously. A creature with the body of a twisted bear, six wolf heads, and antlers arranged along its back approaches from the front. "Creator..." it says. "Why...did...you...make...us? Why...do...we...exist?"

You also animate the creature before you. It thrashes its arms and howls at the sky. It's under your control.

Sir Hektur shall pray to the sun for information on evildoers to beat in most knightly way.
(Please bold your actions, it makes them easier for me to see when writing turns. I almost missed this one.)

"HUH? WHO IS THIS? WAIT, "SIR" HEKTUR? OH, YOU GUYS! I REMEMBER YOU NOW! YOU WERE KIND OF FUN! ANYWAY, IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME, YOU SHOULD KILL THIS ONE NEPHALEM GUY. THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE MOST, IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT."

The Sun then telepathically gives you knowledge of Nephalem's appearance and location.

"I have killed the demon summoner and the sun is still missing that must mean that there are still demons about, I must find them, but first my ally was injured I must help him."
Check on the arm if hes still alive use a healing spell on him, if he is dead give him a proper burial.

The Arm is weak, but still alive. You heal it up with a powerful spell. The dying flesh flakes away, leaving the bone. The arm can still move, and gets back into a crawling position. It gives you a thumbs up.

Originality is for those who can't play a Viking while making jokes about Viking stereotypes.

Name: Erik the LIV (Erik the Fifty-fourth)
Description: A (fairly) tall, (heavily) bearded, (somewhat) muscular, (slightly) bloodstained axeman wearing some lovely mail armor and a horn-less helmet and carrying an appropriately-proportioned Dane axe and otherwise dispelling the ridiculous myths about Vikings and Norsemen. Well, except for the fact that he's a berserker. And he's called Erik. And he pillages (then burns) things for a living.
Why do you want milk?: Would you have him make his mead out of something else? What do you think he is, some sort of barbarian?

Sail my longship up a river and look for a nice defenseless village to pillage and then burn.

You are Erik the LIV. You stand on the bow of your longboat as your Viking crew works the oars behind you. The wind and waves churn around you as you scan the shore for targets. You soon find one. There around the next bend is a village comprised entirely of rich yet pacifistic priests.

Find a shop for magical items.
(Glad you liked reading the original game! I think my favorite parts were Imic reversing time, the blackened ukuleles, and the giraffe president.)

You look around, but you only find a shop that sells nothing but rat droppings and hair.

"Kill that craftsman or capture him. We must keep fighting! For Kane!"

Order the horde not to let that craftsman near the fallen siege weapon and to keep up the offensive.

3-1 vs 1

Your army is on the verge of defeat, but then Team Vertigo flies in on hang gliders and drops explosives on the enemy. This kills the craftsman and provides a critical breather to your army.

UNLOAD TREE FROM WAGON AND, USING CARPENTRY TOOLS I TOTALLY HAVE LYING AROUND IN MY LAIR, BEGIN CONSTRUCTING PLANNED FORTIFICATIONS.

IF I HAVE TIME, SET UP COMFY AREA FOR ZOMBEARS TO RELAX IN... NOT SURE IF THEY SORT OF ZOMBIES WHAT NEED REST OR ANYTHING BUT OH WELL THEY CAN BE COMFORTABLY UNDEAD NONETHELESS

5, 3+1

You do in fact have a large assortment of appropriate tools that for some reason are perfectly sized for use by zombears. With their help, you get the constructions built up and make housing for your pets. They prefer a mausoleum design, given their nature. That's all set up.

Attempt to make friends with the potion spirit.

You calm the bizarrely animated potion creature down. It purrs quietly and seems to imprint on you like a baby bird.

Well, it would be better if evil prepares its anus!

FALL FROM THE HEAVENS INTO THE CASTLE ADJILIA! !!EXPLOSIVELY!!
SLICE AND DICE THE UNHOLY PAIL WITH MY FRONT WHEEL!

3 vs 2
o.o
>:(
VENGEANCE-POWERED RAMPAGE, ASSHOLES! GET RID OF ATHATH, GET RID OF FAFNIR, AND GO MAKE A NEW FUCKING SUN!
(Enter vengance-powered rampage)
(Attacking ATHATH, then Fafnir, then new Sun.)
3-1 vs 1, 5-1 vs 3, 4
While being protected by my knights and using the extra bonus I gained from the prayer, try to summon the armies of the mug dimension again. All of them.
"Ahem... MUG HOST, ATTACK!"

Sic my mug host on the luck guy and his allies. Also summon a DOOOOOOM MUG from the Mug Dimension because why not?
(I figured that on this turn I'd allow the many targets for this action and Glass', since doing so increases the odds of suddenly getting wiped out by a string of bad rolls. Also, the whole "battle for the end of the world" thing made it seem appropriate. Didn't attack Painkiller, because he technically hasn't said he's an ally and your minions are demons who hate you.)
(Mug Host vs Knights)
6 vs 2-1
(Mug Host vs Aaron)
5 vs 2
(Mug Host vs Grail)
2 vs 5
(Doom Mug)
GET THE HOLY GRAIL. Or the holy pail. WHATEVER THE NAME OF THE DAMN THING IS, GET OUT OF THIS DIMENSION, AND GET. IT.
(Fafnir vs Unholy Pail)
4-1 vs 2
(Knights protecting Grail)
(Unholy Pail vs Grail)
6-1 vs 3+1
(Init:Knights, Aaron, Adam, Fallacy-ATHATH, Painkiller, Mug Host, Pail, Grail, Fafnir)

In many religions, myths, and legends, the end of the world is accompanied by a final battle. A last clash between Good and Evil, in which the final cosmic arguments are settled in blood. It may be that the Battle of Castle Adjila is that fight, for this world anyway. Mordred and his knights encircle the Grail. Despite their wounds at the Unholy Pail's hands, they rally around and fight to last to defend their summoner from the pails incoming at all sides. Aaron Blaze picks himself up from GROGNAR's attack and attempts to rage. He cannot manage to bring back his strength at first. GROGNAR left him too wounded.

Aaron charges at his enemies. Aaron first flies at Fafnir and slashes him along the side. Fafnir is hurt, but ferocity of the wolf to keep going. Aaron then wheels around and glares at Mug-ATHATH before tearing out the castle's portcullis. He slams it down, points first. Adam sees that the battle is going alright at the moment and teleports out to take care of some critical business elsewhere. Mug-ATHATH looks at his wound. Good think he can't bleed or have broken bones, or that stab might have really hurt. Still, the unsightly cracks need to be punished.

The ATHATH summons his horde of minions to punish the enemy. The Mug Host reluctantly moves in. First, they pull Aaron away from their master and savage him with their claws. Aaron struggles to survive against the horde on all sides. Mordred and his knights wheel to protect their master from the new threat. Their skill isn't enough to save them. They show valor to the end, but fall one by one. A mug demon claims Mordred's helmeted head as a trophy. When they try to move in on the Grail, it smites them with holy vengeance that shatters many of the demons.

The Planet's devastated. Mankind's on its knees. A savior comes from out the skies. In answer to their pleas. He is the Painkiller.

A cyborg comes riding in from the clouds on a draconic motorcycle. Painkiller assesses the battlefield and determines the most metal course of action to take. Faster than a laser bullet, he crashes into the Pail and rides with bladed wheels along the sides. The Pail is nearly killed by this, and is forced to try desperately drawing life from the Grail to survive. The Pail draws out just enough life to keep going. Before the pail can even consider what to do about Painkiller, Fafnir makes his move. Ignoring Aaron's attack, Fafnir leaps at the Pail and hurls energy bolts at it. The Pail would have been defeated if not for its stolen life. As it is, the Pail is simply weakened.

The Grail tries summoning the Mug Dimension's armies. It replies to him. "Look, I'd like to help, really. But that...ABOMINATION has usurped control. Don't worry though, I'll eventually take him out after we silence your world.

Aaron raises a hand to the sky as the Mug Host surrounds him. A beam of golden light rises from it and merges with another in the sky. Together, Aaron and Adam craft a new Sun. Mug-ATHATH's upraised hand then provides it's first eclipse from Aaron's perspective. One more Doom Mug appears in orbit.

CABL, Mallos, you know your characters aren't dead, they're just in Heaven and Hell respectively. You can still play them. In fact...

For Anna
Hello miss, welcome to Heaven, would you like to respawn?

For Goatsby and Grognar
Welcome to Hell, may I take your order? NO! because we're going to start the torture now.

Use my newfound knowledge of nuclear explosions along with my power as the sun God and my powers as a demon and angel to control fire and light, and finally by +1 to saving the world to create a new sun right where the old one was. Then send these two thorns in my side off to The Void.
(Goatsby's soul is busy with being a hateghost, but you've got GROGNAR.)

4+1+1+1

Adam appears in orbit and gathers his power. Taking raw energy released by Aaron Blaze, Adam drags the power from Earth's orbit and places it in the Sun's vacated position. Once there, he grips the raw matter of the universe, and tears it. A unthinkably vast explosion results forever in airless silence. Being the sun god, Adam is unharmed by this. He then heads to the afterlife to greet some of the new arrivals. First, he meets GROGNAR. "WHERE IS THIS? NO MATTER! GROGNAR SMASH YOU!" GROGNAR charges and punches Adam. However, his strength means nothing as a resident of Diablo's domain. GROGNAR's fist connects directly with his target's face and doesn't even elicit a flinch.
Welcome to Hell, may I take your order? NO! because we're going to start the torture now. To go into further detail would not be pleasant reading. It's enough to say that this was the end of the soul once called GROGNAR.

Meanwhile, Adam-as-Angelo meets with Anna and offers her resurrection. She declines. She already came back once, after all. The angels accept this answer and show her off through the pearly gates.

5 turns to Omega Doom Mug impact
My mods and forum games.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 17, 2018, 01:53:51 am »

Dip my hand in and drink, thereby Obtaining Milk. Perform the Akashic Ritual with the time I have left using the vat as the reagent.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 17, 2018, 02:26:42 am »

Ask my friendly potion spirit if there's any way we can survive whatever is going on outside.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 17, 2018, 04:57:21 am »

"The sun has returned but I can still feel the presence of the demos I must find them and destroy them."
Go and get a bottle and fill it with water then bless it and turn it into holy water, then pray for protection and go find a clue as to where the other demos might be.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 17, 2018, 05:23:40 am »

drink milk with the armor, knight and king in celebration for a successful quest and that we have a sun again.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 17, 2018, 05:40:15 am »

Run up to the unholy pail, and tear the stolen life out of it. Seperate it and all of it's strength and power, and then destroy it.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 17, 2018, 07:42:34 am »

Slam into The Unholy Pail again and make a huge hole in it with my fist barrage!
Drink all the milk from the hole, win the game.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 17, 2018, 08:23:04 am »

Tap into all my luck-based powers from Undead Hunt that I have been denied all this time by setting myself on fire, and then freeze all of our enemies in ice with the elemental maelstrom that surrounds me!
[Also of note: some of these powers included giving all my allies a +1 and all my enemies a -1. ;)]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53